What's new

Unique ideas for a business

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really good advice, vest1992. It's just that, not everyone will have the confidence in themselves, to achieve something. I really want to setup something on my own, so I don't have to work for so many hours. Still, I am sure I won't be able to do anything about it.

I know how the IT market is and how customers try to go for big companies, to get the job done. In other words, unless some luck is involved, you can't really make any decent profit with a new business, in this field.
The main thing you should have is a positive mind, because if you don't have it, before you get the idea you are already a failure. "I really want to set something up on my own, so I don't have to work for so many hours. Still, I'm sure I won't be able to do anything about it" these are your words. Already once, you call failure without starting. So don't try it, unless you change your way of thinking, and go back to positivism.

To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?
Unique idea doesn't come with planning. It comes when people want to do something new or unique. For unique ideas,your kind must be creative and you must have deep thinking about any topic/product.

With all the ideas and therapies which has been said I still believe you ask an elderly person or better still do something you are familiar with.something you can work with anytime

Everything that happens now had happened before.

So if you need new ideas or a problem to create idea. Go take old books. I believe there are some ideas you can reinvent from these ancient books.

Maybe my message is not well passed.

To be honest, pretty much everything is already available out there. So, unless you try something new or come up with a unique idea, it will be hard to make everyone know about your business these days.

I am not sure how to make something standout at all. People usually ask me, 'Why do you need to reinvent the wheel?'. It's a little hard to accept it but that's right. My software servicing company idea isn't unique but I just want to be my own boss. I know my reasoning can be a little childish but I don't want to work like 11-12 hours day and that's what I have been doing these days.

So, do you know a way to get these unique ideas? Like what works for you? How do you motivate yourself to come up with new ideas?
Well ... an original idea, and not only original but profitable in the long term, does not come about overnight, it requires time, research and other factors ... But it may also be feasible to take an existing idea and give it a creative twist ... or a personal touch ... I have a friend who owns a restaurant and when making home deliveries she places rose petals in the bags ... it is her personal brand and that is why she is known and stands out from the rest

Well ... an original idea, and not only original but profitable in the long term, does not come about overnight, it requires time, research and other factors ... But it may also be feasible to take an existing idea and give it a creative twist ... or a personal touch ... I have a friend who owns a restaurant and when making home deliveries she places rose petals in the bags ... it is her personal brand and that is why she is known and stands out from the rest
This is wonderful idea and it all products of creativity, in any competitive business you as a business.owner or manager you need to be creative for service or products.to be sold out as fast as possible.

According to my own point of view, for you to get a unique idea, first you must learn the business and second you must know everything about the business, and you can now sit and think of a way to make it more easier for you. At this point you will get your own unique idea

I believe unique ideas is a gift, most of the things we enjoy today comes as unique idea, the electricity, social media, transportation etc... Unique ideas is not easy to come bye, most ideas that comes my head mostly are ideas caving out from someone else idea. But I wish I could come up with unique ideas.

It is not enough to have a business. There a lots of businesses in he world today and they are very competitive. Therefore, in order to stand out, one needs an oustanding idea that hasn't already been thought of or something rare in the business world.
Customers will jump at whatever you want to offer when they see it is something unique and can be useful to them

For me I don't think that uniqueness of idea is the most important thing. People will pay for a problem to be solved if it is worth it. Weather unique or not that will depend on what you see in your locality.

To get a unique idea for a business require divine intervention every profitable idea requires a good concept.Business ideas comes by inspiration and by thinking of a concepts that is unique once you can figure it out yourself to put it into business and practicable is a small thing. But the most difficult aspect of it is how to get a very good business concept. Business concept comes by finding solutions to people problems, once you have a concept that can solve people problems then you go and start the business and before you know it you are in big money.

Unique business that can make you rich are:
  • Broken Dolls Need TLC. Unique business ideas: doll repair.
  • Head Lice Removal. Unusual business ideas: head lice removal.
  • Rent-A-Chicken. Chickens Feeding.
  • Trees of Steel. Unique business ideas: trees of steel.
  • Mannequins for Sale or Rent.
  • Synthetic Wishbones.
  • Reef Balls.
  • Cat Cafés.

Just as you rightly said, most of the ideas that people bring out are not something new, because somebody somewhere has the same idea, or is already working on it. Most times what is needed isn't to think out something new, we can pick an existing idea, modify it and make it more useful to the society.

As for business ideas, I got that in much abundance but most of my ideas are bold and ambitious ones that are capable of giving me some profits because they are highly demanding ideas in my country at the moment.

Actually there might not be unique things but definitely making those things unique is key. When we invent something we don't keep fingers cross but finding a way to make those things look different from others in the market. We keep packaging and repackaging.

Well, it depends. - Correct, correct. - Real Estate, because I can shift from flipping to holding-- - You could do a ton of stuff, but it depends on how the debt is compounding. - There's a lot of opportunities that are on the shift-- - Look, if we were partners I'd be like bro, honestly here's my plan. It's been so good for so long
let's just actually hoard cash. You have to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back