What's new

Trustwallet.com Reviews:Scam or legit?

I think you should still keep on using binance and maybe if you want you could add trustwallet too but as for faucetpay, l wouldn't advice you to keep funds for long there because l heard their security isn't cool enough for your funds safety.
Thanks for your recommendation @Rollerkid , I analyze all the advice that members give me, and this one is very valuable for me because if I can avoid a risk I will do it. So all in all I will stick with Binance and Trustwallet, and keep faucetpay away from my mind.

Thanks for your recommendation @Rollerkid , I analyze all the advice that members give me, and this one is very valuable for me because if I can avoid a risk I will do it. So all in all I will stick with Binance and Trustwallet, and keep faucetpay away from my mind.
I'm glad my suggestion helped. Faucetpay is just a micro wallet and some sites offers payment to their members through it because of fees situations. But because of their security issues, experienced people never keep funds over there.

I'm glad my suggestion helped. Faucetpay is just a micro wallet and some sites offers payment to their members through it because of fees situations. But because of their security issues, experienced people never keep funds over there.
I'm glad you posted, as you show you have experience and therefore give good advice, I really didn't know the pros and cons of Faucetpay, now I know that their security level is not reliable, it's good for me to be able to learn and follow advice.

Since trust wallet is operated by Binance, it is very trust worthy. However, it is just a wallet. You cannot buy or sell directly, without going through third party platform.

Trust wallet is safe and recommended because you own your wallet's private key and there is no chance of getting scammed , unlike the crypto exchanges or the wallets requiring only your email to access.

This is one of my favourite cryptocurrency wallet,it is one also of the most secure and it is one of the most easiest cryptocurrency wallet I know, that is the reason I like using it, transaction fee is always low with this wallet, i like it.

I do use trust wallet for my crypto transaction and it's been satisfactory so far and safe too because there hasn't been any mishaps and I hope that continues too

Trustwalllet is the best offline wallet that I like for different transactions because it has many options to invest with our crypto currency without having to think of an exchanger been hacked. Every transaction is done on the wallet

Trustwallet site is legit no doubt, if you've been using it you'll come to understand the site. The only downside is the act of securing your account with safe keys.

I have heard of different scenarios where login details of some people were stolen so one has to be very careful with trust wallet especially those that like airdrops

Wow kudos to you,I always thought trustwallet as the name implies is only used to store coins and can't trade on it but this thread has taught me otherwise

I have not been using trust wallet because my device rejected it when I want to download it whealther myn device has becomen old fashioned phone but I heard that trust wallet is an good wallets

Trust wallet has over 5k coins on it list, and the surprising thing is you can even add a new coin to your wallet if you cannot find it on the list.
With the coin contract address from the market cap, you can add it to your wallet and then start trading or receiving the coins.

Trust wallet has over 5k coins on it list, and the surprising thing is you can even add a new coin to your wallet if you cannot find it on the list.
With the coin contract address from the market cap, you can add it to your wallet and then start trading or receiving the coins.
That's true especially if the coin is supported by the wallet, just search for it or use the contract address to get the coin added and you are good to go.

I have been using trust wallet for a while now and I have never had by reason to regret using it. It is safe to use as it has login security activated. One thing I love about trust wallet is the multiple wallets option it has.

Trust wallet is one of the best crypto currency exchange.
It is very reliable and trustworthy but the only problem with them is the high rate of transaction fee

If you are looking for a cold wallet where you plan to keep your bitcoin for a very long time like 2 years then I am going to advise that you should use trust wallet but ensure that you should keep your seed phrase s in somewhere safe.

TrustWallet is a legitimate wallet. I am satisfied with it. I will withdraw and receive Dogecoin from tipestry.com. The transaction rate is good compared to other wallets.

Trust wallet is really good, I actually got my first cryptocurrency payment on trust wallet and it was easy. The charges was also not exorbitant so I'll advise anyone to try it out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back