What's new

Twitter is also social media for earning

Twitter could be a good social media marketing tool, you can earn a living from Twitter provided you have a huge following as well.
Definitely, ones followership would also determine to a larger extent the kind of deals one would be getting on Twitter as an influencer, the more the followed the better for promotions

You can actually make money from any social media depending on how you use it and what you use it for. Twitter is a great place doing your online business be it for promotion or for affiliate marketing or for advertising or whatsoever. There are millions of people on twitter

Yeah have been hearing and seeing things like this before I actually believe people are there on the app making money but it was recently banned in my country not temporary but not permanently.

I was on Twitter for some time and I saw that a lot of people use Twitter to advertise their products, it actually gets annoying when you click on something that is trending but have to scroll down through many people advertising their products on the app, they use trending hash tags and ask people to retweet so more people can see their products.
Yes people can make money with Twitter through advertisement of products or services like electronic ,ebook or even app,I thought that there is a special way I can make money from Twitter like we do here on bizdustry.is that possible ?

Definitely, one followership would also determine to a larger extent the kind of deals one would be getting on Twitter as an influencer, the more the followed the better for promotions
Yeah, and that is what most of these social media influencers especially the ones on twitter, use as leverage to get deals, promising a wider reach for products and brands.

Yeah, and that is what most of these social media influencers especially the ones on twitter, use as leverage to get deals, promising a wider reach for products and brands.
Yeah, they could get a lot of deals with a large following so that's why they always strive for that, and also there is the case for having a wider range for products and Brands

Yea most people also use social media like Facebook, Twitter and instagram as a means of promoting and advertising their business to their customers and they are really gaining much from this

Yeah, they could get a lot of deals with a large following so that's why they always strive for that, and also there is the case for having a wider range for Products and Brands
It isn't always easy too to get many followers, it takes time and consistently putting out good contents. Over time the following keeps growing.

It isn't always easy too to get many followers, it takes time and consistently putting out good contents. Over time the following keeps growing.
Indeed I do make use of it so I know what it entails, to be an influencer would take time and effort no doubt because first you have to have a large following which like you said takes time

It is easy to promote products with twitter either in a free way or paid way. You can pay for twitter ads. But I do like free way. It is not necessary to have huge followers to promote products on twitter but using hash tag and some other tools.

Yes it's very easy to start a profitable venture with ones account on twitter just like Facebook and some other social networking website. All what you need to do is to open an account and grow the account to have large amount of followers after that you can start selling your products and services on it
Wow, this is great I have never thought of it this way. Am not really conversant with the workings of Twitter. But with this information I have now, I'll work towards improving my account on Twitter after the ban is lifted.

As we know that different online business are available on social media like facebook and instagram etc.

What about you know about twitter account, it is possible to start profitable business on twitter account. I want to work on twitter what have you ideas , suggestions or procedure etc. Tell me about it your ideas. What account should be follow and what are makes possible to make successful post on twitter.
I think many people also use Twitter as means of advertising for their business and it has really been helping many business owner and some also verify their Twitter account to start earning with their account

Sure. It takes time. Also, I think one of their strategies is also
Indeed I do make use of it so I know what it entails, to be an influencer would take time and effort no doubt because first, you have to have a large following which like you said takes time
I agree, one of the strategies they use is doing follow for following, however, it doesn't always work too. You have put out good content and be consistent.

As we know that different online business are available on social media like facebook and instagram etc.

What about you know about twitter account, it is possible to start profitable business on twitter account. I want to work on twitter what have you ideas , suggestions or procedure etc. Tell me about it your ideas. What account should be follow and what are makes possible to make successful post on twitter.
Well yeah twitter is just like the other social media too ...so for me you need to grow your followers so your business and services would get to larger audience easily ....a lot of people makes use of twitter for sales ranging from selling of shoes, watches, bag , car, etc....just a retweet can go a long way

True enough, social media platforms are just one of the numerous ways to earn online. You certainly can earn money via your Twitter account if only you can grow your followers and then turn them to potential customers

Actually, Twitter is one of the social media platforms that one can make money from. But just as someone stated above, just open account, grow the account to get some fan base and place your offer, either products or services. That is my opinion.

Twitter is the highest social media network after Facebook all social media network are used for earning money online depending on the strategy you are using you can sell products on Twitter I make so much money

Crowdsourcing is the practice of soliciting ideas and contributions from a large group or community. It’s been a marketing darling for years, especially when it comes to social media.

With Twitter, crowdsourcing is an effective way to bring in contributions from your followers (new and old) in order to fund your business or idea. This is especially useful in tandem with something like Kickstarter.

ADVERTISING

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back