Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$19.2100USD
Biznotes
Which one are you familiar with, looking at the keyboard to type or typing without looking at the keyboard?

I type without looking at the screen meaning that i type while starring at the keyboard, if i take my eyes off the keyboard, i would have to stop typing to prevent mistakes. I believe that with time i should be able to type without looking at the keyboard.

I can type without looking at the keyboard, but I prefer looking at the keyboard. This way I can be sure, that I will type every word correctly. And I don't have to erase words if I have mistyped something. That can be a loss of time. And I don't like that. I like to use my time spent online wisely.

at the beginning after I started using computers my typing skills at hebrew became really better and more effective, It's speed was really superb, and later on after I've learned the english language, and talked to some friends and people my typing skills got increased very significantly, it was so good that even a classmate told me to stop making noises of typing because it disturbed him while we were doing an english exam, but the teacher said "leave him alone thats how he types.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back