What's new

USE OF ALTERNATIVE POWER TO GOVERNMENT PROVIDED POWER

There is widespread popular support for using renewable energy, particularly solar and wind energy, which provide electricity without giving rise to any carbon dioxide emission

Solar power is the alternative power today hydroelectric power supply generated in my country. There are some countries in Asia that rely solely on solar power and they experience 24 hours uninterruptible power supply.

The best thing for businesses that needs electricity 🔌 for its services is to get alternative power supply through installation of solar power for small businesses and or purchase of diesel engine to power their heavy duty machines and equipment. Businesses like barbing salon can function on small solar arrangement while power generators are good for businesses like welder
The last time I checked that is what almost all the companies I Nigeria are using. Matter of fact some companies have even folded or relocated to other countries because the expenses they spent to generate power on their own.

The main issue is the heavy levy imposed on company for providing their own power. That is very ridiculous and wicked.

Most firm and organisation need constant and adequate power supply to carry out their operation and keep business running.And when these basic amenities are not provided business owners tend to look for alternative.But after spending much on power facility for their business operation,The government then impose a heavy levy on power generation,because they want to be the sole provider of generating power.How would an organisation adjust itself inoder to still be in business.
I have seen some companies that do not even use power supply provided by the government. A number of them had long resorted to use of petrol or diesel driven generators to run their businesses, because they tend to be more reliable.

Solar power is the alternative power today hydroelectric power supply generated in my country. There are some countries in Asia that rely solely on solar power and they experience 24 hours uninterruptible power supply.
Most of the companies I know are not using the electricity supplied by the government of the country because its not reliable , so most of them use solar energy or generator to generate power.

Most of the companies I know are not using the electricity supplied by the government of the country because its not reliable , so most of them use solar energy or generator to generate power.
people all over the world are using resources around them to create power supply for their own uses. We only rely on hydro electrical power to generate electricity for ourself in the country. It does not make sense for a whole company to depend on 5000 megawatt supply of electricity.

Power from the national grid is not usually available for many developing countries. The alternatives power are the lasting solution in this case and some businesses cannot survive without constant power supply and that's very bad,the government is doing poorly when it comes to light and also I think I prefer solar

I have seen some companies that do not even use power supply provided by the government. A number of them had long resorted to use of petrol or diesel driven generators to run their businesses, because they tend to be more reliable.
That is very true about most firms that do not want any interuption in their operation,reason they resort to having an alternative,but what i have observed is that provided the source is not affecting its profit,then they can continue with that source.

It's really bad that government impossible a high levy on power generation just because they want to be the sole person providing it. In my country, the worse part of the whole situation is sometimes their powers supply isn't stable and it affects most business.

Epileptic power supply has always been a concern for both new start ups and existing business but successful business find a way to stay the tide, If the government is forcing tax and levies on power generation then create power the government can't tax like solar.

It's really bad that government impossible a high levy on power generation just because they want to be the sole person providing it. In my country, the worse part of the whole situation is sometimes their powers supply isn't stable and it affects most business.
That is what you get from a government that does not care about the issues most businesses are facing,and this has really been a setback on development of the private sector and it will go a long way to affect the economy at Large.

Acquiring other means of generating power to keep the Industry running is very important because some countries are not providing adequate power supply for people in the society for their daily living and production factory and other companies
Most African countries are suffering from lack of electricity as a result of how the government keeps managing the state's economy which affects everything in the society.

Using of alternative power instead of government power is considered to be injustice in country. There is no alternative power that can be powerful like government provided power supply. Any body that is using alternative power is managing his amenities provided by government.

Well, the issue of power generation, has been the major problem to most of the third world countries and it has affected some any business industries. The only solution is to go for modern sophisticated power generation engines rather than depending on government supply.

With the type of character some leaders are exhibiting, it is difficult for so many institutions to excel. Government officials are now selfish in gathering wealth for themselves and their families. Small scale businesses are folding up because of the lack of electricity in various countries
The only alternative to power that is available in my country is the use of generators to generate electricity for yourself because our government don't really care about making solar energy easy for people to buy for themselves.

Let me give you an alternative way. Use solar panels. If you are in an underdeveloped country, relying on government power will make you go bankrupt. Imagine fixing light by yourself, contribute for transformers, build and wire your house and they will still charge you exorbitant fees. Better install solar panels
Even if you decide to depend on the power that is being provided by the government it is never always available because they don't really provide services the way they are supposed to provide it.

Acquiring other means of generating power to keep the Industry running is very important because some countries are not providing adequate power supply for people in the society for their daily living and production factory and other companies.

Over here you can't possibly depend on the government for electricity since electricity is not constant. You will have to get your private electrical generator for the main purpose of running your business effectively and at will..

Over here you can't possibly depend on the government for electricity since electricity is not constant. You will have to get your private electrical generator for the main purpose of running your business effectively and at will..
That is the alternative we are discusing,because for you to run your busineses effectivelly in developing clime,you will need constant power supply,and when that is not fort coming,you have to resort to the avialable source.

That is the alternative we are discusing,because for you to run your busineses effectivelly in developing clime,you will need constant power supply,and when that is not fort coming,you have to resort to the avialable source.
But the world has left us behind in so many things. You come to think of it , in most countries today there is 24-hours constant power supply but here this is not possible. This is not funny at all.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back