Tv - Two app Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is a Rewarding app that was released since 2018 .
You earn with this app simply by watching videos that are related to updates in Crypto currencies like BTC and ETH especially. You can boost your earning by clicking on the boost buton to carry out some tasks or refer friends to download asn sign up the app.
Method of payment: You get paid in TTV tokens ( this is ERC token that you can easily add from your ERC compatible wallet) you then generate the address to get paid.
Minimum withdrawal: The minimum withdrawal is 50,000 credits and 1000 credits is equal to 1 TTV
Payment duration : One to 3 business days

Number of downloads: 1 million plus. Rating is 4.7

but you didn't tell what is the price of 1 TTV? Sorry but I am new to this cryptocurrency. And I will try it to check what is inside the app.

Please, I really need more information about this app actually. And is the crypto really worth it because it is actually not like the common ones we have out there. Also please try and share with us I'd you have got paid there before.

Nice update, to hear about this TV_ two application, that's great creative idea by its owners. I hope it stays for the long run, so people can consistently earn from it.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity , however payment proofs could have motivated us more

You are right I also want to ask that, not until we want to install the application but it is not available in all countries and only available in certain countries
Since there is restrictions in terms of country, i guess i will have to make research and check if my country is part of it

please can we have the list of some countries that are eligible to download the sites? Let me know if my country is included, the owner of this tread am beging you to do something about it so we can actually realize some coins.

First time I hear about this app , it's rating is very high so I think it is more likely to be legit but I don't either they accept Coinbase address or not ?

can you hear anything about this application, does anyone else work with it? does it still exist, does it still pay? it looks interesting after the description but I don't see any recent reviews.

I believe the app tv - two app is a rewarding app that's legit in my own opinion but you need to break it down for us so that we can know the price of 1TTV maybe its $1 or $5.
You earn with this app simply by watching videos that are related to updates in Crypto currencies like BTC and ETH especially. You can boost your earning by clicking on the boost buton to carry out some tasks or refer friends to download asn sign up the app.
Method of payment: You get paid in TTV tokens ( this is ERC token that you can easily add from your ERC compatible wallet) you then generate the address to get paid.
Minimum withdrawal: The minimum withdrawal is 50,000 credits and 1000 credits is equal to 1 TTV

Number of downloads: 1 million plus. Rating i

Number of downloads: 1 million plus. Rating is 4.7
Can this app be used on our smart phones? You made mention of doing some tasks to increase your earnings besides referring others. What kind of task do they offer?

The real issue would be how much the TTV is currently worth. I haven't done my research but I don't think I've seen this coin in circulation anywhere recently; making me doubt the viability of the coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back