What's new

Unique ideas for a business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes getting new ideas and innovation is a function of adequate research and study, you must take your time to research on the latest happening in the world generally and specifically the business world in which you belong
True this is actually the mode to get new ideas and innovation ,because making more research do adds to your knowledge i think , and it actually let you know more on what you are doing and also make more money for your self i think. So there are different ways to get new ideas i think either from checking the past experience of business people abd others

Many business ideas only require a small investment. ... In addition to being a unique idea at the time, he also chose an excellent location ...But many ideas require time, money, and risk. ... in a unique position to find an online business idea

In the world today not everyone is creative when it comes to business. So having a unique idea gives you an edge over the rest when competing. Sometimes it is all you need to get the break you have always hoped for.
Post automatically merged:

In the world today not everyone is creative when it comes to business. So having a unique idea gives you an edge over the rest when competing. Sometimes it is all you need to get the break you have always hoped for.

To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?
getting also a unique idea for business is also not be out of the trend you can go with the trend just add some additional features in it so this will make it a unique business these days its hard to go with a unique in different categories cause of limited transportation.

Bringing up new idea can work for anyone that's into any business, but it depends the way you advertise it to people and where the business is located, when you come up with an innovation.

To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?
Coming up with new and unique ideas can be tiring and sometimes seem impossible . For me, I try to relate things around me and trend with my business. Sometimes when a customer asks for my services, I ask for their preferences, then I try to come up with a nice design with the help of my imaginations.

I have a friend who is a film director. He is so creative that just making an observation he would come up with an idea of how to earn money. One time he told me that we can make a short film about the life of a movie star. We shall ask that movie star to fund the production of the movie. Anyway, for a unique business idea you probably have to go out of the box. One business idea that comes to my mind now is the rental of costumes not for the movies but for the school program. High school here have their usual presentation of drama or literary stories as part of their curriculum. They surely need a set of costume.

For business you should have knowledge about business as well as investment. Must be self-confident. And I don't have any more ideas about it. You have to search different websites. And you study different types of books. You will get a lot of help from there.

The business ideas in this collection range from dealing with head lice to doing strange things with roadkill, but they all have one thing in common: They're all real businesses that make money. Some of them can do well even in a down economy.

We are all able to innovate, which does not mean that the implementation of the new is easy. Having new ideas is perhaps the easiest part of the matter. There are creativity and search tools for the 'places' where innovations are required (processes, products, materials, services, beliefs, types of use, etc.) that can be systematically explored until finding something achievable (and then move on from idea to innovation).

• Broken Dolls Need TLC. Unique business ideas: doll repair. ...
  • Head Lice Removal. Unusual business ideas: head lice removal. ...
  • Rent-A-Chicken. Chickens Feeding. ...
  • Trees of Steel. Unique business ideas: trees of steel. ...
  • Mannequins for Sale or Rent. ...
  • Synthetic Wishbones. ...
  • Reef Balls. ...
  • Cat Cafés.

Unique Money Making Business Ideas
Broken dolls need TLC. Unique Business Ideas: Doll Repair ...
Head lice removal. Unusual Business Ideas: Getting rid of head lice. ...
Rent a chicken. Feeding the chickens. ...
Steel tree Unique Business Ideas: Steel Trees ...
Money for sale or rent. ...
Artificial washes. ...
Reef Balls ...

It isn't as difficult as you think to come up with profitable business ideas that other people think are different, unusual, or just plain wacky. Opportunities abound, but many people have difficulty recognizing them. What separates the successful entrepreneur from others is their ability to see, seize, and even invent opportunities.

The business ideas in this collection range from dealing with head lice to doing strange things with roadkill, but they all have one thing in common: They're all real businesses that make money. Some of them can do well even in a down economy.

The business ideas in this collection range from dealing with head lice to weird moves with Road Kill, but they all have one thing in common: these are real businesses that make money. Some of them can do well in the economy below.

Business ideas are important for business growth purposes. Before executing any business idea,a thorough research should be made on that business. Welcoming new ideas is also an important factor to be considered .

The wheel is never reinvented, but you can always find ways to make the wheel more attractive or more efficient and that is how you can distinguish your site from the rest. What can you offer people who might not be offered by others?

For my craft forum, someone else suggested that I make inspections of crafts and products on another forum. I know bloggers do, but you have a better way of seeing replies and offering your own stuff on a forum. Most blogs have ads slowing things down but I don't flood it with ads so far in my forum that I can also attract new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back