What's new

Trustwallet.com Reviews:Scam or legit?

Trust wallet is safe but with a small mistake when sending your crypto them you will loose some I loosed some eth while transacting and for every ethereum that's coming into my wallet some of it will not be part of what was sent (it will be deducted) but it allows space for other cryptocurrencies which is way cool and it's easier to understand and handle. The idea of creating more than one wallet is amazing.
Post automatically merged:

Trust wallet is safe but with a small mistake when sending your crypto them you will loose some I loosed some eth while transacting and for every ethereum that's coming into my wallet some of it will not be part of what was sent (it will be deducted) but it allows space for other cryptocurrencies which is way cool and it's easier to understand and handle. The idea of creating more than one wallet is amazing.

Trust Wallet is the best ethereum wallet and cryptocurrency wallet to store ... Download the Android Trust Wallet and iOS app today! ... Keep your crypto safe from hackers & scammers

Trust wallet is a legit cryptocurrency wallet, the best among others, their transaction fee is low and the service they provide is amazing. I'll recommend it to anyone who's looking for a crypto wallet to use.

I would have to say that trust wallest is one of the best out there, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly. Anothet added advantage of trust wallet is that it is a multicoin wallet

Trust wallet is a world aclamed and renowned type of cryptocurrency wallet I have come to know and also come to embrace. It is very secure in keeping your cryptocurrencies safe from external hackers and unwanted access that no one needs

What is Trustwallet?
Trustwallet is a crypto wallet that allows you to store, buy, earn and exchange crypto. It has over 5 million users and it is currently one of the most trusted and secure crypto wallet. You can download through the link. https://trustwallet.com.

Services Offered By Trustwallet
  • Exchange crypto instantly.
  • Buy crypto within the wallet.
  • Earn interest on your crypto holdings.
  • See your collectibles, art & NFTs in one place.
  • Track charts and prices within the wallet
Supported Cryptocurrencies
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Stellar (XLM)
  • Dash (DASH)
  • TRON (TRX)
  • Polkadot (DOT)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Kava (KAVA)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
One thing about trust wallet is that it support a lot of cryptocurrencies, and it is very easy to use such that even a beginner in cryptocurrency can use trust wallet comfortably. But trust wallet is so much vulnerable to hacking, and I advise you shouldn't store your huge investments in trust wallet.

Concerning your question about trust wallet, i have been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly

I think trust wallet wallet is legit, I think i used the wallet to transact some time ago when I was trying to send some money in bitcoins but i lost my password so I have been using other apps since then

What is Trustwallet?
Trustwallet is a crypto wallet that allows you to store, buy, earn and exchange crypto. It has over 5 million users and it is currently one of the most trusted and secure crypto wallet. You can download through the link. https://trustwallet.com.

• Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Stellar (XLM)
  • Dash (DASH)
  • TRON (TRX)
  • Polkadot (DOT)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Kava (KAVA)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
I thought trust wallet is one of the best! Not until I downloaded the app to experience what it offers, but unfortunately I see nothing special in the wallet.

Quote for today

Cherish whatsoever you have today and dont envy your friend who is making waves out there

Trust wallet is very legit, despite the facts that it is not an exchanger it has proven on time that it can deliver,very good for token, airdrops and you can insert a coin manually.

Trust wallet is very legit, despite the facts that it is not an exchanger it has proven on time that it can deliver,very good for token, airdrops and you can insert a coin manually.
I've heard about many intriguing things about this trustwallet, including its coin features. I'll try to create an account and become part of the community of the wallet site to invest on coins and holdl it for long.

Trust wallet is wallet that behaves as it's me is, trust. It is a very well known and avlaimed secure cryptocurrency wallet out there you can safely use.

My brother has been using Trustwallet.com for some time now and other family members have recommended it to me. So far I have not downloaded it but in due course I will, so I believe that it is indeed legitimate.

My brother has been using Trustwallet.com for some time now and other family members have recommended it to me. So far I have not downloaded it but in due course I will, so I believe that it is indeed legitimate.
There are many wallets that performs same functions as trust wallet and if you are already using some it might not be necessary adding many wallets which might bring confusion in the seed phrase keeping.

What is Trustwallet?

• Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Stellar (XLM)
  • Dash (DASH)
  • TRON (TRX)
  • Polkadot (DOT)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Kava (KAVA)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
I have been using trust wallet from since 2years ot runs smooth i like the most but i always feels bad to be an iOS user cause they have deleted dApps option in iOS app only adroid users might use that made me lit bit angry on them bit still its best

There are many wallets that performs same functions as trust wallet and if you are already using some it might not be necessary adding many wallets which might bring confusion in the seed phrase keeping.
Thanks for your advice @Rollerkid , but so far I don't have any as it is the first time I have something minimal in crypto, I kept myself refused to invest but I took the first step, I am is learning. from the advice of the members here.

6Last night, something strange happened to me. Someone took all of my trust wallet tokens; I had 3400 Twt at the time, and now they're all gone! All of my other tokens are still in the same place. I never give out my phone to someone! My fingerprint is used to encrypt all of my applications. My recovery phrase is kept in a safe deposit box. No one has serious access to my phone. I'm waiting for a response from the official help of the trust wallet.

Trustwallet is a legit and secure crypto wallet. I never used it before, but the review i got from other members here and other forums made me think so. Since i use binance, and binance have all the features i needed. That made me not to have interest in trustwallet.

People who is and also know about trust wallet will tell you they are not a scam. I trust trust wallet to hold my cryptocurrency save for a long time

Trustwallet is a legit and secure crypto wallet. I never used it before, but the review i got from other members here and other forums made me think so. Since i use binance, and binance have all the features i needed. That made me not to have interest in trustwallet.
Excellent, as long as you have no need for such Trustwallet application, there is no need to add more charges to your phone. I have also read the review of this crypto wallet and came to the same result, it is totally legitimate and secure. My interest is based on the future possibilities of using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back