What's new

Upside: Earn money when you purchase gas and food.

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With the price of gas in constant increase now you can save some money from every purchase you make. This app gives you the opportunity to earn $0.25 for every gallon of gas you purchase. They are affiliated with thousands of gas stations across the United States.

Not only that you also earn cashbacks for your purchase in restaurants and grocery stores. The app is connected to thousands of restaurants and grocery stores across the country.

You can redeem your cashbacks via PayPal and different kinds of gift cards.

What a thoughtful app, the developers are trying to give users a saving plan do the could get discounts when they shop as to paying the full price for every gas or grocery you purchase.

It would be a very useful platform and I would also recommend it to anyone is interested in trying it out.

Looks like the program is available only in the united states. I am not based in the United States, so obviously I cannot use the reward app, but those who are in the US can use it and save some money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back