What's new

Uptrennd Review: Legit or scam??

The site was very good in first days with a small minimum cash out but after increasing the minimum pay out to be 3000 up , things become harder .

How I wished you. An five me the value in cash of 1uptrend. You never stated the value in cash. I don't want to be waisting my time in a place that ends up paying me cents for ally time spent there

Its been long i visited the website, the creation is nice, the way the members interact with each other is nice too. They post informative topics, like the way Bizdustry does. But their high minimum withdrawal threshold discouraged me from continuing.

In reply to your post above concerning uptrennd, I will say that you have done a great review on uptrennd, and I now know about this site as i didn't before, i guess i will have to check this site uptrennd out sometime later if i am chanced

I have heard about uptrend very long time ago, but I never joined. Because I do think that I can never have up votes talk less on earning there. Not until I joined paid to forum like bizdustry and i see people liking my post sometimes and this convinced me that I can earn there in uptrend. I will give it a try today.

Yes it is legit many users got paid , for me not yet , but in this days the value of 1up is very low and they increase minimum cash out .
What is the current minimum cash out and how long does it take for you to achieve your goal. Tho i have heard about it before but i have never made any research about it.

What is the current minimum cash out and how long does it take for you to achieve your goal. Tho i have heard about it before but i have never made any research about it.
Actually I left the site but last time I was active it will be 3000 up , it will take you mounths to reach it but apart money we can get many advantages in this site .

As far as I can check, the website is no longer available and it has been merged to trodl.com which is a crypto information site. I wonder if it also has same earning scheme like uptrendd.

As long as the site Uptrennd was Up it was my first website of the day. I joined this site on 20th June 2020 and earned a lot of points. But what I earned most was the knowledge that I gained about cryptocurrencies. I am not saying I was not into crypto prior to June 2020 but my knowledge was limited to earning Bitcoin, ETH, and Doge from various sites and deposit them in my wallets.
Uptrennd taught me a lot and also in contact with people from various countries whom I never met in my long online career before June 2020, mostly the people with no PayPal accounts. Uptrennd will always remain at the back of my mind (just like Bubblews with a lot of money in very short time).

Its been long i visited the website, the creation is nice, the way the members interact with each other is nice too. They post informative topics, like the way Bizdustry does. But their high minimum withdrawal threshold discouraged me from continuing.
How much they require you to earn before you can ask for payment. How long does it take to reach the threshold? I have heard of this site but have never checked.

I have not even heard of this type of social media platform before called uptrend. If uptrend has a token, what is it's value today June 2021? Hope they are still operational as we speak?

How much they require you to earn before you can ask for payment. How long does it take to reach the threshold? I have heard of this site but have never checked.
Hmm, the minimum withdrawal threshold back then is 3,000 ups and during that time 1up, isn't up to a cent. With 3,000 ups, the value is around $150-$200 before you withdraw. Which can take you over six months to reach.

What I don't like about this uptrend is that it takes a while to be able to convert points into real money, at third level and other members have to vote which I don't really buy the idea.

What is uptrennd?

Uptrennd is decentralized social media which pay it's users in the shape of 1Up Token . 1Up token is ERC-20 token.Which you can earn through posting, replying other members posts, comments under posts, by reffering others( after 5 levels,you get refferal link,)

You can post 3 posts per day which can be related to any topic or field like food, business, culture, festivals, hobbies etc
Every time another member ll upvote your post, you ll earn points which can be transferred into uptrend token.There are many other ways to earn 1Up .

There are different levels . High level members earn more through upvotes.Upgrade to next level is free after completing the daily tasks .

How much can I earn?

You can earn according to your work and activity on the site. Many active members earn 100$ per months. If you ll work with consistency ,you ll also get good reward but if you will not active then you ll not earn.

1Up token price is 0.03$ this time ,which changes side by side....after 3rd level you ll be able to withdraw your points and turn into real money through any exchange which accept Uptrennd Token .

How to join?

You can join here
?

? HAPPY EARNING ?
I think many people are saying something good the site which means it might be legit but i still need to be careful in joining any new site but i will check it out and it seems they’ve merged to Trodl

With the write up, it seems uptrend is a legit endeavor and with the reviews have seen too prior and the comments of people on here, it just further proves it won't be a waste of time

Now that we have to reach 3000 point to cash out, I think people will not like to work on the site like before
The amount of money that one can make on this website is just too small for my lighting and so I will never waste my time on a platform such as this because I do not just like it.

What is the withdrawal threshold before one can reach withdrawal for those that has been or are still into this uptrend platform? Hope it is not too high?

Trendri is really trying and I think the website is back to it's formal glory but some people are still complaining about not getting reward for their post.

I have not worked on uptrend before but this uptrend seems to like a site that we used to do almost everything you listed here. The site is decentralized too, which makes it interesting. I wish I can remember the name. It's been long I was active on that site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back