What's new

User: anisbouanaka - Beermoneyforum.com Payments proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your payments . It feels good to receive the prize of your hardwork .

Mr B is very honest man, but to hold a website of 100k+ members, he is having load of work, those who have any complaint or problem, they can even make a thread in support section and have it solved.

I think I saw you in beermoney.forum also, you still active there?
Yeah . I do earn from there as well. Am combining three paid to post site to see if my earnings will increase .
Am glad to see you as a Moderator here .

a lot of competitions there between users to share the new HYIP sites daily :ROFLMAO:
oh man yeah definitely A LOT of competition lol I tried being faster than everyone else at posting them for a few days and let's just say it first of all wasn't an easy task and one of the members there is just extremely dedicated to posting these every day I just couldn't top his speed I still did earn a little bit to cashout though so that was fun but I sort of stopped trying after that(i still do post hyip sites there from time to time though)

That shows that you did wonderfully to earn your money there. As for I was inexplicably banned from using beermoneyforum.com which is total disappointment to me after spending much time there racking up more BMF points. Just to find out I was kicked out for spamming as claimed by the site. But in my time there, I never spammed any comment nor thread I'm still reeling how that happene
That shows that you did wonderfully to earn your money there. As for I was inexplicably banned from using beermoneyforum.com which is total disappointment to me after spending much time there racking up more BMF points. Just to find out I was kicked out for spamming as claimed by the site. But in my time there, I never spammed any comment nor thread I'm still reeling how that happened.
The same thing happened to me, even before my account was created, I had to receive an e-mail confirmation, but it didn't come and when I woke up in the morning, I blocked the account.When I emailed, they said spam was not allowed hahahaha The internet I actually have is shared with family and friends. Some of my friends come and use the internet and they think I have a lot of accounts while I don't have one.And when they write Buzz Distribution, they make it from the star. My laughter doesn't stop. It's very strange with me. 😂😂
Post automatically merged:

BizDustry*

Beermoneyforum is just a big scam they block my account without any real reason the admin said that
i did spam when all my posts was in high quality however they even doesn't pay well only 0.02$ per post

Congratulations bro, Bizdustry is the best paid to post forum that I have ever worked on all my life. The administrator is just too honest and transparent.

Congratulations bro, Bizdustry is the best paid to post forum that I have ever worked on all my life. The administrator is just too honest and transparent.
Yes, Bizdustry have proved itself to be legit, cos Admin Alexander, is solely behind its transition and operation. He's the kind of Admin who never liked scam, just as i do. That's why he'll live long, and enjoy the fruits of his labour long time.

Okay.
Lotshas been said already about this beermoney and I always give a doubt about it but seeing my admin on this site give me the courage to try it out.
I hope it is still working very well sir

Beermoneyforum Admin is simply strict that's why I don't like the forum. I received payment there twice before he banned me for rules violation best known to him.

Beermoneyforum Admin is simply strict that's why I don't like the forum. I received payment there twice before he banned me for rules violation best known to him.
Well, I don't know about this rule; I worked there for more than 2 years and never received a warning or something like that.

During my experience, I saw a lot of trash and low-quality posts in all the forums that's because the users focus only on the money and nothing else and comment everywhere; I also suggest the new users avoid commenting on all the topics, just comment on the topics that you have an experience with or a domain that you're genius there, like that you can write a quality post without any issues however if you don't know anything about a topic or a skill tell me how would you write your post? for sure it will be a trash and this is one of the big mistake that let the admins ban them

Well, I don't know about this rule; I worked there for more than 2 years and never received a warning or something like that.

During my experience, I saw a lot of trash and low-quality posts in all the forums that's because the users focus only on the money and nothing else and comment everywhere; I also suggest the new users avoid commenting on all the topics, just comment on the topics that you have an experience with or a domain that you're genius there, like that you can write a quality post without any issues however if you don't know anything about a topic or a skill tell me how would you write your post? for sure it will be a trash and this is one of the big mistake that let the admins ban them
Lol, Admin enjoye that word ' trash,band spammer 😂😂😂. He told me that I shouldn't write or the time to avoid ban. I said why must an administrator of a forum said that to his member when the posting is made every hour.

Lol, Admin enjoye that word ' trash,band spammer 😂😂😂. He told me that I shouldn't write or the time to avoid ban. I said why must an administrator of a forum said that to his member when the posting is made every hour.
xD, then you should leave a long time ago before he banned you haha, I hope you'll keep enjoying here the next years^^

Unfortunately, I am upset today; Alex and I banned +6 members just in the morning; there are many users here want to make money only in a easy way and they don't care about the forum

Well, the only problem with Beermoney forum is that they only allow users to post 5 posts per hour and this is quite weird. Bizdustry is far much better than Beermoney forum.

Congratulations how did you go about doing that,what I mean is how were you able to manage the task there with some other task here.and also on other platform to earn that much, congratulations once more

Uve heard about beermoney forum and I know that they are legit and they pay,but it's just that the admin is too strict and people get banned too suddenly

xD, then you should leave a long time ago before he banned you haha, I hope you'll keep enjoying here the next years^^

Unfortunately, I am upset today; Alex and I banned +6 members just in the morning; there are many users here want to make money only in a easy way and they don't care about the forum
I'll be around bizdustry cos you, Alex, Josh Farrell is doing well, and bizdustry is user-friendly too.

It's sad to seeing members going on ban, but you, Alex are trying to keep the forum clean.

But I would've preferred you earn them, deduct points before banning any member, cos it saddens. That's why I do as a Mod via cash time forum. I don't ban easily cos I don't like it that way unless the member doesn't want to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back