What's new

USE OF ALTERNATIVE POWER TO GOVERNMENT PROVIDED POWER

I think that is bad for business if the government can't provide basic amenities such as electricity, especially in the business district. Shows how inept the government is.
The government cannot provide anything stable for the people here, ok tell me about a situation in which the government themselves are not even using the light generated by the electrical agency in the country, depends on generators.

The government cannot provide anything stable for the people here, ok tell me about a situation in which the government themselves are not even using the light generated by the electrical agency in the country, depends on generators.
This is just sad. African countries are filled with corrupt governments who can't seem to function and perform basic functions. Imagine a situation where the government establishment isn't even dependent on the electricity supply.

Over here in my country, constant electricity challenges have been one of the biggest downfall of so many new businesses because they can't cope with running on petrol daily.

This only happen in some part of Africa where there is no steady power supply ,a situation in which you do not have a steady power supply you really need to provide a private generator for yourself, management will help you to stay in the business

This is just sad. African countries are filled with corrupt governments who can't seem to function and perform basic functions. Imagine a situation where the government establishment isn't even dependent on the electricity supply.
That is just what I've been thinking, African leadership is so bad that they themselves do not even close in their own form of government, the government official themselves Are even getting health service from outside the country.

IN our county, we can easily buy solar panels and start using solar power as opposed to government provide power. However, installation is very expensive, you might have to spend 10K USD

The use of alternative power sources in my country is very essential because our national power supply is not stable. However this leads to increase in running costs which increases the price of goods and services.

such things usually happen in countries that does not have steady power supply and of course there are several power alternatives that businesses can use such as solar and so many of them.

In my home country, we do not have a stable electricity. The power supply is epileptic and it's not steady . So, the power supplied by the government is not reliable. So, the only option for companies to operate smoothly is have an alternative power supply

Almighty God is teaching us lesson about alternative when he gave us two eyes to ears two hands two legs. It is good for a company to have more than one source off power supply for the business operation. This is the reason why you should not rely on the one provided by the government alone.

Most businesses factor in the cost of getting their alternative power sources when planning their business without needing to rely on the government supply. Power supply from the government alone won't get you anywhere

in places where there is not enough electricity it is good for you to have alternative power like generator but sometimes it is very costly and expensive which may affect the cost of product negatively
I totally agree with you on your point of view because making available other source of power supply can be very expensive but one has no choice in other to meet up with the business market.

Like in the country that I come from, it is just unwise of you to make any plans that includes having electricity from the government because you will be disappointed.

Over here in my country, we don't really have much depending to do with our government especially when it comes to power supply because they have completely failed us.

Alternative power supply is expensive to run and should only be done when the government failed to provide stable electricity, most business company here in Africa use their own private power supply.

Alternative power supply is expensive to run and should only be done when the government failed to provide stable electricity, most business company here in Africa use their own private power supply.
That is my issue with solar panels. They cannot supply the home with the needed electricity. Solar panels here can only supply power for the lighting and nothing more. It is good that the government is okay here with the power because the generators are expensive with the fuel and also emitting polluted smoke.

For people in places like Nigeria where it is known that power supply is a constant disaster, there will be no need to depend on the power supply from the government to run your business because you will eventually run out of business yourself

That is my issue with solar panels. They cannot supply the home with the needed electricity. Solar panels here can only supply power for the lighting and nothing more. It is good that the government is okay here with the power because the generators are expensive with the fuel and also emitting polluted smoke.
There are a lot of people here in Africa that are only concentrate and depend on solar for serious electricity that is capable of giving them a constant AC , freezer and other electrical appliances..

Power supply here in my country isn't getting better at all. Everyday the power supply is just on the extremely low they rare bring it. That's why solar plant have been the best alternative to it.

Most firm and organisation need constant and adequate power supply to carry out their operation and keep business running.And when these basic amenities are not provided business owners tend to look for alternative.But after spending much on power facility for their business operation,The government then impose a heavy levy on power generation,because they want to be the sole provider of generating power.How would an organisation adjust itself inoder to still be in business.
I have come across some companies that uses other companies or generating company power to run their operation, its not a big deal...

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back