What's new

Uptrennd Review: Legit or scam??

Thanks alot for sharing this information here, I have already created an account with uptrennd. Its looking nice, but I don't know how to get started with this uptrennd.com social media platform.

I have left this site cause it is hard to me to get upvotes due to my low level there .
You shouldn't left. Try to make good posts and surely you got high level. Well, our failure make us successful. So ,I suggest next time don't leave any work because you think you can do it. No one is perfect. All get success Because of hard work. Best wishes for your posts??

I think it's legit. Although, I've not tried it but I have heard some people talking about it.
It's legit. Just like some other social media platforms,it works like these. But there you need to work actively and have to write attractive Content related to daily life or other topics which you want to share with others

This is a chatting site that one can write on any topic. If one love to interact then this site is the best for such a person. I'm on the site and I'm enjoying it just like a social media

This is a chatting site that one can write on any topic. If one love to interact then this site is the best for such a person. I'm on the site and I'm enjoying it just like a social media
Yes, we learn new things there and we can discuss any question or topic. This site is good to improve writing skills

Yes, we learn new things there and we can discuss any question or topic. This site is good to improve writing skills
Yeah the good thing too is that the pay is a lot better than other chatting sites that the pay is so low and some are not paying as claimed. It worth a try

Yeah the good thing too is that the pay is a lot better than other chatting sites that the pay is so low and some are not paying as claimed. It worth a try
Yes, site should be legit ,it's not problem if it pays less. But people who are working there actively are earning good.

This seems like an interesting site to me and the fact the the token is the medium of payment is quite an attraction for me because in the future it may blow up in price.

This seems like an interesting site to me and the fact the the token is the medium of payment is quite an attraction for me because in the future it may blow up in price.
Yes you are right, you can join under the link of any member who want refferal. Because in this way you ll also help him to earn.
And the site is good for those who are regularly working there

I ike the sites where you can not only earn from your posts but also from the engagements on yoir posts. I have been on a lot of sites where one could earn by posting as well as from the engagements, however, I am yet to try uptrend.

I have not worked on uptrend before but this uptrend seems to like a site that we used to do almost everything you listed here. The site is decentralized too, which makes it interesting. I wish I can remember the name. It's been long I was active on that site.

Uptrennd is a site that have great idea , but when they decide to raise the minimum pay out as many users I left this site cause it is very difficult to get 3000 UP , you need at least 5 mounths and that so much .

During the time when I was active over there, they pay on time. You can accumulate enough earning before requesting withdraw if they currently delay in payment. It will make the wait worth it.

When it was 20 up is the value of daily bonus and the minimum withdrawal was only 300 up this site was great but now they decrease the bonus to be only 10 up and increase the min withdrawal .

I have heard of this site but never considered working on this site. On the site like these, you need to be very active to earn. The time spent on these site is too high compared to what we can earn.

The procedures for earnings in uptrennd according to your descriptions is not bad because their tasks is what most of us are conversant with, earnings through posting,replying other people's post,and referrals.

From the reviews that I have read about uptrend, I can see that it's a legitimate online earning website but the earning rate of the website is too small for the effort that people put into it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back