What's new

USE OF ALTERNATIVE POWER TO GOVERNMENT PROVIDED POWER

Democracy is still the best but If you look at the era of the military you will see that things we are much better. Even though some of the military leaders started this current corruption bedevilling the country.
Hmmm. Okay if you have opportunity to choose between a military government and a democracy. Which one will be most suitable to run a country if both of them are decent and are not willing to engage in corruption ? How is democracy better now ? What have we benefit ,?

Hmmm. Okay if you have opportunity to choose between a military government and a democracy. Which one will be most suitable to run a country if both of them are decent and are not willing to engage in corruption ? How is democracy better now ? What have we benefit ,?
Democracy is better than military government because in democratic government the people will have a say but the thing is that we have not really gotten a good government under the Democratic setting.

Democracy is better than military government because in democratic government the people will have a say but the thing is that we have not really gotten a good government under the Democratic setting.
For me I do not really care , because anyone that will be willing to help restore the peaceful atmosphere of the country and improve the economy of the country will be highly appreciated. Now that we are having a say, what positivity has it done for us .

For me I do not really care , because anyone that will be willing to help restore the peaceful atmosphere of the country and improve the economy of the country will be highly appreciated. Now that we are having a say, what positivity has it done for us .
I believe that whenever we are ready for a positive change we will begin to elect the right people into various positions. Those people are not doing well today were elected by the people so the problem is actually the people.

I believe that whenever we are ready for a positive change we will begin to elect the right people into various positions. Those people are not doing well today were elected by the people so the problem is actually the people.
Only if we can see the right people because I am tired and fed up with fake promises , at the end none of them will carry out what they promised to do. And the funny thing is that they will still have something to blame on.

Only if we can see the right people because I am tired and fed up with fake promises , at the end none of them will carry out what they promised to do. And the funny thing is that they will still have something to blame on.
LoL, the blame game in the Nigerian politics is too much. The current government used 7 years of their tenure to blame the previous government. Even though the previous the government did not do well, but the current government is worse.

I think the situation of government failure to provide adequate power supply is becoming so rampant currently in my country now, no one has regard for government power supply almost many people are now using the new modern solar technology.

LoL, the blame game in the Nigerian politics is too much. The current government used 7 years of their tenure to blame the previous government. Even though the previous the government did not do well, but the current government is worse.
Lolz, even though it may be funny but this is something we suppose not to laugh about. And the next government if proper care is not taken will still continue to blame others when they are not particularly interested to take action.

Lolz, even though it may be funny but this is something we suppose not to laugh about. And the next government if proper care is not taken will still continue to blame others when they are not particularly interested to take action.
Even though the previous government did not do well and they should be held responsible for mismanaging the country but blaming the previous government for the past seven years does not make sense. They should bring fresh ideas to correct those mistakes.

Even though the previous government did not do well and they should be held responsible for mismanaging the country but blaming the previous government for the past seven years does not make sense. They should bring fresh ideas to correct those mistakes.
But why will you say that the previous government did not do well , because it seems the citizen really enjoyed the tenure of the previous government than the present ones

But why will you say that the previous government did not do well , because it seems the citizen really enjoyed the tenure of the previous government than the present ones
Not everybody in the country enjoyed the tenure of the past government. There were gross insecurity and that was one of the major reasons why the citizens voted for the current government which is worse.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back