What's new

Unique ideas for a business

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of unique idea to start up a business, first you need to study particular business you wish to venture, secondly you need to have experience in the business, and also to plain your business well.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of unique idea to start up a business, first you need to study particular business you wish to venture, secondly you need to have experience in the business, and also to plain your business well.

You need to do a lot of researching or better still read more business related books that can motivate you. Another point to note is check for trends of business, target your market audience too, be it a particular location, check out what they would it can motivate you and give you business ideas

To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?
Actually, I am a type of person that doesn't look at others to make decisions or create a business idea. This has always helped me to create a unique business idea. I sometimes make use of others opinions to create a a unique idea

Successful and unique Business Ideas from around the World are, Cat Cafes, Stress Biosensors, Lice Removal, Biodegradable Packaging, Renting Cows, The Airbnb of Parking, Bitcoin Tech. I hope you can consider one from these ideas.

Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads. ...
Catering Services. ...
Website Design. ...
Business Consulting. ...
Courier Services. ...
Mobile Hairdresser Services. ...
Cleaning Services. ...
Online Tutoring.

firstly I will like to say that you should observe your contemporaries in business and take a good look and observe their customers, what are they complaining about, if you got it then you modify it and bring an outstanding solution to it and that is it. I will like to also emphasize that customer relationship management is also important

Head lice is every parent’s nightmare. For moms and dads who don’t want to do their own removal, there are now businesses that will do it for them. Lice removal businesses typically offer in-store or in-home services and also cater to camps, daycares and schools.

There are millions of unique ideas, it all goes down if the person can put in the work to achieve the required result. It also depends on the niche the said person is in. But generally you can't go wrong with real estate or agriculture, you can also try investing in Cryptocurrencies

According to my own point of view, for you to get a unique idea, first you must learn the business and second you must know everything about the business, and you can now sit and think of a way to make it more easier for you. At this point you will get your own unique idea

Unique idea for business
Unique business ideas often find success because they serve a niche market. Some of the business ideas in the list below might seem funny or even crazy. But, they make money because they’ve managed to tap into a group of customers that needed something other companies weren’t providing.
1. Lice removal
2. cat cafe
3. Biodegable packaging
4. renting cow.
5. Mannequins for sale or rent.
6. Synthetic Wishbones.. etc

To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?
Having a unique business idea does not come that easy. Most often, it comes from ones creative ingenuity and keen observations into ones society and make some research as to need or challenges of the people. People's need and challenges could bring you a great business idea as to solving the needs or challenges of the people.

Coming up with new ideas is the hardest part in every field. We will just have to keep trying. I am sure we don't have to reinvent the wheel. Still, we can try to come up with something more. Something that is not present before.

Let's take your craft forum as an example. I am sure not all the craft forums cover the crafts, from all the countries. Local craft techniques and tips are rare. May be you can do list them all in your craft forum. It's not going to be easy but let's try to make things unique.

I beg to disagree on this. Ideas are cheap and not really difficult to find. What is very important is that such ideas are implemented in the best way possible. I have seen people with wonderful and innovative business ideas, but failed at the implementation stage.

I can barely “cook” a frozen dinner, but you may have the cooking skills that I lack! People will pay good money for a really awesome cake for special occasions. Get some great cake pictures up on your website, promote your skills to event planners and build your clientele!

Broken Dolls Need TLC. Unique ideas for business: repair of dolls. ...
Head Removal Lice. Unusual business thoughts: treatment of head lice. ...
Chicken-A-Rent. The Feeding of Chickens. ...
The Steel Trees. Special business thoughts: steel trees. ...
For Sale or Rent Mannequins. ...
Wishbones Plastic. ...
Balls of the Coral. ...
Cat Coffee Shops.

I think ideas comes from the environment you find yourself, what is lacking in a particular environment might be present in another. You can also rebrand the existing ideal in a better way.

If you want a unique business idea, just follow your heart, don’t do want you don’t want to do even if it seems like a great idea.You would probably need to work really hard to make your business successful so find the niche that makes you happy and motivated to pursue.

There is nothing new under a Earth, it may difficult to get a unique idea business, what can easily to do is to renovate or modernize a business and repackage it to make it stand out from others. Though, something new is coming up every time to time but it's not easy as that.

It is good to share ideal before settings up a business the unique ideal is good even their is no someone that can coach you on make sure you study through your phone everything is easy right now internet has taken over everything.

Everyone wants unique ideas related to their business but it totally depends on your business that what type of business you are starting and what things you will produce from your business.What ever you start in your business do higher well educated and experienced employees because they are the source of your development a well-developed your business and they will put their complete efforts untill you didn't motivated them .

There is no new idea. The idea is nursing, someone is executing it right now. But don't be bothered. You only need to be unique. We can be doing the same thing but in different ways. That's what we have branding. Be unique, you cannot be original in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back