What's new

USE OF ALTERNATIVE POWER TO GOVERNMENT PROVIDED POWER

Most of those big generators you are talking about depend on diesel and not on petrol. And now diesel is quite expensive because here a litre of diesel is about 1.5 dollars compared to petrol which is about 0.4 cent.. most business organisation will have a lot of challenge when using this type of generator.
Probably, I believe the main reason some businesses are not growing in some countries like Nigeria is lack of constant power supply. Imagine if a business uses the money they spend to power their generators to pump into their businesses. They will probably employ more people and therefore improving the economy.

Probably, I believe the main reason some businesses are not growing in some countries like Nigeria is lack of constant power supply. Imagine if a business uses the money they spend to power their generators to pump into their businesses. They will probably employ more people and therefore improving the economy.
That is just a fact,because the high cost of operating a business can make small start ups to go down and pack up.The business usually strugle to survive in such scenario and it will make investors to run away from such environment.

That is just a fact,because the high cost of operating a business can make small start ups to go down and pack up.The business usually strugle to survive in such scenario and it will make investors to run away from such environment.
Definitely, when the cost of operating a business is very high, small businesses will definitely fold up. this has actually been the case in Nigeria and some other countries.

Seriously and there are some people that are ready to pay half of the money they used on generators on light if they have opportunity to get constant power supply. There are a lot of money to be made if electricity is being made constant in the country.

Seriously and there are some people that are ready to pay half of the money they used on generators on light if they have opportunity to get constant power supply. There are a lot of money to be made if electricity is being made constant in the country.
That is just the issue. So many people are ready to pay good amount of money if there's steady power supply. I think this is something the government actually needs to put into consideration.

That is the reason most underdeveloped hardly get direct foreign investment,because by the time you will factor what you are going to spend on power and the iaspect of double taxation has not been included,then you will see the reason for underdelopment.

That is just the issue. So many people are ready to pay good amount of money if there's steady power supply. I think this is something the government actually needs to put into consideration.
Forget , they will not put it into consideration. Corruption has eaten deep into the government that they will not even consider anything that will be good to the masses.

If you have a business and it's needs electricity. You just have to try to get electricity for your business by using an alternative power generator. You won't have to depend on the government for this.

Forget , they will not put it into consideration. Corruption has eaten deep into the government that they will not even consider anything that will be good to the masses.
I think this is why it is important to vote the necessary people that will actually change things. I believe that when the right people are in power they will probably put a lot of things into consideration.

That is the reason most underdeveloped hardly get direct foreign investment,because by the time you will factor what you are going to spend on power and the iaspect of double taxation has not been included,then you will see the reason for underdelopment.
And what should be done about this ? because it seems the government are not ready to take action to eradicate all these things , most especially to put stability to Electrical problems of the country .

Many people use political power in many countries in order to gain upper hand in the business industry as well. I believe that politics and business both have a really big relationship.

And what should be done about this ? because it seems the government are not ready to take action to eradicate all these things , most especially to put stability to Electrical problems of the country .
One thing that can help is for the authority to be first be sincere about their approach to governance and then a strong political will to be able to fully impliment the policies they have put on groung,because power is very neccesary to drive the economy.

One thing that can help is for the authority to be first be sincere about their approach to governance and then a strong political will to be able to fully impliment the policies they have put on groung,because power is very neccesary to drive the economy.
What I have come to understand is that those people are not really interested about you and me. They are just interested in looting of public funds . Until we have a good leader , the country will not improve most especially in the power sectors

I think this is why it is important to vote the necessary people that will actually change things. I believe that when the right people are in power they will probably put a lot of things into consideration.
I know that is just the only thing that should be done at this period of time. Just that the Nigerian politicians do lies a lot and you can't even know the ones that are trusted and those that are not.

I know that is just the only thing that should be done at this period of time. Just that the Nigerian politicians do lies a lot and you can't even know the ones that are trusted and those that are not.
Even the leaders in the United States of America also lie in order to win election. But the thing is that the citizens always hold them accountable. the Nigerian citizens can also do the same in order to change the narrative.

Even the leaders in the United States of America also lie in order to win election. But the thing is that the citizens always hold them accountable. the Nigerian citizens can also do the same in order to change the narrative.
There is no transparency in the Nigerian politics. If you try to hold them accountable or you try to expose their evil deeds they will even look for opportunities to bring you down.

There is no transparency in the Nigerian politics. If you try to hold them accountable or you try to expose their evil deeds they will even look for opportunities to bring you down.
Bringing leaders to accountability is not easy anywhere but with consistency and resilience they were able to do it. Even in developed countries it is actually not easy.

Bringing leaders to accountability is not easy anywhere but with consistency and resilience they were able to do it. Even in developed countries it is actually not easy.
It is not easy but it is not impossible either. We can start by electing the right people into positions in government and make sure we hold them accountable for their actions in office.

It is not easy but it is not impossible either. We can start by electing the right people into positions in government and make sure we hold them accountable for their actions in office.
Electing the right people into leadership positions is actually the best thing to do. During election periods the people need to come out en masse in order to vote for the right people.

It's not easy , but there are strict rules every government official most followed and everything is well organized, not here that bribery will take over most of the things that should have been done properly.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back