What's new

USE OF ALTERNATIVE POWER TO GOVERNMENT PROVIDED POWER

Most firm and organisation need constant and adequate power supply to carry out their operation and keep business running.And when these basic amenities are not provided business owners tend to look for alternative.But after spending much on power facility for their business operation,The government then impose a heavy levy on power generation,because they want to be the sole provider of generating power.How would an organisation adjust itself inoder to still be in business.
I would say that getting safe alternative sources of energy is very important for any home or government in order to cut down the bills. I am a proponent of solar energy and i would say, there is a need for more research on renewable energies.

Power supply isn't just a social amenity. It's one of the most important factors to the survival of businesses and business ideas. Thanks to the every day improvement of technology. Firms do not need to wait on government and their heavy levy on power generating sets. The recent out break if the solar system is solving that aspect. Although, it's costly.

Most firm and organisation need constant and adequate power supply to carry out their operation and keep business running.And when these basic amenities are not provided business owners tend to look for alternative.But after spending much on power facility for their business operation,The government then impose a heavy levy on power generation,because they want to be the sole provider of generating power.How would an organisation adjust itself inoder to still be in business.
The cost of power is high at my country, and the power supply isn't steady at all. Making it one of the worst power supply at the moment in the continent of Africa. Alternative to power for those that consumes it everyday, its using solar system power generation.

It is just sad that solar power is not true to its claims because until now even a simple home cannot be completely dependent on the electricity that is produced by the solar panels, no matter how large the panel is. We are still very depended on the grid so if the cost of power increases then the business should adapt.

For A business that has become a form will necessarily need constant and adequate power supply so they can easily operation and keep the business running on a daily basis. So for them to adjust in order to be in business they need to be consistent.

I think businesses can install solar plant to generate their own power. In our country, the government gives grants to those who want to use alternative energy source such as solar power. I think this is the best option.

In my country Nigeria, we don't have constant power so we are constrained to using other sources of power aside government provided power source. This is what almost all businesses uses in the country.

It is very sad that even in the year 2021, many countries including mine do not have business sustainable means of power supply. As a business owner, you should be sure to get an alternative as the case may be in order to keep your business running. You can opt for solar solutions if the business is small but go for larger diesel engines for a large one.

The government power supply is not regular and the rate is high, all thanks to alternative power supply a lot of companies would have run at a big loss.
Post automatically merged:

You can't rely on government power supply in my country, if you are serious about your work. The power supply is not stable so to meet up with clients needs and to keep the running of the company going other options of power supplies are usually considered.

Converning your question on an alternative source of power to the government provided one, I would say renewable energy has to be the way forward. By renewable energy i mean the use of solar energy or solar panels to power equipment and facilities

This issue of power supply is a major problem in my country facing most industries. It has led to the closure of many factories. Government is not helping at all, because the charges placed on all these companies owned by forigners usually make them want to leave my country for another place.

The major problem is that the business owners of they find alternative sources, there will always be increment on the prices of goods and products which make the consumer be at the receiving ends.

You said most whereas its all firm and organisation that need constant power supply to keep there business running, but they can't rely on government power because its not constant.

Many big companies/establishment are really suffering from outrageous prices attached to electrical bills and power generation by the government. For a company to survive this it is best to look for an alternative like generating their own power this will help them even more better as there will be steady power supply and less expenditure.

This us very sad reality in many countries including my own where sometimes you have to almost completely depend on alternative supply. Many people are now turning to solar solutions.

You can use solar power for your business as it's a better alternative and you won't have to bother about government levies anymore since you ain't using electrical power supply.

Here in my country, power supply isn't stable, if you rely on it to do things that requires you staying 24/7 online, completing meaningful gigs then you should know, you can't execute it perfectly. You need solar plants, with high currency voltage to generate electricity to you strkesdy to engage on your task online.

Generally everyone will prefer to use the government based generated power supply but the challeng but it should be well subsidized and more readily available. But the reverse is the case in my country, so i will opt for a personalized generated electricity and manage my live.

If the company or the organisation has what it takes to establish it's own source of power, it should go ahead and do so because the government will not in any circumstance favour their plight for power supply.

This mostly happens in some countries that do not have adequate power supply. A lot of private businesses provide power for their operations.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back