What's new

Trustwallet.com Reviews:Scam or legit?

Excellent, as long as you have no need for such Trustwallet application, there is no need to add more charges to your phone. I have also read the review of this crypto wallet and came to the same result, it is totally legitimate and secure. My interest is based on the future possibilities of using it.
You should go for the wallet or exchange site that is suit on you. Trustwallet maybe secured, and trusted by many. But I'm already feeling at home to binance exchange platform.

You should go for the wallet or exchange site that is suit on you. Trustwallet maybe secured, and trusted by many. But I'm already feeling at home to binance exchange platform.
If it is correct, my research is based on the fact that from binance I can not transfer amounts less than $0.05, and if I have the need I have to look for alternatives, I have been recommended faucetpay and this wallet, for transactions smaller than those that binance has.

If it is correct, my research is based on the fact that from binance I can not transfer amounts less than $0.05, and if I have the need I have to look for alternatives, I have been recommended faucetpay and this wallet, for transactions smaller than those that binance has.
$0.05 is too small for Christ sake, for binance to accept it. You will see the minimum requirements to send the coins to binance.

I have heard of trust wallet but I have never tried it myself. The OP says, we can earn interest on our cryptos. Now, I am interested in exploring this wallet. First of all I need to see if it works in my home country.

$0.05 is too small for Christ sake, for binance to accept it. You will see the minimum requirements to send the coins to binance.
Yes I have already evaluated the requirements in binance, that's why I asked the question and I am looking for options, because although it is too small amount as you write it, there are times that amount is what I should transfer and not higher @Sincerem .

I have never used trust wallet for my cryptocurrencies transactions but from reviews and close pal who uses it,it is very legit and recommendable.

Trust wallet is one of the most legitimate crypto wallets in the world and it was created by the world leading exchange platform binance. I started using it about last year and it has been a wonderful experience but the problem is their transaction fees which is very high.

Yes I have already evaluated the requirements in binance, that's why I asked the question and I am looking for options, because although it is too small amount as you write it, there are times that amount is what I should transfer and not higher @Sincerem .
Hmm, binance have their own requirements for sending coins to their platform. They don't accept any amount, if you send there, you'll lose them.

Hmm, binance have their own requirements for sending coins to their platform. They don't accept any amount, if you send there, you'll lose them.
Explain to me a little more about it according to your experience, why do you describe that it does not accept any amount? as far as I know it does accept but not less than $0.05. Then it means that I did not understand the information on the site, I will investigate again.

Explain to me a little more about it according to your experience, why do you describe that it does not accept any amount? as far as I know it does accept but not less than $0.05. Then it means that I did not understand the information on the site, I will investigate again.
Their are coins you send in any amount, while some you'll be given the minimum amount of coins to send in. Like LTC, you need to send at least 0.001 into it. Which is about $0.35 or their about.

Their are coins you send in any amount, while some you'll be given the minimum amount of coins to send in. Like LTC, you need to send at least 0.001 into it. Which is about $0.35 or their about.
So if I understood, depending on the currency there is a specific amount, which must be taken into account before making any transaction in crypto. Although in the end I think that when the time comes I will make the direct transfer to my bank account and by that time I will not have to worry about the amount.

So if I understood, depending on the currency there is a specific amount, which must be taken into account before making any transaction in crypto. Although in the end I think that when the time comes I will make the direct transfer to my bank account and by that time I will not have to worry about the amount.
Yeah, their should be a specific amount that you'll be notified to send as the minimum. If you go against that, you'll lose the amount you sent to the address. After sending the required coins, you have every chance to convert your cash to fiat currency and withdraw it.

I have been using trustwallet for a year plus now and I can say that the experience has been wonderful so far. I have used quite a number of wallet to store my cryptocurrencies but I always return back to trustwallet. Tronlink pro has been battling with bugs on their recent updates since two months now.

Yeah, their should be a specific amount that you'll be notified to send as the minimum. If you go against that, you'll lose the amount you sent to the address. After sending the required coins, you have every chance to convert your cash to fiat currency and withdraw it.
Of course @Sincerem it is like this, if I am given a specific minimum amount if I do not follow the rules it is correct that this amount will be lost. That's why I didn't understand your previous post referring to not accepting any amount, that made me noise but I guess it was a typo.

Of course @Sincerem it is like this, if I am given a specific minimum amount if I do not follow the rules it is correct that this amount will be lost. That's why I didn't understand your previous post referring to not accepting any amount, that made me noise but I guess it was a typo.
Yes it was a typo, i wrote it in a slang way, they way we speak here in Nigeria, Laughs. I guess you knew what i was referring to, about binance setting a minimum amount for crypto deposit??

Yes it was a typo, i wrote it in a slang way, they way we speak here in Nigeria, Laughs. I guess you knew what i was referring to, about binance setting a minimum amount for crypto deposit??
Yes, I understood it perfectly, that's why I wrote that it was a mistake, the truth of the case is that I have clarified my doubts and I already have two options recommended by the members which are Trustwallet and FaucePay, in case I need it, otherwise I transfer from the same binance to my bank account.

If you're using a personal connection, such as at home, you should run an anti-virus scan to ensure your system isn't infected with malware.

If you're in an office or on a shared network, you may request that the network administrator run a search to check for misconfigured or compromised devices.

Concerning the reviews on trust wallet if it scam or legit. Well, I know the crypto currency wallet callet trust wallet to be one of the safest and most used wallet presently, I have not heard of any hack or insecurity cases since I have known the trustwallet. It also has varieties of crypto currency coin that you can trade or invest on.

Yes, I understood it perfectly, that's why I wrote that it was a mistake, the truth of the case is that I have clarified my doubts and I already have two options recommended by the members which are Trustwallet and FaucePay, in case I need it, otherwise I transfer from the same binance to my bank account.
I think you should still keep on using binance and maybe if you want you could add trustwallet too but as for faucetpay, l wouldn't advice you to keep funds for long there because l heard their security isn't cool enough for your funds safety.

I have tried to install this wallet application on my phone but it does not support my android phone. It requires you to have an updated version of android. Unfortunately, I do not have that. It also supports the Thunder Token. This wallet application is very popular and it is used by many people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back