What's new

Uploadhub.io Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes

What is Uploadhub?​

Uploadhub is a file hosting paid to upload platform , you can upload Unlimited files such as videos, music and images and earn , it has back up capacity too.. you can earn per downloads ..you can delete or hide your files anytime, hotlinks are banned .

How much can I earn?​

20$ per 1000 downloads
Referral commission: 5%

How to withdraw?​

Minimum withdraw in payeer, perfectmoney: 5$
Minimum withdraw in crypto: 10$
Minimum withdraw in PayPal & Webmoney : 50$

How to join?​

Click the link below 👇👇👇👇

Is this legit? I mean $20 for a thousand upload is really quite nice, but are there any limitations or requirements on the kind of file you have to upload. I've seen other sites that offer $4 per 1000 uploads, so this quite surprises me.

Is this legit? I mean $20 for a thousand upload is really quite nice, but are there any limitations or requirements on the kind of file you have to upload. I've seen other sites that offer $4 per 1000 uploads, so this quite surprises me.
$ 20 per 1000 downloads. I think it's only for downloaders from top tier countries. Like URL shortening sites. View of country level will get bigger income. Maybe that also applies to that site.

$ 20 per 1000 downloads. I think it's only for downloaders from top tier countries. Like URL shortening sites. View of country level will get bigger income. Maybe that also applies to that site.
Oh I see! But even if they slash the amount to half just to cater to tier 3 countries will be a big deal. The one I have checked was only $4 per 1000 DLs. Let me check later how this site works. I would like to know also if the stats for uploads and amount are automatically displayed once you start uploading files.

Oh I see! But even if they slash the amount to half just to cater to tier 3 countries will be a big deal. The one I have checked was only $4 per 1000 DLs. Let me check later how this site works. I would like to know also if the stats for uploads and amount are automatically displayed once you start uploading files.
That is just an estimate. Because such a site system is similar to URL shortening sites. You can ask that of the thread writer. Or you can do it yourself by visiting the site. Post your review in this thread to provide information to other members.

That is just an estimate. Because such a site system is similar to URL shortening sites. You can ask that of the thread writer. Or you can do it yourself by visiting the site. Post your review in this thread to provide information to other members.
Will definitely check this later. But I need to sleep now. It's already kinda late. But after signing up and checking the site, I'll immediately post my opinions here about the service. Hope it works fine for me.

Thanks for the information. $20 for 1000 downloads look nice, but depends on the size of each file. I think it is not going to consume more data then the pay? I am asking this because the cost of Data here in my country will not allow you to waste it on any irrelevant downloads. i need clarification on this before giving it a trial. Although, it looks promising.

What is Uploadhub?​

Uploadhub is a file hosting paid to upload platform , you can upload Unlimited files such as videos, music and images and earn , it has back up capacity too.. you can earn per downloads ..you can delete or hide your files anytime, hotlinks are banned .

How much can I earn?​

20$ per 1000 downloads
Referral commission: 5%

How to withdraw?​

Minimum withdraw in payeer, perfectmoney: 5$
Minimum withdraw in crypto: 10$
Minimum withdraw in PayPal & Webmoney : 50$

How to join?​

Click the link below 👇👇👇👇

20$ for thousands download? Isn't it too high. I remember doing captchas pays 1$ for every 1000 captchas.
What are the limitations for downloading? Is it o ly for some specific countries?

The platform sounds interesting, but my problem with all these sites is that they don't always last long, once they meet their target you see them folding their site, those who joined the site lately will have everything to lose.

For the reason that the loss of information at this time in my country will not make available you to dissipate it on any neither here nor there downloads i prerequisite clarification on this before openhanded it a misery.

The problem with sites like this is that they are short-lived. They can't operate for long, not to mention they probably also place too much emphasis on referrals. Do you need to reach a certain number of referrals before you can get a payout?

Are they actually paying $20 for 1000 downloads? If that's true, this is the best pay rate I have ever heard of any paid to upload site. They also seem to have a different payment processor ad the minimum pay start from $5.

This platforms earnings is of a high rate than some platforms that pay for people to upload. If this platform is legit,i would love to join,they also have different forms of payments which is favorable to me. But you didn't include eligibility.

Did you say $20 for 1k download ?
If it really pays such amount then I think it pays more than YouTube.
If one could create a very good content then getting 1k download is just like getting food to your mouth

Let's not talk about a thousand downloads how much can one earn per download? Are the earnings the same for all files? Or does each files have their specific amount? Then can African countries join in as well?

And I saw a thread about someone asking about a site to upload music and then there is this, if these claims are legit and there are no restrictions too then it's worth checking out

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back