What's new

USE OF ALTERNATIVE POWER TO GOVERNMENT PROVIDED POWER

It's not easy , but there are strict rules every government official most followed and everything is well organized, not here that bribery will take over most of the things that should have been done properly.
LoL, everyone is looking for bribe in everything. This is why It is important that for the government to make laws that will punish corrupt people properly.

LoL, everyone is looking for bribe in everything. This is why It is important that for the government to make laws that will punish corrupt people properly.
So does it really mean that no law has been made to punish the corrupt leaders
? Law has been made no doubt but how these law is effectively implemented is what the government are not doing.

So does it really mean that no law has been made to punish the corrupt leaders
? Law has been made no doubt but how these law is effectively implemented is what the government are not doing.
Laws has been made to punish corrupt leaders but they are actually not very serious about it. The government need to be very serious on the issue of corruption and until then, the country will not be better.

Electing the right people into leadership positions is actually the best thing to do. During election periods the people need to come out en masse in order to vote for the right people.
This is very true. With good leaders at the helm of affairs, the citizens will have access to good infrastructure and enough amenities. This will aid the growth of businesses and stimulate the economy.

Laws has been made to punish corrupt leaders but they are actually not very serious about it. The government need to be very serious on the issue of corruption and until then, the country will not be better.
I will not even have time . If I have to be the president of the country I will make a law that any politician or anyone occupying a government office that engages in corruption should be killed without any judgement. I hate nonsense.

The truth is that the power that is provided by the government is always going to be cheaper but then it is something that is not reliable or cannot take care of all your needs.

I will not even have time . If I have to be the president of the country I will make a law that any politician or anyone occupying a government office that engages in corruption should be killed without any judgement. I hate nonsense.
The truth is that if you really want to end corruption you need to bring death sentence to anyone that practices it. Before then there must have been a court case because what we are practicing is democracy.

I think that the only best way to avoid loans is personal finance. It is much harder thing to invest your own money, but it is still much better than borrowing loans.

The truth is that if you really want to end corruption you need to bring death sentence to anyone that practices it. Before then there must have been a court case because what we are practicing is democracy.
Even if I have to be the president , I wouldn't mind applying this as long as it will help eradicate corruption in the country. Omo it will not definitely be the best if we have to continue like this.

Even if I have to be the president , I wouldn't mind applying this as long as it will help eradicate corruption in the country. Omo it will not definitely be the best if we have to continue like this.
it is easier said than done. So many people that said that they will do so so things after they became president couldn't actually do anything. I think it needs to start from the new generation by teaching them from tender age the disadvantages of corruption.

it is easier said than done. So many people that said that they will do so so things after they became president couldn't actually do anything. I think it needs to start from the new generation by teaching them from tender age the disadvantages of corruption.
I don't know , but I always believe that the reason why they cannot do it is because they are not just interested to do it. I always believe if they are serious that they can easily do it without much stress, After all he is the president

I don't know , but I always believe that the reason why they cannot do it is because they are not just interested to do it. I always believe if they are serious that they can easily do it without much stress, After all he is the president
The government itself is very corrupt and it is surrounded by a lot of corrupt people. This is why I said it is easier said than done. If you are fighting corruption there are a lot of people who will be fighting you.

The government itself is very corrupt and it is surrounded by a lot of corrupt people. This is why I said it is easier said than done. If you are fighting corruption there are a lot of people who will be fighting you.
In that case , if I know that people are trying to fight me for trying to fight corruption , then such people must be killed because they are definitely the enemy of progress of this country.

In that case , if I know that people are trying to fight me for trying to fight corruption , then such people must be killed because they are definitely the enemy of progress of this country.
Do you think you will be able to identify those who are fighting you? . there was something the Nigerian president said sometime ago that "when you are fighting corruption corruption will be fighting back".

Do you think you will be able to identify those who are fighting you? . there was something the Nigerian president said sometime ago that "when you are fighting corruption corruption will be fighting back".
If they are fighting me indirectly , that will not stop me from continuing to fight corruption. If they are really interested to fight they should just come out physically. If they are fighting indirectly then how will they fight and be the winner ?

Personally I think the best decision for any business organisation is seek other better alternatives of power generation because that is the only way to keep their business running smoothly. the government are no longer ready to provide the services demanded.

If they are fighting me indirectly , that will not stop me from continuing to fight corruption. If they are really interested to fight they should just come out physically. If they are fighting indirectly then how will they fight and be the winner ?
The thing is that as a president of a country you need to be very authoritative. This is one of the reasons why I like the military regime but it still has its disadvantages because the president can be very corrupt and get away with it without any form of opposition.

There are alternatives to government provided source of power supply such as,heavy duty generators that can power up big engines and be sufficient to operate in what ever task being placed on the various machines.

Generators are being used in many parts of the country because my country experiences a lots of power outages in the recent times. The cost of fuel is also increasing and this makes it harder for people to afford these generators.

The thing is that as a president of a country you need to be very authoritative. This is one of the reasons why I like the military regime but it still has its disadvantages because the president can be very corrupt and get away with it without any form of opposition.
So do you really mean that if the military government was supposed to be clear and genuine, that it will be the best way everything could be returned to normal and this country ?

So do you really mean that if the military government was supposed to be clear and genuine, that it will be the best way everything could be returned to normal and this country ?
Democracy is still the best but If you look at the era of the military you will see that things we are much better. Even though some of the military leaders started this current corruption bedevilling the country.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back