What's new

Twitter Vs Facebook

You can try both platforms,it is better you try both since it's your first time, you may choose Facebook and end up going back to Twitter,so give both a try.

Twitter vs Facebook this all depend on individual perspective most people will prefer Twitter to Facebook while others will prefer Facebook to Twitter but to me I prefer Facebook to Twitter.

I will prefer Facebook to Twitter because I have always involve my self in it time without numbers and I am very much aware of it benefit to me.

Don't be confused about which of these two platforms to use to market your affiliate products. The simple answer is facebook

I think Facebook has a larger audience than twitter and it easy to monetize on Facebook than twitter and almost all people used Facebook more than twitter

They difference between Twitter and Facebook is the tag.
You know very well that Twitter has a greater tagging audience than Facebook.
So if you tag someone or a popular handle on Twitter, that your twitt will certainly go a greater mile than Facebook tag.
So I think Twitter is better for business as many people can get to see your ads.

For me personally twitter is more fun , it could get wild sometimes on twitter but it’s really fun and I can basically live without Facebook

I have a premium affiliate marketing program I want to sign up for, but I'm confused on the type of social media platform to buy ads from to promote the Affiliate marketing program. I intend to use either Facebook or twitter but I'm still doing my due diligence on which to use. So if you have any recommendation on both, you can help me out
Well in this case,you have to choose base on what you want to do,the two are good platform but the user interface of twitter is very easy and friendly as well,but facebook have the audience.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back