What's new

Twitter for online marketing

Anachiwo

Apr 14, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Would you take up the opportunity of using Twitter for your online business marketing or just focus your business marketing on Facebook alone?

I'm very aware of how good Twitter is when it comes to breaking news and information on major events going on in the world, it's also a great platform where businesses are showcased and I'm sure that it's as effective as other social media networks. But I don't think it's a media for me to use for my business marketing because I'm not used to working with Twitter, so I will stick with the ones I'm comfortable using which are Facebook and Instagram.

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Would you take up the opportunity of using Twitter for your online business marketing or just focus your business marketing on Facebook alone?
In my opinion, marketing in different social media platforms will give your business the opportunity to gain and earn more. With the social media's popularity getting bigger day by day, I can honestly say that it will benefit you from this. Needless to say, I would recommend you better market in different social media platforms.

If you're a regular social media advertiser you will realize that things on Facebook are getting strict. It is not uncommon to find your posts where you are promoting something removed. In my opinion Facebook is now interested in purely commercializing its advertising. If you want my advise it is time to move on to Twitter. I'm not sure of the dynamics or if it is a better platform in terms of advertising. I know however the audience is different so the success of your campaign would depend on if your product targets this audience.

I think if you are taking your business seriously you need to look at all social media platforms. More social medias means more people will see your product.

Promoting in Twitter is effective on online marketing. Having account on twitter (and in other social media) also make your business or product, legit.

One of my friends is using Twitter for her business. It actually a good idea because she can sell right away the products specially if she tell them that the item is on hand. Because usually buyers prefer products that is already ordered or shipped. This usually occurs when there's a buyer that canceled his/her order. Bad that is also the bad side of online selling. You can't avoid buyers who were in the end will cancel or postponed his/her order. Still it's a good idea, you can follow your favorite artist while doing your business.

In these days Twitter is doing bad like banning or suspending accounts without any reason. I would suggest people should not depend upon other sites unless they own their own website.
Make your eggs to sit in other baskets too else they can hatched at any time.

Twitter feels more like a news and gossip column media to me. I wouldn't see marketing on the platform as doing enough to promote my business.

Promoting your products and services is key to get massive customer engagement. Meanwhile, you need to look into other online marketing like SEO, SEM and in general Digital media marketing to get more customers for your products and services

Alot people don't know that with Twitter you get connected to your customers and users more closely than any other social media..all you need is to have more creative idea and also it is quite cheap to buy twitter followers which will help to boost your sales on like Facebook

I'm also not using Twitter ?

. For online business marketing We usually use Facebook, almost all of our residents are active on Facebook, so we prefer more active marketing in our region.

Twitter is better if you have a media related blog. It flows with current trends. I prefer Facebook because it's suited for any type of stuff. It's broad and flexible too.

There are many paid tweets, people with large number of followers earn in different websites for paid tweets, this marketing strategy is going on since Twitter come.

Twitter is very rich to advertise and sell our digital products online. Because it has millions of users accessing it. If you can gather enough follower count on twitter, it will give you an edge to market your products there and meet some potential buyers as well.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back