What's new

Underground housing

Underground housing aren't that common especially in my country but it's an initiative I like and there should be more to those kind of properties, it would have some advantages and disadvantages no doubt

I haven't for once thought of something like this actually have seen it on TV and other shows but I haven't thought of it at all like getting an underground estate .

it might take a very long time before the whole world finally adopted an underground building because we know it is not popular,we still need a lot of more civilization before the world will finally adop to this way of build of houses.but for now it is not fully accepted.

The underground housing system is not a popular way of dealing in the real estate business in my country because we do not have highly talented engineers to do this kind of complex engineering work.

Has anyone here tried their hand at making underground housing? I think underground housing could be the future of living. Not only would it mean that plant life and animal would benefit from it, we'd probably see less pollution as well. As well, I can see it drawing in a lot of profits if done right. What do you think?
Hmm... Underground housing. How can underground housing be the future of living. Don't u considered the disadvantages it could cause.

Well, I'm a bit sceptical about it, I think it could be something to consider years from now. But I just don't see someone opting to build their home underground. I mean there are people out there who live in homes like that.

An underground kind of house building to some extent it is good and high more secure that other kind of buildings. but to my opinion it is not much profitable to the extent that is not all or most of the people to hire in other to generate income to the owner may not like such kind of buildings so the rate of income will be less compared to others.

Underground housing sounds like a good idea. It sounds like a safe haven in the event of any disaster. In my country with the insecurities everywhere, underground housing will be ideal.

Not everyone would like the idea of living in an underground apartment, some because of fear. So it would be for personal use if you want to build one.

Not everyone would like the idea of living in an underground apartment, some because of fear. So it would be for personal use if you want to build one.
True, alot of persons usually have this feeling of being locked in underground houses, even in my location, underground houses are not really common. It's very rare to find a house that has such structure.

Below ground real estate Is actually a risk-free as well as offered concept. It is a fantastic job. Below ground real estate is actually likewise useful to risk-free Lands for cultivation as well as industries. To create a nation below ground real estate a fantastic, risk-free, solid as well as strong job.

Underground living refers to living below the ground's surface, whether in natural or manmade caves or structures. Underground dwellings are an alternative to above-ground dwellings for some home seekers, including those who are looking to minimize impact on the environment.
Underground housing is good but it's a luxury property for people who love it and want it but I can't be the house and have underground inside what am I hiding.
Post automatically merged:

Underground living refers to living below the ground's surface, whether in natural or manmade caves or structures. Underground dwellings are an alternative to above-ground dwellings for some home seekers, including those who are looking to minimize impact on the environment.
Most people work at the house The light building underground in their houses I don't really know why most of them they use it as a private space for themselves

Last edited:
Most underground housing is used for ulterior motives. Underground housing is not so good to me because it keeps diminishing the earth and its ecosystem and the consequences will still be borne by innocent people.

The idea of underground housing is nice not really because of the aesthetics but because it can help in space conservation. You'll have to ensure that the strength of each floors are properly tested and strong anyways.

Has anyone here tried their hand at making underground housing? I think underground housing could be the future of living. Not only would it mean that plant life and animal would benefit from it, we'd probably see less pollution as well. As well, I can see it drawing in a lot of profits if done right. What do you think?
I have been thinking of this since I was little.
Building an underground house.
I think it will help in terms of security and privacy. One would not really get in contact with polluted air.

I have heard of so many stories about underground houses; seen them in movies too.
I feel they are advantageous because those things that are deleterious to the environment might not affect underground houses.

Underground housing is one of the best house with alot of expense and sometimes also risky if you don't get an expert conductor to survey

The government and pocket of people can do underground housing the mass of the people cannot afford such so it may not be feasible.

Underground housing is another sweetest investment but you have to know that the cost to build a one isn't a small money. A lot of work has to be done to solidify it's foundation.

If you are planning on building an underground house then you are already planning on something luxurious. This is something that is definitely going to take you some money in order to develop and I am sure it is going to be like creative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back