Goodday

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is Trustwallet?
Trustwallet is a crypto wallet that allows you to store, buy, earn and exchange crypto. It has over 5 million users and it is currently one of the most trusted and secure crypto wallet. You can download through the link. https://trustwallet.com.

Services Offered By Trustwallet
  • Exchange crypto instantly.
  • Buy crypto within the wallet.
  • Earn interest on your crypto holdings.
  • See your collectibles, art & NFTs in one place.
  • Track charts and prices within the wallet
Supported Cryptocurrencies
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Stellar (XLM)
  • Dash (DASH)
  • TRON (TRX)
  • Polkadot (DOT)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Kava (KAVA)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)

I have been using Trust wallet for about a year now and it is one of the safest wallets I know. The wallet supports even mor cryptocurrencies than the op has outlined. You can even manually add Cryptos that are not supported to the wallet.

Trust wallet is most trusted wallet and it is crypto wallet as well and transaction is very easy here with low fees and I also using for the transaction of crypto currency from different websites it's service is fast thats why I always prefer trust wallet.

Trustwallet is created by binance. And to some extent it is trustworthy. I have never come across any negative review about it. Although I have stopped using it, I am using another wallet now.

What is Trustwallet?
Trustwallet is a crypto wallet that allows you to store, buy, earn and exchange crypto. It has over 5 million users and it is currently one of the most trusted and secure crypto wallet. You can download through the link. https://trustwallet.com.

• Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Stellar (XLM)
  • Dash (DASH)
  • TRON (TRX)
  • Polkadot (DOT)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Kava (KAVA)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
I am also member of this wallet but today I transferred approx 88$ in my new Binance Account and they charged 5.71$+ fee... I think i'ts fee is quite high. But it's legit and safe wallet to keep your cryptocurrencies.

Trust wallet is one of the most secured wallet I have came across . They support many tokens and have good customer representative that attends to issues. They also have staking rewards .

Trust wallet is really good, I actually got my first cryptocurrency payment on trust wallet and it was easy. The charges was also not exorbitant so I'll advise anyone to try it out.

Trust wallet is good for Airdrops too, that's what im using it for since it supports erc20 and trc20 coins.
The app is easy to use and preferred by a lot of telegram bots im using. This is where i store my Trx and doge too.

I love the fact that the wallet doesn't charge much and also very user friendly.

I started using trust wallet since January and I have no doubt about it cos I have most of my investment on it.

Trust wallet is legit wallet. I am using it with full satisfaction. I have taken withdrawal of my dogecoin from tipestry.com and next will be receive too. Its rates of transactions are good as compared to other wallets.

I have heard about this trust wallet for long time now. I don't really have account with them, but I will try to access it. If I will create account with them cos, they are legit because I've seen lots of positive reviews made by people about them.

What is Trustwallet?

• Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Stellar (XLM)
  • Dash (DASH)
  • TRON (TRX)
  • Polkadot (DOT)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Kava (KAVA)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
I have had Trustwallet since August when I started doing crypto, I haven't seen where I can earn interest for holding crypto, I will appreciate if you direct me how I can.

The collectables hasn't shown on my wallet, how can I see it! I should be collecting.

Nice review. I love this.

Trust Wallet also promises to never store any of your private data. Open source. You can review Trust Wallet's code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts, Stateful so it legit

What is Trustwallet?

• Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Stellar (XLM)
  • Dash (DASH)
  • TRON (TRX)
  • Polkadot (DOT)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Kava (KAVA)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
I'm user of trust wallet from last 8 months, its real and secure wallet to sae your cryptocurrency.
But the only think that i hate about it is " it have very high transection & exchange fees" otherwise its very user friendly and easy to use

I have had Trustwallet since August when I started doing crypto, I haven't seen where I can earn interest for holding crypto, I will appreciate if you direct me how I can.

The collectables hasn't shown on my wallet, how can I see it! I should be collecting.

Nice review. I love this.
You can actually earn interest by staking some tokens like tron, tomo and others. Just open your wallet, go to finance and you will see the tokens available for staking and the Ts&Cs applied.

As for the collectibles, the buttom is also next the finance buttom and can also check it out.

Trust wallet is one of the best crypto currency exchange platform to get started with Digital currency. They offer one of the best customer service and features after Coinbase, binance and Blockchoin. If you are doubt about their service, you can start small and see how it goes. From there you should decide whether to buy more coin from them or not.

Trust wallet is a very popular wallet owned by binance. It has an advantage of supporting almost all major crypto token. It has an easy interface with an inbuilt dapp browser.
However transaction fees are on a high side and security is not top notch as it should be.

Good highlighting, I have been using trust wallet for a while now, I must confess it very legit, even though Scammer are trying to spoil their track record nOw
Scammers will set up Facebook pages that have a similar name to real crypto pages, such as the Trust WalletFacebook page. ... Trust Wallet and our associates will never ask for your private key. They are called 'private' for a reason.

There is a similar thread before this. it's just the same question no deference, did you actually see it before posting? Anyway the truth remain the same, trust wallet is a safe and secured wallet anyone can use, it's better and stronger than coinbase wallet personally I choose trust wallet they are trying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back