What's new

Trezor Wallet Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

It's surprising that people are just hearing about it, it matches all form of credibility and legitness, it's a good hardwallet for storing and keeping data.

Thanks for bringing this here. I have been wanting to know whether Trezor wallet is legit or scam. Having checked online before, I was not even able to conclude it's state.

I have heard of trezor but never checked this wallet. I use coinbase and of late I have started using binance, have no necessity of using any other wallets.

Om not a user if Trezor wallet but I've seen more positive reviews around confirming that it is legitimate to use and store our hard earned coins.

This hardware is expensive but I don't see it as the safest way to store our crypto currency. Because the hardware might get damaged or stolen from there the coin will be gone

View attachment 569

Trezor is the first hardware wallet that was ever created for cryptocurrencies. For those of you that don't know what this means, a hardware wallet is a wallet that stores your private keys safely into an offline device that never connects to the internet so that this way its almost impossible for hackers to steal your coins.

One of the only disadvantage that many people complained about is the fact that every time you want to make a transaction from your wallet you will have to enter the USB device into your computer and then enter your personal private PIN.

Trezor wallet has more than 1400 cryptocurrencies available. You'll be able to store any type ERC-20 coins.

Since it was launched, in 2014 by a company called Satoshi Labs this hardware wallet was sold in more than 1 million devices.

The price of such a hardware wallet is around 100$ which might be considered expensive but given the fact that it is one of the most secure way of storing cryptocurrencies I think this price is worth it.

If you want to know more details about Trezor wallet, how can you buy it and how can you set it up you can visit their official website : https://trezor.io/
I like everything written in this thread posted here if not this thread I don't think I would have to know anything about trezor wallet this is one of the reasons I can't stay away from this platform I guess.

I know about trezor wallet a long time too. Even though I don't have it nor use it, instill believe it's advantages of having it outweighs it's disadvantage. No hacker can access your assets in your trezor wallet

How safe is this trezor wallet ?
Is is retrievable if mistakenly lost ?
Is it better than the other software wallets?

Hardware wallet is the most secured form of crypto currency storage, however, paying $100 for hardware wallet is beyond my though (because I do not have a lot of cryptos).

I have not heard of that wallet before. I have not used any hardware wallet before. Cold wallets are open to hackers and that is why you should choose the best crypto wallet exchange.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back