Use Public Transport Instead of Car or Your Bike

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If we can start using public transport then we can save a lot of money and will save the environment too as there will be fewer cars on the road so less usage of petrol and less pollution. And we all know public transport charges us the least for our travel so we are saving money with it.

If we can start using public transport then we can save a lot of money and will save the environment too as there will be fewer cars on the road so less usage of petrol and less pollution. And we all know public transport charges us the least for our travel so we are saving money with it.

I have a motorcycle and I always use it in order to travel. However, I save money by working from home as I am a freelancer who makes money by earning.

I work from home and I do not do a lot of travelings. When I do, I make sure to use public transport for long distance travel and my bike for short distance travel.

I have a motorcycle and I always use it in order to travel. However, I save money by working from home as I am a freelancer who makes money by earning.
That's good to know, its fine to drive through a bike or motor bike but Car is expensive and if you can manage then better to use the public transport

That's good to know, its fine to drive through a bike or motor bike but Car is expensive and if you can manage then better to use the public transport
There are even times that people who have cars will go for public transport to reduce expenses.

They should do that but mostly we don't expect this from them and only a few would be willing to use public transport

Seriously, parking permit is a big problem to deal with for most car owners. There was a time when they charged about £85 in some countries but eventually they later brought it down to £40. Unfortunately, it's how we see it today but I still love using my own personal car because it's more convenient for me.

Where I live, we only have a bus line, and it doesn't go too far. I've always wanted to take the train or something along those lines. But we don't have commuter trains near me. But if I had trains near me, I'd for sure utilize them more often than driving or riding a bike.

Where I live, we only have a bus line, and it doesn't go too far. I've always wanted to take the train or something along those lines. But we don't have commuter trains near me. But if I had trains near me, I'd for sure utilize them more often than driving or riding a bike.

We have buses that goes to far distance destinations and trains too. I have used both of them and in all honesty, the trains are more convenient and comfortable. Buses are always congested and I hate being in any congested space. As for bikes, I no longer consider them as a means of transportation.

I don't like using public transportation. They are very good with delaying and time wasting. If you're in a haste, you wouldn't dare to use public bus transportation. I use my private car for my transportation to and from work. The only time I won't use my car is when the road of my business trip location is very bad.

Public transport is the cheapest form of transportation here but we will have to wait for almost double the time to reach our destination. It gets very irritating due to huge traffic, pollution, heat and what not. So, I prefer taking a cab because peace of mind is more important for me.

Public transport is the cheapest form of transportation here but we will have to wait for almost double the time to reach our destination. It gets very irritating due to huge traffic, pollution, heat and what not. So, I prefer taking a cab because peace of mind is more important for me.

Bolt or Uber is the two main companies who have that's into the taxi business. I make use of bolt more than I do Uber because their services are more better. The last time I was in a public transport bus, the guy who came sitting beside me had body odour. I was almost choked to death.

Bolt or Uber is the two main companies who have that's into the taxi business. I make use of bolt more than I do Uber because their services are more better. The last time I was in a public transport bus, the guy who came sitting beside me had body odour. I was almost choked to death.
Lol body odor is one of the main reasons behind me not using public transport. Also, lot of theft happens in the public transport while you board the bus and while getting down. People easily steal mobile phones and wallets. It's so bad. That's why I always keep my hand in my pocket and hold my phone tight. Many of my friends have lost mobile phones while travelling using public transport.

I am not a fan of public transport really, especially buses and trains, I prefer to use the car or my electric bicycle, the electric bicycle has helped me a lot to move around the city quickly and when I want to exercise I just pedal and it goes very well.

Lol body odor is one of the main reasons behind me not using public transport. Also, lot of theft happens in the public transport while you board the bus and while getting down. People easily steal mobile phones and wallets. It's so bad. That's why I always keep my hand in my pocket and hold my phone tight. Many of my friends have lost mobile phones while travelling using public transport.

Seriously, some people have a stench body odour that I keep wondering if it ever smells them too or they are already used to it. As for my smartphone, I always hold my smartphone in my hand. I can't remember the last time I put my phone inside my pocket.

Seriously, some people have a stench body odour that I keep wondering if it ever smells them too or they are already used to it. As for my smartphone, I always hold my smartphone in my hand. I can't remember the last time I put my phone inside my pocket.
I think they wear the same shirt the entire week. :sick: And barely take a bath. These are mostly people from the low working class. I don't get it, even if someone is earning less, it doesn't stop them from being hygienic right?!

I think they wear the same shirt the entire week. :sick: And barely take a bath. These are mostly people from the low working class. I don't get it, even if someone is earning less, it doesn't stop them from being hygienic right?!

Body odour is from inisde the body. Once they sweat, it start oozing out. It doesn't matter if they washed the clothes and used body deodorants, they will keep smelling so awfully bad. My conclusion is that they weren't taking their hygiene serious when they were younger and that's how their internal body got messed up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back