Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
➡ What is uniclique ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements, completing offerwalls, playing grid and many other ways.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN ?

Earn $0.005 Per Click
Earn $0.0015 per referral click

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

www.uniclique.info - register & good luck !

➡ Payment method

PerfectMoney, Skrill, Neteller, Advcash, Solid Trust Pay, Okpay, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Payeer.
Minim: 2$

1606022935137.png
This platform has already a huge community, closing to 200.000 members and paid almost 150.000$ USD

This is a legit way to make some substantial amount of money online, thanks for the head up I will look into this to expand my source of earning

$5 for 1000 clicks is pretty good if there're available ads to click each day. Since the platform is legit,do they have upgrade options where you get more ads daily?

That's very interesting, even though everything about it seems to be tough, but have you ever withdraw from it,did you have payment proof.

I see a lot of these reviews on this forum and the burning question usually is have they all been verified by those that get to post them? Because you hardly ever see payment proof.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back