What's new

Unique ideas for a business

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?
That correct, there is totally, no need to reinvent the wheel. You can try something different, try to be unique no matter how small. One way of achieving this is to be creative and innovative in your approach to business.

The unique idea for a business are the following:
The idea of profit maximisation
The idea and concept of consumer satisfaction
The idea and concept of marketing and branding.

Make sure you use leverage,leverage is simply the ability to do more with less, so tap in to the power of leverage and use it to your advantage
  • Broken Dolls Need TLC. Unique business ideas: doll repair.
  • Head Lice Removal. Unusual business ideas: head lice removal.
  • Rent-A-Chicken. Chickens Feeding.
  • Trees of Steel. Unique business ideas: trees of steel.
  • Mannequins for Sale or Rent.
  • Synthetic Wishbones.
  • Reef Balls.
  • Cat Cafés.

Unique idea of a business means you creating a business idea that is totally different from others, what people have not seen before. Unique idea makes business grow fast because customers will want to try your product and see the uniqueness and if it is good they will accept it.

I understand you clearly and i salute your motivation and thirst for success as well, being your own boss is the best so you have to fully focus on your daily life, getting new ideas and innovations in any field requires you to think deeply about those things you feel humans are in need of but don't exist yet, an example is how do i operate my laptop without touching it, may be by just waving my hands or talking to it, lol. just think deep and look around.

People who love to cook or experiment with food usually dream to have their own restaurant. But unless and until someone is lucky enough to get funding during the initial stage, not everyone can afford to make such a big investment. Well, don’t get disheartened. If you are short of money then opening a food truck business can be one of the best business ideas with low investment.

As I have stated before @Claraviolet I didn t have confidence either in myself. Confidence it not something that you have or receive from your parents it is something that you create for yourself, you can do this anytime, anywhere. That feeling that confidence is it is only a feeling of power you have within you, a feeling of safety that you can bet on yourself and know that you will win at the finish line or whenever you want to do something. And so you know you and only you can create that feeling, you can do it in a blink of an eye.

Why wait for someone to come to save you, as stories were saying the knight in suit with a white horse came running to save you from all that could happen, nobody will come to save you because everyone had their own story to solve, the planet is growing with each individual, your mission is to save yourself to bring new possibilities into your path, for example if you need guidance with that I can help you find by yourself into a session of self development we can do online, I will bring the tools I have made and the ones I have found to show you that you always had the power and nobody else.

I have been in your place and I know how it is, to not be understood, to not know how to make things work, to not know how or what or where I should I apply my knowledge. It s just a matter of time until you manage to solve this, and I suggest that you contact me in a PM/DM and we should schedule a session that for sure will open your eyes on several areas of your life and how you can start improving your story a little day by day. There was a saying if you do not have a plan with your life others will have, I can show you how to create plans with your life, how you can start owning your story and give to yourself what you should have done already. Do not wait more than it is needed the only time we have is the now moment, so take action and message me, let s work together to strive to become the best version that you can be today, the best version that you can be tomorrow and so on. I am here for you.

I want to help you become so happy with yourself that you would not want to be anyone else anymore, so you may expand yourself on all levels so you can pay attention on where an what you invest your focus, remember who you become nobody can take that from you, it is something you build within yourself, within your inner kingdom where you rule. Didn t you ever wondered why there is such a big gap between rich and poor people, the difference is where they focus on, where they invest their daily attention.

It is important to be willign to let go of anything that is not of the highest value for your evolution for your well being, it is time to release what is not in alignment with your passions, it does not matter what you have done a week ago, yesterday, it only matters what you are choosing to do today, today will forever be the spring time of blooming new achievements, your victory should be today it is your right since you were born. All I will say now is allow everything to be in your favor so you can build a new tomorrow, a better one. The dreams of today is the reality of tomorrow, where you place your focus is key that s how you create resonance with what you desire.

Let s say you want to become a great game streamer, if you do not invest your time into doing that every day how do you think you will achieve it? Think about this if you do not believe you can do it, for the rest of your life you will live with the idea that you cannot, but if you reformulate it and say that you can do it and you believe that, you will be able to open the door to being able to do it. That s how it all starts, a little bit every day in the same direction. All the richest people in the world today did it the same, they didn t have succes in their teenage years, or when they were in early 20 or late 20, they have managed to do it after 30 years, even afte 40 years, some of them at 50-60. The idea is that you have to open the doors from within yourself, not wait for someone to point out where the key is. The key is something that you create inside you, with your imagination, your heart and your mind. Just think about this, and when you are ready write a message that you want to start and we will schedule a session for you to become the best version of yourself from today.
Bookkeeping and accounting.
With a net profit margin of 19.8% bookkeeping, Accounting,tax preparation,and payrool services have long been some of the most profitable business for entrepreneurs.

E-commerce dropshipping​

Technology makes it easier than ever to buy and sell goods. Best of all, thanks to dropshipping services, you don’t even have to house the products listed on your e-commerce website.

If you have a large social following or an eye for finding great products, you’ll be able to list them on your e-commerce website without worrying about storing inventory. Instead, you’ll focus on expanding your audience, boosting your website, and selecting in-demand products.

Website flipping​

You’ve heard of flipping homes, but flipping websites is one of the new trends in 2021. Although this practice has been around for a while, website flipping has become even more popular as more individuals find themselves working remotely and from their homes.
Career coaching : is also a good idea

Technology makes it easier than ever to buy and sell goods. Best of all, thanks to dropshipping services, you don’t even have to house the products listed on your e-commerce website.

If you have a large social following or an eye for finding great products, you’ll be able to list them on your e-commerce website without worrying about storing inventory. Instead, you’ll focus on expanding your audience, boosting your website, and selecting in-demand products

It always takes time to start a new business of your own. First of all you need experience relating to that business you are going to start and with this you need handsome amount of capital to start. My idea is to do a business you always have an experience and also you completely did research in market. Start with a low capital in beginning and after some time expand it.

There are millions of unique ideas, it all goes down if the person can put in the work to achieve the required result. It also depends on the niche the said person is in. But generally you can't go wrong with real estate or agriculture, you can also try investing in Cryptocurrencies.

As for me I don't really believe in unique ideas for a business but as for me if you can invest into Bitcoin or crypto currency then I believe it's really going to be successful and make it big time because it's moves everyday because the rate the dollar moving it's fantastic

Seriously coming up with your own unique idea to make money is pretty much on of the hardest thing to do, it is hard to make good and succeed with someone already good and successful idea but yours from scratch zero is even harder. Let's take your craft forum as an example. I am sure not all the craft forums cover the crafts, from all the countries. Local craft techniques and tips are rare. May be you can do list them all in your craft forum. It's not going to be easy but let's try to make things unique.

There are many conditions to be taken into consideration before sitting a business, know the environment, acertain what the environment needs and stick to it and Don't relent effort in bringing in new creativity into the business.

Cat Cafes. Stress Biosensors.
Lice Removal. Biodegradable Packaging.Renting Cows.
The Airbnb of Parking. Bitcoin Tech.
Vegan Meats and Dairy.Home Contractor. Landscaping business. Freelance Writer. Blogger. Virtual Assistant. Home Cleaning Service. Child Care Service. Courier.

I learned what are good business ideas and what are not. I learned that choosing a good business idea is critical to succeeding in business. It could be one of the most important decisions you ever make.
Here are my top 5.
#1 Really fun business ideas
#2 Best home business ideas
#3 Best part-time business ideas
#4 Best low-cost business ideas
#5 Best online business ideas

There are some wacky businesses out there—and, believe it or not, many of them are profitable. Some of these unique business ideas make you shake your head in disbelief, while others make you mutter, "Hey! Why didn't I think of that?"

Well taking generally now, lots and lots of ideas you would probably think of have been done by other people so it's like that. But for you to have a very unique idea I think you should check what others are doing then try doing urs in a different way

Creating of ideas requires lots of thinking and all others. Ideas develop ones mind and expand ones thinking, ideas innovates ones business and increases and also develop the business and also ones life.
Ideas are really good in ones life and business.

These are the unique ideas for a business.
  • Cat Cafes.
  • Stress Biosensors.
  • Lice Removal.
  • Biodegradable Packaging.
  • Renting Cows.
  • The Airbnb of Parking.
  • Bitcoin Tech.
  • Vegan Meats and Dairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back