Not open for further replies.

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?

I'm not sure about unique ideas. In that case, a big deal needs to made about advertising. I mean, the site on the front page of Google - even in a saturated niche, will overpower the others, assuming it's not really junk.

There is no reinventing the wheel but you can always come up with ways to make that wheel more enticing or work more efficiently and that's how you can make your site stand out from the rest. What can you offer to people that others might not be offering?

For my craft forum it was suggested by someone on another forum for me to do Reviews of crafts and products. I know that bloggers do that but on a forum you have a better way to view replies and easily offer your own on things. Most blogs are filled with ads that slow things down but so far on my forum I'm not flooding it with ads so that also might entice new members to join.

It's tough to really say there are no original ideas. I mean, who ever thought of social media before Zuckerberg? I mean, it seems like me or you would have thought it up and got rich, but we just didn't.

It's tough to really say there are no original ideas. I mean, who ever thought of social media before Zuckerberg? I mean, it seems like me or you would have thought it up and got rich, but we just didn't.

To be fair, even though Facebook seems like a new idea, it's actually based on the old idea of people gathering together to share ideas and opinions except that now it's done online. So the concept of why Facebook is used is not a new one, only the way that it's implemented.

To be fair, even though Facebook seems like a new idea, it's actually based on the old idea of people gathering together to share ideas and opinions except that now it's done online. So the concept of why Facebook is used is not a new one, only the way that it's implemented.
Well, that was already being done with Yahoo Groups, MySpace etc.. However, what made this much better was the fact it integrated into the "family and friends" thing and, of course, the massive sharing power. There simply wasn't nothing like it before - and Twitter etc.. were just copying somewhat from Facebook.

Creating your own business takes a lot of money. If I made my own it would depend on how much start-up money I had for what kind I would create. If I had enough money I would probably have one the dealt with attachable arms and legs. I had an idea that it might be possible to actually attach the nerves. But something like that would cost far more then it would if you were to for example own a restaurant chain. That's just an idea I had.

Creating your own business takes a lot of money. If I made my own it would depend on how much start-up money I had for what kind I would create. If I had enough money I would probably have one the dealt with attachable arms and legs. I had an idea that it might be possible to actually attach the nerves. But something like that would cost far more then it would if you were to for example own a restaurant chain. That's just an idea I had.

In my case, they wanted stuff for free, stuff I thought they would pay for.

Start with researching , from my experience , I would ask you to conduct as much research as possible. Think of new ideas , think of what's hot in the market.

We are all able to innovate, which does not mean that the implementation of the new is easy. Having new ideas is perhaps the easiest part of the matter. There are creativity and search tools for the 'places' where innovations are required (processes, products, materials, services, beliefs, types of use, etc.) that can be systematically explored until finding something achievable (and then move on from idea to innovation). The truth is that the only motivation or expertise that is needed cannot be to make money easily and without effort.

a forum like this is a unique business and i hope for the future prosperity of it ^^

i dont know how much profit you can make with it though

There is no reinventing the wheel but you can always come up with ways to make that wheel more enticing or work more efficiently and that's how you can make your site stand out from the rest. What can you offer to people that others might not be offering?

For my craft forum it was suggested by someone on another forum for me to do Reviews of crafts and products. I know that bloggers do that but on a forum you have a better way to view replies and easily offer your own on things. Most blogs are filled with ads that slow things down but so far on my forum I'm not flooding it with ads so that also might entice new members to join.
Coming up with new ideas is the hardest part in every field. We will just have to keep trying. I am sure we don't have to reinvent the wheel. Still, we can try to come up with something more. Something that is not present before.

Let's take your craft forum as an example. I am sure not all the craft forums cover the crafts, from all the countries. Local craft techniques and tips are rare. May be you can do list them all in your craft forum. It's not going to be easy but let's try to make things unique.

To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?
If we would have to brain storm about these things, my first choice is to stay and ask the person you want to do it what do you guys like, what do you enjoy to do, today is really important to do what you like, what you love so it won t feel like that you are working but it will feel like you are doing something that is worth it and enjoyable in the long run. You don t need t best idea but you need to find the think that makes you feel at best because on the way you will get to find ways to improve the business or product and of course money will come. As I mentioned almost everywhere we are talking about this subject I am saying that you have to focus on passion, on doing what you love, most important of all. Life will bring you in your path new opportunities that will help you grow even more. For example I did not love to write as I do now until up to three years ago when I challenged myself to write my own life book and not how others see it, but something original and authentic, something that first of all will help me grow and improve on the way. And I started writing how I want to see myself as I was already doing it, that s how my business that I have now started, I didn t even think that I will write books and I have written three already and I am working on my forth, it all started on something I wanted to improve. I wanted to give myself courage and trust within me that I can bet on myself that I can succeed in doing anything I want. In the following years I have developed two physical games with the target of spirituality and self development and because of them a year later I have opened my own business to sell them, even though I didn t go forward with the copyright for the board game I started moving forward with doing a Self development counselor course online which helped me gain accreditation to work as a counselor. It is something I like to do to help beings and be of service to them, I know now when I work with clients that what I do now wouldn t be available if I would not start writing three years ago, staying at the base of the trees in my garden in that summer.

What I am trying to say is that you don t need to revolutionize with your idea, find something that you like and invest your attention daily into it and it will grow, nobody will take your progress away from you and that is the power of focusing on what you love, I hope my story will inspire others to follow their intuition to their dreams and enjoy the process that will take you higher and higher on your path. Be blessed and all the best from Romania, EManuel.

If we would have to brain storm about these things, my first choice is to stay and ask the person you want to do it what do you guys like, what do you enjoy to do, today is really important to do what you like, what you love so it won t feel like that you are working but it will feel like you are doing something that is worth it and enjoyable in the long run. You don t need t best idea but you need to find the think that makes you feel at best because on the way you will get to find ways to improve the business or product and of course money will come. As I mentioned almost everywhere we are talking about this subject I am saying that you have to focus on passion, on doing what you love, most important of all. Life will bring you in your path new opportunities that will help you grow even more. For example I did not love to write as I do now until up to three years ago when I challenged myself to write my own life book and not how others see it, but something original and authentic, something that first of all will help me grow and improve on the way. And I started writing how I want to see myself as I was already doing it, that s how my business that I have now started, I didn t even think that I will write books and I have written three already and I am working on my forth, it all started on something I wanted to improve. I wanted to give myself courage and trust within me that I can bet on myself that I can succeed in doing anything I want. In the following years I have developed two physical games with the target of spirituality and self development and because of them a year later I have opened my own business to sell them, even though I didn t go forward with the copyright for the board game I started moving forward with doing a Self development counselor course online which helped me gain accreditation to work as a counselor. It is something I like to do to help beings and be of service to them, I know now when I work with clients that what I do now wouldn t be available if I would not start writing three years ago, staying at the base of the trees in my garden in that summer.

What I am trying to say is that you don t need to revolutionize with your idea, find something that you like and invest your attention daily into it and it will grow, nobody will take your progress away from you and that is the power of focusing on what you love, I hope my story will inspire others to follow their intuition to their dreams and enjoy the process that will take you higher and higher on your path. Be blessed and all the best from Romania, EManuel.
That's a really good advice, vest1992. It's just that, not everyone will have the confidence in themselves, to achieve something. I really want to setup something on my own, so I don't have to work for so many hours. Still, I am sure I won't be able to do anything about it.

I know how the IT market is and how customers try to go for big companies, to get the job done. In other words, unless some luck is involved, you can't really make any decent profit with a new business, in this field.

As I have stated before @Claraviolet I didn t have confidence either in myself. Confidence it not something that you have or receive from your parents it is something that you create for yourself, you can do this anytime, anywhere. That feeling that confidence is it is only a feeling of power you have within you, a feeling of safety that you can bet on yourself and know that you will win at the finish line or whenever you want to do something. And so you know you and only you can create that feeling, you can do it in a blink of an eye.

Why wait for someone to come to save you, as stories were saying the knight in suit with a white horse came running to save you from all that could happen, nobody will come to save you because everyone had their own story to solve, the planet is growing with each individual, your mission is to save yourself to bring new possibilities into your path, for example if you need guidance with that I can help you find by yourself into a session of self development we can do online, I will bring the tools I have made and the ones I have found to show you that you always had the power and nobody else.

I have been in your place and I know how it is, to not be understood, to not know how to make things work, to not know how or what or where I should I apply my knowledge. It s just a matter of time until you manage to solve this, and I suggest that you contact me in a PM/DM and we should schedule a session that for sure will open your eyes on several areas of your life and how you can start improving your story a little day by day. There was a saying if you do not have a plan with your life others will have, I can show you how to create plans with your life, how you can start owning your story and give to yourself what you should have done already. Do not wait more than it is needed the only time we have is the now moment, so take action and message me, let s work together to strive to become the best version that you can be today, the best version that you can be tomorrow and so on. I am here for you.

I want to help you become so happy with yourself that you would not want to be anyone else anymore, so you may expand yourself on all levels so you can pay attention on where an what you invest your focus, remember who you become nobody can take that from you, it is something you build within yourself, within your inner kingdom where you rule. Didn t you ever wondered why there is such a big gap between rich and poor people, the difference is where they focus on, where they invest their daily attention.

It is important to be willign to let go of anything that is not of the highest value for your evolution for your well being, it is time to release what is not in alignment with your passions, it does not matter what you have done a week ago, yesterday, it only matters what you are choosing to do today, today will forever be the spring time of blooming new achievements, your victory should be today it is your right since you were born. All I will say now is allow everything to be in your favor so you can build a new tomorrow, a better one. The dreams of today is the reality of tomorrow, where you place your focus is key that s how you create resonance with what you desire.

Let s say you want to become a great game streamer, if you do not invest your time into doing that every day how do you think you will achieve it? Think about this if you do not believe you can do it, for the rest of your life you will live with the idea that you cannot, but if you reformulate it and say that you can do it and you believe that, you will be able to open the door to being able to do it. That s how it all starts, a little bit every day in the same direction. All the richest people in the world today did it the same, they didn t have succes in their teenage years, or when they were in early 20 or late 20, they have managed to do it after 30 years, even afte 40 years, some of them at 50-60. The idea is that you have to open the doors from within yourself, not wait for someone to point out where the key is. The key is something that you create inside you, with your imagination, your heart and your mind. Just think about this, and when you are ready write a message that you want to start and we will schedule a session for you to become the best version of yourself from today.

If you want to get new ideas you can read books online, study different books linking to where you want to get ideas from not only one and then you could start getting more ideas from what you do this is the way to get idea

As I have stated before @Claraviolet I didn t have confidence either in myself. Confidence it not something that you have or receive from your parents it is something that you create for yourself, you can do this anytime, anywhere. That feeling that confidence is it is only a feeling of power you have within you, a feeling of safety that you can bet on yourself and know that you will win at the finish line or whenever you want to do something. And so you know you and only you can create that feeling, you can do it in a blink of an eye.

Why wait for someone to come to save you, as stories were saying the knight in suit with a white horse came running to save you from all that could happen, nobody will come to save you because everyone had their own story to solve, the planet is growing with each individual, your mission is to save yourself to bring new possibilities into your path, for example if you need guidance with that I can help you find by yourself into a session of self development we can do online, I will bring the tools I have made and the ones I have found to show you that you always had the power and nobody else.

I have been in your place and I know how it is, to not be understood, to not know how to make things work, to not know how or what or where I should I apply my knowledge. It s just a matter of time until you manage to solve this, and I suggest that you contact me in a PM/DM and we should schedule a session that for sure will open your eyes on several areas of your life and how you can start improving your story a little day by day. There was a saying if you do not have a plan with your life others will have, I can show you how to create plans with your life, how you can start owning your story and give to yourself what you should have done already. Do not wait more than it is needed the only time we have is the now moment, so take action and message me, let s work together to strive to become the best version that you can be today, the best version that you can be tomorrow and so on. I am here for you.

I want to help you become so happy with yourself that you would not want to be anyone else anymore, so you may expand yourself on all levels so you can pay attention on where an what you invest your focus, remember who you become nobody can take that from you, it is something you build within yourself, within your inner kingdom where you rule. Didn t you ever wondered why there is such a big gap between rich and poor people, the difference is where they focus on, where they invest their daily attention.

It is important to be willign to let go of anything that is not of the highest value for your evolution for your well being, it is time to release what is not in alignment with your passions, it does not matter what you have done a week ago, yesterday, it only matters what you are choosing to do today, today will forever be the spring time of blooming new achievements, your victory should be today it is your right since you were born. All I will say now is allow everything to be in your favor so you can build a new tomorrow, a better one. The dreams of today is the reality of tomorrow, where you place your focus is key that s how you create resonance with what you desire.

Let s say you want to become a great game streamer, if you do not invest your time into doing that every day how do you think you will achieve it? Think about this if you do not believe you can do it, for the rest of your life you will live with the idea that you cannot, but if you reformulate it and say that you can do it and you believe that, you will be able to open the door to being able to do it. That s how it all starts, a little bit every day in the same direction. All the richest people in the world today did it the same, they didn t have succes in their teenage years, or when they were in early 20 or late 20, they have managed to do it after 30 years, even afte 40 years, some of them at 50-60. The idea is that you have to open the doors from within yourself, not wait for someone to point out where the key is. The key is something that you create inside you, with your imagination, your heart and your mind. Just think about this, and when you are ready write a message that you want to start and we will schedule a session for you to become the best version of yourself from today.
Thank you for trying to help me, vest1992. Also, I did go for couple of psychiatrist sessions to improve my self-confidence and anxiety. So far, I was recommended to four psychiatrists and all of them gave up on me, as my condition kept getting worse. Even now, I am going through a treatment where I need to have weekly sessions.

Sometimes, it's just not easy as others believe it could be. I am sure you do understand what I am talking about. I won silver medal back in my university days and I got job offers from 3 major companies too. Even now, I work for the second largest company in my country, with respect to my field. Still, I feel I am useless most of the time and I just can't help it. I keep telling myself that is not the case, but it's hard for my brain to accept it. So, setting up a business by myself after quitting my stable job, is something I could never do.

Thank you for trying to help me, vest1992. Also, I did go for couple of psychiatrist sessions to improve my self-confidence and anxiety. So far, I was recommended to four psychiatrists and all of them gave up on me, as my condition kept getting worse. Even now, I am going through a treatment where I need to have weekly sessions.

Sometimes, it's just not easy as others believe it could be. I am sure you do understand what I am talking about. I won silver medal back in my university days and I got job offers from 3 major companies too. Even now, I work for the second largest company in my country, with respect to my field. Still, I feel I am useless most of the time and I just can't help it. I keep telling myself that is not the case, but it's hard for my brain to accept it. So, setting up a business by myself after quitting my stable job, is something I could never do.

I am not your usual therapist, what I do is focus only on the solution, I am not going to waste your time so that you tell me all your problems, I want to give you the chance to obtain in one session what exactly you need to do to change your way of thinking, I am not making you depending on me you will be self sustainable, I am a counselor that focuses on improvement, I will give you tools to trick your mind into believing your are a great at exactly what you need to improve, if you say you need self confidence we can focus solely on that.

I am not trying, I actually help, I am that confident in my ways of doing it, the thing is what I do different is that I will help you not to give up on yourself, it will be your work I will just point your tools and strengths that will help you. What I am trying to say it does not matter how easy others believe it is, it is how easy you believe it is. I understand what you are talking about because I have been there before, and most of my clients are in the same spot, even after a few minutes they start changing their minds. Congratulations on your success, though it will help you more if you would focus on yourself, and understand you are enough. The brain accepts everything you say to it, it doesn t stop and think if it is true or not what you tell it. Again I challenge you to give it a go and get a session with me, I do believe that you can get out of those sabotaging thoughts you do mention above.

As you said it's very hard to think of a new idea because there is a business out there that already has the idea you were thinking of. But you don't necessarily have to create something unique, you can create something that already is out there but if you do it better people are going to start coming to you

There are millions of unique ideas, it all goes down if the person can put in the work to achieve the required result. It also depends on the niche the said person is in. But generally you can't go wrong with real estate or agriculture, you can also try investing in Cryptocurrencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back