Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is uptrennd?

Uptrennd is decentralized social media which pay it's users in the shape of 1Up Token . 1Up token is ERC-20 token.Which you can earn through posting, replying other members posts, comments under posts, by reffering others( after 5 levels,you get refferal link,)

You can post 3 posts per day which can be related to any topic or field like food, business, culture, festivals, hobbies etc
Every time another member ll upvote your post, you ll earn points which can be transferred into uptrend token.There are many other ways to earn 1Up .

There are different levels . High level members earn more through upvotes.Upgrade to next level is free after completing the daily tasks .

How much can I earn?

You can earn according to your work and activity on the site. Many active members earn 100$ per months. If you ll work with consistency ,you ll also get good reward but if you will not active then you ll not earn.

1Up token price is 0.03$ this time ,which changes side by side....after 3rd level you ll be able to withdraw your points and turn into real money through any exchange which accept Uptrennd Token .

How to join?

You can join here
?

? HAPPY EARNING ?

Last edited:
Yes it is legit many users got paid , for me not yet , but in this days the value of 1up is very low and they increase minimum cash out .

Yes it is legit many users got paid , for me not yet , but in this days the value of 1up is very low and they increase minimum cash out .
But we can't say when the value ll increase. So it's good platform for small writers and for those who just want to upload food,nature related Content or tell their life story to the world.

So if you arent last level,it will be impossible to do that.. You will be able to receive tokens,but not to withdraw it.

So if you arent last level,it will be impossible to do that.. You will be able to receive tokens,but not to withdraw it.
There is an option to exchange tokens on different exchanges then how can you say like this?

There is an option to exchange tokens on different exchanges then how can you say like this?
Your review is saying it,not me. After 5th level,you will be able to withdraw. So exactly,if I am not enough active, I cant payout my cash,right ?

Your review is saying it,not me. After 5th level,you will be able to withdraw. So exactly,if I am not enough active, I cant payout my cash,right ?
To get withdraw you must have 3000 points in your account and your level should be 3rd. I did mistake , I updated the post.
And there are levels according to points. Having high level,means you ll earn more through upvoting

how easy is it to accumulate 3000 points for a withdrawal? I am concerned on this aspect too

Uptrennd is legit and paying . I have withdrawn couple of times from it .the only challenge there is the price of the 1up token .

Uptrennd is legit and paying . I have withdrawn couple of times from it .the only challenge there is the price of the 1up token .
Yes ,price of token is not stabled. It changes and first it price was good but now it's less . Anyways, in future it ll have more value

A lot of people have withdrawn from the site cos the coin is going down everytime. But it is paying if you can be active everyday

its actually a nice platform. i have been an active user on uptrend a while ago. i will say their platform is okay and they pay on time too.

its actually a nice platform. i have been an active user on uptrend a while ago. i will say their platform is okay and they pay on time too.
They pay on time ? , When was the last time you used it ? Because I know presently that withdrawal takes time.

When I was active over there, they pay on time. You can accumulate enough earning before requesting withdraw if they currently delay in payment. It will make the wait worth it.
They pay on time ? , When was the last time you used it ? Because I know presently that withdrawal takes time.

It’s a half decent site I’d say. They do pay but very often it’s delayed. But then again reaching the threshold will take a while before you can withdraw

Now that we have to reach 3000 point to cash out, I think people will not like to work on the site like before
Well , I think otherwise , people will work harder inorder to achieve this hard minimum Withdrawal threshold.

To get withdraw you must have 3000 points in your account and your level should be 3rd. I did mistake , I updated the post.
And there are levels according to points. Having high level,means you ll earn more through upvoting
The minimum withdrawal was 500 up and now it is 3000 up , it is not easy at all to gather this amount you should have high level .

The minimum withdrawal was 500 up and now it is 3000 up , it is not easy at all to gather this amount you should have high level .
Yes, they changed the value. First , withdraw was after 5th level but now it's 3rd level. But people are still active there

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back