Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With Twitter facing some issues and potential downfall because of Daddy Elon, it made me wonder what other alternatives we have to Twitter. I know of Mastodon, but I don't think people really care to move to it. A lot of people did, but I feel like the talk about it has died down.

With that being said, are there any competitors to Twitter that aren't Mastodon?

Sure, there are a number of Twitter rivals that aren't Mastodon. They include Telegram, Slack, Vero, Buffer, and Peach. Each of the following social media channels has a distinct user base and provides a variety of features and advantages.

I don't know Mastodon. I am still using Twitter for personal tweets as well as for my websites. I will continue to use Twitter as long as I get traffic. Therefore, I am not looking for any alternatives.

Well, Mark Zuckerberg launced Instagram Threads as a direct competition for Twitter when Elon Musk was busy screwing with Twitter every day. Threads saw a very big movements from all the social media platforms to the point where it looked like Twitter was certain for doom. Few weeks after people made use of Threads, they all saw Twitter offered more.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back