What's new

Twitter Technique

PlayBall

Acquaintance
Jun 5, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here is a great technique for Twitter and it's working for me. You want to follow people who have the same interests as you. When you do that, most of them will follow you back. If they don't follow you back than after a few days you can unfollow them.

I follow people that have the same interests and when I am advertising onTwitter for my forum, I follow something called Information Loop and if you put @InformationLoop after your posts, they'll retweet your tweet.

If you have a forum, if you'll tweet the different discussions you have on your forum, a lot of times you'll get a bunch of traffic on your forum just from doing that.

It can also help if you re-tweet some of the tweets that people are posting if they have similar interests as you.

What i do most is to follow those who have the same interest, the same kind of idea i have. So when i follow you follow me back

Well that is quite interesting even though I also adopted the same pattern as yours sometimes back and it really works for me. but his days the operation of Twitter has be terminated or banned from my country and that's really affect me.

This is one of the many ways of many more followers on Twitter. another way you can employees to ride on popular hashtag and make some posts related to them.

This is one of the ways to build followers on Twitter but the problem is that it is not reliable and your audience is not going to be organic so instead you should focus more on posting quality content.

Another thing to do is to engage the power of retweeting. Once you retweet useful information related to your niche or those you follow, you'll gain visibility.
Another thing is to be tweeting consistently, have a particular time of the day you tweet and ensure you stick to it

I have a twitter account with small number of followers. If you manage to build large following organically, it will help in generating sales. However, if you buy followers and engagements, it does not help.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back