1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
TurboBIt.png

Turbobit.net Review: Scam or Legit?
What's Turbobit.net?
Turbobit.net is a file sharing site where members make money by uploading files. Unfortunately, Turbobit only pays for downloading files of at least 10MB, so members won't get paid if their files are less than 10MB. Turbobit created since January 12, 2012.

Even though there are many members from almost all over the world, TurboBit gives different rates for each country which is classified into 7 groups

Member Benefits:
1. Unlimited files to store at Turbobit
2. You may upload from any device either mobile phone or desktop.
3. No file transfer limit up to 100 GB
4. Your files are easily accessible both by mobile phone and desktop

Group country rate.png

Country Group
А: Denmark, Germany, Greece, Poland, Russia, Turkey, USA.
B: Belgium, Britain, Canada, Czechia, France, Japan, Norway, Slovakia.
C: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Holland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Spain.
D: Australia, Austria, Belarus, Emirates, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Southern Africa, Switzerland, Ukraine.
E: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Georgia, Iceland, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Monaco, Moldova, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore.
F: Brazil, Chile, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iraq, Kirghizia, Mexico, New Zealand, Serbia, Thailand, Vietnam.
G: Other countries not listed above

Minimum payout is $ 10
Payment methods Webmoney and PayPal

How To Get Started?
1. Visit http://turbobit.net
2. Register
3. Confirm your email
4. Login and Upload your files

turbobit is one of the best platforms of its kind and is legit. the internet is full of proof of payment and positive reviews. I recommend it !

View attachment 913

What's Turbobit.net?
Turbobit.net is a file sharing site where members make money by uploading files. Unfortunately, Turbobit only pays for downloading files of at least 10MB, so members won't get paid if their files are less than 10MB. Turbobit created since January 12, 2012.

Even though there are many members from almost all over the world, TurboBit gives different rates for each country which is classified into 7 groups

Member Benefits:

View attachment 914

Country Group
C: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Holland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Spain.
D: Australia, Austria, Belarus, Emirates, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Southern Africa, Switzerland, Ukraine.
E: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Georgia, Iceland, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Monaco, Moldova, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore.
F: Brazil, Chile, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iraq, Kirghizia, Mexico, New Zealand, Serbia, Thailand, Vietnam.

Minimum payout is $ 10

How To Get Started?
2. Register
3. Confirm your email
Thanks for sharing new site . But only those people can join this site who are serious to earn. And only then they can get good results

It is interesting, but my country is in line G, as the lowest paid, I do not seem fair. But I'm still glad you published it, for members from other countries that may have better earnings.

This is a good way to make money from this great platform. Have been looking for other online Business and now have seen one

View attachment 913

What's Turbobit.net?

Member Benefits:

View attachment 914

Country Group

Minimum payout is $ 10

How To Get Started?
2. Register
3. Confirm your email
This indeed is a great platform, seems that most of the reviews are positive.

Thanks for sharing the information, we appreciate but unfortunately my country was not among the country that you listed here, that means am not eligible to work with the site, or something? Why didn't they include my country? They should tell me why so that I will relate with our president and governors

Never heard of this file sharing program called Turbobit. What kind of file can we upload on this site? What about the copyright issue? I mean can we upload any files, even the ones we do not own.

Again another site where my country is among others.
This is the problem the youths are facing in this country.
You are willing to archive something but the bad image created by our greedy politicians have plagued us so much that we are always exempted in some many opportunities all over the world

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back