What's new

USE OF ALTERNATIVE POWER TO GOVERNMENT PROVIDED POWER

There are other way to get power apart from government provided power but it is quite expensive to get and maintain. Government source of power is cheap and affordable to the masses cause the price has been subsidized by the government. The cost of alternative energy is very costly to maintain.

If the power supply gotten from government is not sufficient enough to run any company's affairs or activities, many alternatives are put in place to get the source of power which includes the use of generators and inverters

Most firm and organisation need constant and adequate power supply to carry out their operation and keep business running.And when these basic amenities are not provided business owners tend to look for alternative.But after spending much on power facility for their business operation,The government then impose a heavy levy on power generation,because they want to be the sole provider of generating power.How would an organisation adjust itself inoder to still be in business.
In my country, this was a major reason so many power companies migrated to other countries, they nolonger had offices in my country because of the issue of power supply, some wouldn't even stress in looking for a way, once they see other countries that have good power supply and the government welcomes them, they would move. Here in my country most companies rely more on generators which means more money is allocated to fuel

Most firm and organisation need constant and adequate power supply to carry out their operation and keep business running.And when these basic amenities are not provided business owners tend to look for alternative.But after spending much on power facility for their business operation,The government then impose a heavy levy on power generation,because they want to be the sole provider of generating power.How would an organisation adjust itself inoder to still be in business.
I believe that companies are not bound by any law to accept government power supply. They can use alternative if the alternative is best for their business.

All this can not affect the business owner,but we the poor mases that we will purchase their products at the end of the day,so they put all the charges on their products and we don't have choice than to buy them.

There are alternatives to government provided source of power supply such as,heavy duty generators that can power up big engines and be sufficient to operate in what ever task being placed on the various machines.
There are so many powerful generators that are being used by various companies and organizations, that can even power up a full estate. These days, solar power is taking over the market as well. There are so many solar power plant used to power up companies or organizations

There has been some alternatives to power provided by the government as there has been some private institutions that have come up with innovative ideas of making inverters and the likes

Actually in our area the private power companies are charging more than government ones. So I think it is better to use the government power plants, murder quality is much higher in private ones. So rich people always prefer private companies.

In many countries like mine, the electricity situation is a very bad one and that has forced a lot of people to seek other means like diesel and petrol engines.

The use of these alternative power sources to power their business instead of depending on the government supplied power sources, makes the cost of production very high. It is really a challenge to business owners

In the western country a company may not really bother about the power supply because power over there is constant,any business organisation here in Africa must make sure they have their own way of supplying themselves with the required power.

There are other way to get power apart from government provided power but it is quite expensive to get and maintain. Government source of power is cheap and affordable to the masses cause the price has been subsidized by the government. The cost of alternative energy is very costly to maintain.
That is right. It is a false promise to use solar panels so you can be free from the grid. Right now the most reliable power supplier is the national grid because homes cannot live off on solar panels. You need a big system like the wind farm to produce enough electricity for your own use.

Many generations of companies have stopped operating in Nigeria as most companies are feeling the harsh conditions of buying fuel to run their company but luckily now, electricity has improved a little now.

If the government isn't providing a stable electric power supply, I think it is only logical for an organisation that depends on electricity to look for alternative power supply.

I think it is a good idea to have an alternative source of power apart from that provided by the government. That way, you cut the costs of heavy tax imposed by the government. You can use solar energy or a high quality generator.

There are alternatives to government provided source of power supply such as,heavy duty generators that can power up big engines and be sufficient to operate in what ever task being placed on the various machines.
The use of underlying the power to government provide power most times will be very costly because the money used in getting generator buying fuel may be very expensive

If the government isn't providing a stable electric power supply, I think it is only logical for an organisation that depends on electricity to look for alternative power supply.
Over here any business organisation that is ready to go into a serious business will never depend on the government for stable electricity because the government themselves are not even using stable electricity, its really bad.

in places where there is not enough electricity it is good for you to have alternative power like generator but sometimes it is very costly and expensive which may affect the cost of product negatively

Over here any business organisation that is ready to go into a serious business will never depend on the government for stable electricity because the government themselves are not even using stable electricity, it's bad.
I think that is bad for business if the government can't provide basic amenities such as electricity, especially in the business district. Shows how inept the government is.

This is an interesting but very important thread. In my country, power supply has always been a difficult nut to crack. For organisations that depend on power supply for their work, it is important they find an alternative means of getting power.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back