Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Sadly I think twitter blue is hurting Twitter more than Elon Musk thinks. Look at the recent news of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's twitter account. There is a parody account pretending to be her and Elon even liked a tweet where the parody account said she is interested in Elon or something, and he responded with the fire emoji.

AOC is trying to get it sorted, but it's twitter and this thing has been run amuck. Oh and the parody account has the blue checkmark, and has confused everyone.

Source of story:

The twitter blue might be successful in having a check on the number of fake accounts but cannot completely remove all such accounts.

When it comes to Twitter, Musk appears like a teenageer, he frequently changes rules. From charging fees for blue tick mark to changing logo to doge, Musk is doing all sorts of silly things. The current rule is putting restrictions on number of tweets a user can consume in a day. WE don't know yet, how far can he go with his ever changing rules.

Yes, I also believe that this blue tick thing is hurting Twitter, also now it has also reached Instagram, and I have seen many people even with 1000 followers buying the blue tick, perhaps they just want to be recognized at all costs, really the desire for fame is one of the worst evils of modern times.

Seriously, Elon Musk is his new team is slowly killing Twitter without knowing it. There's been series of changes and upgrades which are not needed but they are forcing it down on Twitter's users throat. How far are they willing to go until they break Twitter?

When it comes to Twitter, Musk appears like a teenageer, he frequently changes rules. From charging fees for blue tick mark to changing logo to doge, Musk is doing all sorts of silly things. The current rule is putting restrictions on number of tweets a user can consume in a day. WE don't know yet, how far can he go with his ever changing rules.
Everything Elon Musk have been doing on Twitter looks like a high school student who's working on his team's practical or project. There's nothing he's yet to try out and he's going to still do more. To him, if you're not pleased, you can get off Twitter. I can remember all his meme about those he sacked from Twitter after buying it.

Looks like Musk has gone too far, he has rebranded twitter, he is trying to introduce video streaming. he has allowed monetization for verified users. I think he is trying to build twitter as platform that can be used in different ways not just as a social media platform. Maybe he had planned everything in advance and he was just playing with our minds.

I never honestly thought I would see someone buy a business and ruin it as much as Musk has done with Twitter if I am honest.

Twitter blue was the worst thing that could have come to the platform I feel and it seems to have messed up a lot of accounts as well.

I have noticed a huge difference in how many people see my tweets now since I do not have Twitter blue. As a test, I did end up trying Twitter blue for a month and found my tweets were getting seen more meaning to have success using Twitter for business or marketing, you would need to pay.

It's sad to see this has happened to Twitter but I can't say I didn't expect it.

Looks like Musk has gone too far, he has rebranded twitter, he is trying to introduce video streaming. he has allowed monetization for verified users. I think he is trying to build twitter as platform that can be used in different ways not just as a social media platform. Maybe he had planned everything in advance and he was just playing with our minds.

There was no way Elon Musk wasn't going to try and make his 44 billion dollars spent on buying Twitter. I never believed that he was going to pay that high amount of money for Twitter but he ended up shocking all of us. Everything he's done with the whole rebranding and monetization for verified users is a way to get back his 44 billon dollars.

I do not think Musk bought Twitter just for money. If he was after money, he would have started something profitable. I acquired Twitter because he wanted to own media. In the modern world, who ever controls media, contrtols the world.

I do not think Musk bought Twitter just for money. If he was after money, he would have started something profitable. I acquired Twitter because he wanted to own media. In the modern world, who ever controls media, contrtols the world.

When you're controlling the world, I can't think of what's more powerful than that. It's when more powerful than what being rich is going to get you. The whole attention of the world is going to be on you. I believe that's part of what Elon Musk is truly after.

The one who controls the media controls the world. Since traditional media like radio, TV and newspaper have lost their audience, the new age media, i. e social media are gaining more users every day. This is the reason why Musk wanted twitter. THis is the reason Why Doland Trump created his own social media.

The one who controls the media controls the world. Since traditional media like radio, TV and newspaper have lost their audience, the new age media, i. e social media are gaining more users every day. This is the reason why Musk wanted twitter. THis is the reason Why Doland Trump created his own social media.

Donald Trump was done hard by Twitter during his election time against Joe Biden. Twitter frustrated Trumps efforts to use the social media platform to rally his supporters. They ended up banning his account. This is the power that Elon Musk went after with buying Twitter.

It's still weird to me how it's now X. I'm sorry but I'm not going to stop saying twitter. Saying X to me sounds dumb and I imagine it would confuse some people.

Anyway, I wonder if Twitter Blue or X Blue or whatever, actually helps you gain more followers or helps you get seen more. Does it? Does it actually help users gain more recognition?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back