What's new

Ultraten.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT ?

BILL29

Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
HI GUYS ,

Today i am introducing my URL Shortener site Ultraten.net with weekly payments also we offer fixed eCPM $1.5 also we pay via Payeer, WebMoney, Skrill, FaucetPay, Expresscrypto, Perfect Money to all our users. Minimum cashout limit is only $1.

NOTE :- WE ALLOW ALL KIND OF LEGIT TRAFFIC LIKE FAUCET, PTC

CPM : $1.5 FIXED

Payment methods: Payeer, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Airtm, ExpressCrypto, FaucetPay

Payment Time: Daily/weekly

NOTE :- WE DON'T ALLOW FAKE OR BOT TRAFFIC OR DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT US

JOIN HERE

HI GUYS ,

Today i am introducing my URL Shortener site Ultraten.net with weekly payments also we offer fixed eCPM $1.5 also we pay via Payeer, WebMoney, Skrill, FaucetPay, Expresscrypto, Perfect Money to all our users. Minimum cashout limit is only $1.

NOTE :- WE ALLOW ALL KIND OF LEGIT TRAFFIC LIKE FAUCET, PTC

CPM : $1.5 FIXED

Payment methods: Payeer, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Airtm, ExpressCrypto, FaucetPay

Payment Time: Daily/weekly

NOTE :- WE DON'T ALLOW FAKE OR BOT TRAFFIC OR DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT US

JOIN HERE
Can you add the CPM rates that can be obtained from all countries? It aims to find the largest and lowest CPM on the URL shortener site that you are reviewing.

Can you add the CPM rates that can be obtained from all countries? It aims to find the largest and lowest CPM on the URL shortener site that you are reviewing.
bro i just lunch it few days ago so that i don't want to take risk if i upgrade
bro i just lunch it few days ago so that i don't want to take any risk because i don't want to scam like others did :)

i need some time to get experience
hope you understand :)

bro i just lunch it few days ago so that i don't want to take risk if i upgrade

bro i just lunch it few days ago so that i don't want to take any risk because i don't want to scam like others did :)

i need some time to get experience
hope you understand :)
Not like that. In URL shortener sites. Usually there is information about the CPM of each country. The CPM of the top tier country is definitely bigger. But information from a low tier country is what is needed. Or worldwide CPM.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back