What's new

Underground housing

Underground housing is one of the best house with alot of expense and sometimes also risky if you don't get an expert conductor to survey
That's true, is it even safe in terms of health? Since the building is underground, there would be no proper air ventilation which could cause health issues in the long run.

My cousin who is an engineer said that underground housing is only for the preparation of war. There are many health issues involved and an underground dwelling would need air conditioning and heater depending on the climate of the place. I guess it is not practical anymore to build an underground housing.

Underground housing could be lucrative in Australia, Europe and some parts of America, this is due to the cost associated with erecting buildings underground. An average individual fines it rather stressful, time consuming to building or buying a house built on the surface. Statistics shows that the rich and able in the world are barely 4%, so only within this percentage will you find people erecting underground houses, the rest are done by government agencies for security and safety purposes.

Undergrounding housing is very common in Israel due to series of attacks from Hamas when they are launching missiles. I think underground housing will only have value in real estate investment when it is used as a warehouse for valuable goods.

Underground housing is a very great project but this kind of project is not common, I think such build is for protection whenever one wants to hide he/ her self.

Well, underground housing is very good but sometimes depends on the needs of the people and the location also matters. There are some location in my country that may not be favourable for an underground housing.

Underground housing Is a safe and sold idea. It's a great project. Underground housing is also helpful to safe Landes for cultivation and indestires. To develop a country underground housing a great, safe, strong and solid project.

It might actually be saved for people to invest in underground housing here , but I don't really know if this is really rampant over here , I believe it may not likely be profitable here. I don't know of other location.

I have researched about building an underground house in the past once. Deregulation in my country is that you have to take permission from the mayor of the town and you have to have evidence that you have what it takes to be able to maintain and build a quality one.

Underground housing is the best housing and its has all the advantages that normal house do not have, it can be listed as the future of living where people will be free of pollution like sound, air and water pollution, the only disadvantage it has is that there wont be natural air.
Well in terms of preference of the kind of housing,underground housing is usually capital intensive and is constructed for special needs for clients,it is usually for special purpose for an intending client.

Has anyone here tried their hand at making underground housing? I think underground housing could be the future of living. Not only would it mean that plant life and animal would benefit from it, we'd probably see less pollution as well. As well, I can see it drawing in a lot of profits if done right. What do you think?
Under ground housing is more time and resources consuming, a lot of of constructions most be put in place for underground house to stand strong. It's only rich individual can be able build such House.

There are few individuals who love underground houses that's why we only have few .
I personally would love to have one especially in a place it wouldn't be known.

I cannot imagine living under the earth. I have often heard about the theory related to underground house, however, I am not sure how viable is this option. How can human beings survive without being exposed to natural light.

I have always heard, got fascinated and fantasized about underground housing as a kid. Till now, I am yet to see one. I feel it would be very expensive to construct. It is not common in my country.

Has anyone here tried their hand at making underground housing? I think underground housing could be the future of living. Not only would it mean that plant life and animal would benefit from it, we'd probably see less pollution as well. As well, I can see it drawing in a lot of profits if done right. What do you think?

I have entered this kind of house before and i can tell you that the house is a very good one. The major problem is that it is always expensive than the normal type of house.

Underground housing is one of the best housing out there , but building housing underground is not always common because you are going to spend at least double amount of money building the house .

Underground housing is not popular in Nigeria. Infact, I used to see it in the movies and I don't know how feasible it is.
But as it, would it not be too expensive to build?. Will it be possible to have beautiful gardens adorning it just it is possible with the surface building?.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back