What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Tsamis Zante Hotel Reviews - Zakynthos (Greece)

Tsamis Zante Hotel & Spa Reviews - Zakynthos (Greece)

4/5 Star Hotel
Alongside some of my family members, we booked a holiday at Tsamis Zante Hotel & Spa in Zakynthos for One Week, for £500. For our US readers, £500 is roughly equal to 613$. It's safe to say that everyone had the stresses endorsed because of COVID restrictions, and other mitigating circumstances in adult life. Most need some form of vacation to escape from reality. Although, with this being said, you'll discover in this Tsamis Zante Hotel & Spa Reviews article whether the hotel should be avoided, approached with risk, or exceeds expectations for a four-star hotel.

1652596900580.png

Hotel Room Reviews for Tsamis Zante Hotel - Part 1 - No Mini-Bar

Tsamis Zante Hotel & Spa Reviews - Zakynthos​

280696435_748781186283366_9068710013275058558_n.jpg

Despite Tsamis Zante Hotel advertising a Mini Bar & Including a Pricing List for each drink consumed, the minibar was empty each day during my stay at Tsamis Zante Hotel. Tsamis Zante Hotel is very disappointing, considering the all-inclusive bar closes at 11 pm and doesn't open again until late morning! Furthermore, Tsamis Zante Hotel only provided me with one bottle of water, and to my shock, they don't give you a new one every day when the maids come to clean. Considering that it's not safe to drink tap water in Greece, and the all-inclusive bar closes at 11 pm, Tsamis Zante Hotel has a low reputation. If it costs a few dollars to replace a bottle of water in each resident's room, and if the company made an initial loss, they would gain the loss back by returning customers from this simple gesture of goodwill.

Hotel Room Reviews for Tsamis Zante Hotel - Part 2 - Toilet That Tsamis Zante Hotel didn't clean

View attachment 3549

As you can see above, this was how my toilet or "restroom, bathroom" was presented when nature was calling. This picture was taken on my first day, my first time entering the room, and it wouldn't have taken much to put some bleach and grab a toilet brush to get it ready for the next resident staying in the room. Considering that Tsamis Zante Hotels claims they are a 4/5 star holiday resort, this wouldn't be the exception for most looking for a 4-star hotel.

Hotel Room Reviews for Tsamis Zante Hotel - Part 3 - Dangerous Electrics in Room

280755874_532021151738425_8777572659095926422_n.jpg 280951992_1696052674099731_3664520130894088472_n.jpg

The image on the left shows a power outlet with loose wires, and each time something is plugged out, a tiny spark appears as the socket is loosely fitted, exposing the live wires from the pressure of unplugging a device from the mains. The image on the right conveys the bedside lamp in my room. To my shock, you notice where live wires are exposed on the lamp - if you touch it, you're pretty much fried. Now, it will only take a small family occupying one of the rooms with a small kid, for the kid to be intrigued and touch everything. Therefore, a risk assessment of the Hazards and how they can be controlled in Tsamis Zante Hotel needs to be undertaken.

Hotel Room Reviews for Tsamis Zante Hotel - Part 4 - No WiFI in the Room

280742851_389660893075891_7669822125435008756_n.jpg 280269025_744846180026057_8881541847795426279_n.jpg

As you can notice, I attempted to access the internet on my laptop and my iPhone 13 Pro. Unfortunately, both were showing one bar of strength, and it was impossible to make a successful connection while in the hotel room of Tsamis Zante Hotel. To my discovery, people can only access the internet at a speed of 2MB on the balcony. I cannot criticize the speed of the Hotel's network, as we are all used to accessing blazing fast speeds in our home country. With this being said, though, it wouldn't be a lot of money to purchase a WifI booster so residents can access the internet in the room too!

Food Reviews for Tsamis Zante Hotel - Part 1 - Hygiene and Food Safety Risks

280276506_3067713623542545_4297684759895783572_n.jpg

The food at the resort wasn't brilliant, excluding the Food Hygiene risks, which we will discuss momentarily. As you can see, the selection of hot, or should we say warm food for breakfast isn't too appealing to the eye. The lack of selections is the same for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The biggest issue with this being said is the hygiene risk that the food imposes on customers.

1. No cover prevents insects, pests, and birds from contaminating the food. However, covering the food when it's not in use is essential to avoid food poisoning - covering also helps control the temperature and maintain a safe hot holding temperature for cooked foods.
  2. There is no heat lamp keeping the food at a safe hot holding temperature. I've noticed that if you eat 30 minutes into the buffet, the food will be Luke warm and not piping hot more often than not.

Summary Review of Tsamis Zante Hotel Reviews - Zakynthos (Greece)​

1652682392397.png

It's safe to say that the Tsamis Zante Hotel isn't meeting the expectations of its customers, and improvements are required immediately. Tsamis Zante Hotel passes as 4/5 stars, but in my professional opinion, it would be 3/5 stars at the most with the information presented to us in this review of Tsamis Zante Hotel.

While the above points have been mentioned, one individual went above and beyond the call of duty and provided amazing customer service. She always serves and talks with a smile, speaks great English, and makes an effort to make the stay of tourists at the Hotel that extra bit special. For that, I ask the management to recognize her hard work - she's a real asset to you're team. Her name is Spiridoula.

With this beings said, you can't knock the weather and the beach, which is under 5 minutes from the resort. The views are stunning, the customer service is standard, and it's peaceful by the seaside. And, for £500, it's pretty good value, but some improvements should be implemented to maintain customers and obtain returning customers to the business.

Last edited:
this place is stunning, the view, the pool and the interiors are all very beautiful and you just get this happy vibes mere looking at the pictures, and the price is definitely worth it as it is a luxurious hotel.

The positive experiences were plentiful - the location was fantastic, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel's amenities were great too, including the pool and gym. Overall, it was a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great hotel experience in Surfers Paradise.

The positive experiences were plentiful - the location was fantastic, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel's amenities were great too, including the pool and gym. Overall, it was a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great hotel experience in Surfers Paradise.
Although I haven't stayed at the Tsamis Zante Hotel, I have had the pleasure of staying at the Novotel Surfers Paradise in Australia. I stumbled upon this forum while searching for accommodation near me and thought it would be a great place to share my hotel experiences.

Sounds like you had an exciting holiday planned at Tsamis Zante Hotel & Spa in Zakynthos! It's great to hear that you were able to take a break from the stresses of everyday life and relax for a week.

This review on Tsamis Zante is an eyes opener to some of us that intends to book in an hotel we have never patronized before, that we should be careful in choosing such hotels. We should not be enticed by their recommendations or advertisements online. Some of them are not actually what they claimed to be.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back