geld-help.info

Feb 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I found a new cloud based mining offer for TRON

to check it out with supporting me: https://tronriver.com/r/56081
or the link to the site without referral: www.tronriver.com

within the first view the offer looks well, but it's online since the first week of February 2021

No information about the team behind and very few information in the FAQ

What do you think about?

bildschirmfoto-2021-02-14-um-04-29-10-png.162414

Have you cashed out from the site? You didn't say anything about it, I think you should.

Most of this kind of sites also request that users invest their assets to earn extra, is this one also that kind?

Have you cashed out from the site? You didn't say anything about it, I think you should.

Most of this kind of sites also request that users invest their assets to earn extra, is this one also that kind?
I check it out at the moment ;)
If I reach 25 TRX I will publish it directly what happend.

I searched the web, but this site is only around 2 weeks old.
I use the free account, in such a new site I don't want to invest. So it mines for free at the moment

Bildschirmfoto-2021-02-18-um-13.34.27.png

Sitea are just increasing on a daily, as we're having more online opportunities we're having different sites spring up which is why I like to see payout proofs before investing anything

I think one has to be very careful with a site like this. It may look promising for a very few days and just disappear over night. I remember how I lost some tron to some online program called tron contract. After investing in them I was not paid a dime. I am not condemning this program, but I am saying that we should be very careful. That is all
That is my take.

A lot of individuals are trying to create their own Bitcoin ND crypto currencies as well as minning sites but lack what it actually takes to make it a success. Care has to be taken when engaging ones time on these websites or you may find yourself investing both time and resources in an unprofitable venture.

Most of such cloud mining websites are definitely scam or they will become a scam after some time. I remember a cloud mining website that paid users for almost two years and became a scam after those two years passed. These websites are worse than HYIP sites in my opinion because you will never get your principal investment back unlike the HYIP. Actually both HYIPs and cloud mining websites are big scams.

I have checked the website. It has been online for only 33 days and I do not think that it will last longer. many cloud mining sites become a scam after being online for a few weeks or months, so I do not think that this website is exceptional. It offers a free plan that will earn you 0.200 TRX per day. You can opt for this plan if you do not want to invest.

How to identify scam.
  • it seems too good to be true – for example, a holiday that's much cheaper than you'd expect.
  • someone you don't know contacts you unexpectedly.
  • you suspect you're not dealing with a real company – for example, if there's no postal address.

All these things seems like a waist of one's time and resources. I don't invest my quality time on such types of schemes anymore that will promise you heaven on Earth. When it's time to cash out, you begin to hear one story or another. Their usual way

All these things seems like a waist of one's time and resources. I don't invest my quality time on such types of schemes anymore that will promise you heaven on Earth. When it's time to cash out, you begin to hear one story or another. Their usual way

Moreover, the website looks really unprofessional and this makes me think that the owner does not want to run the website for a long period of time. In fact, even many "professional" looking HYIP websites have turned into "professional scams" after cheating their users. I advise all the people to stay away from the. In fact, this website is not even listed on many popular hyip monitors!

This website has all the trappings of a scam website just like the ones I have done before which claims to mine cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litcoin and all of them happens to be scams.

This website has all the trappings of a scam website just like the ones I have done before which claims to mine cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litcoin and all of them happens to be scams.

This website is not even listed on many Hyip monitors. This means that it is even more unreliable than other ponzi schemes. I have also tried to acces their website and I have failed to do so. I am not able to connect to their website. This means that this "Tron River" website is a big scam and they ran away with all the money given to them by investors.

Is it still working?
It's been eight months since you posted this, so I wish to know if it is still working so I can join now

Probably just another ponzi, they only want people to invest and they pay a few people and disappear with majority of the funds, better to stay away 100 percent

All these cloud mining website or PLATFORM are really not legit to make money from and this is because of the fact that a lot of them don't pay members in the long run

I don't even know if he has been able to withdraw from the website because that is another thing , you have to withdraw first before you can be bold enough say it to the public.. I can't advertise something I have never withdrawn from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back