Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
trezor_social02.jpg

Trezor is the first hardware wallet that was ever created for cryptocurrencies. For those of you that don't know what this means, a hardware wallet is a wallet that stores your private keys safely into an offline device that never connects to the internet so that this way its almost impossible for hackers to steal your coins.

One of the only disadvantage that many people complained about is the fact that every time you want to make a transaction from your wallet you will have to enter the USB device into your computer and then enter your personal private PIN.

Trezor wallet has more than 1400 cryptocurrencies available. You'll be able to store any type ERC-20 coins.

Since it was launched, in 2014 by a company called Satoshi Labs this hardware wallet was sold in more than 1 million devices.

The price of such a hardware wallet is around 100$ which might be considered expensive but given the fact that it is one of the most secure way of storing cryptocurrencies I think this price is worth it.

If you want to know more details about Trezor wallet, how can you buy it and how can you set it up you can visit their official website : https://trezor.io/

im not sure about the number but yes a lot of peoples start using hardware wallets because of the hacks we can't trust online wallets anymore
Since we know that hardware wallets are usually for storing large amounts of Bitcoin, so I was just wondering if a whole million people are holding large amounts not to even consider those who use other hardware wallets apart from Trezor.

Since we know that hardware wallets are usually for storing large amounts of Bitcoin, so I was just wondering if a whole million people are holding large amounts not to even consider those who use other hardware wallets apart from Trezor.
Some peoples using hardware wallets even for 0.5 BTC - 1 BTC those wallets are not too expensive so most of peoples can get one

Depends how you define large amount. For some people maybe 1000$ is a large amount while for a millionaire 100.000$ would be considered a large amount.

Depends how you define large amount. For some people maybe 1000$ is a large amount while for a millionaire 100.000$ would be considered a large amount.
Well, you are right there. I have got my confusion resolved. Large amounts mean different things to different persons.

View attachment 569

Trezor is the first hardware wallet that was ever created for cryptocurrencies. For those of you that don't know what this means, a hardware wallet is a wallet that stores your private keys safely into an offline device that never connects to the internet so that this way its almost impossible for hackers to steal your coins.

One of the only disadvantage that many people complained about is the fact that every time you want to make a transaction from your wallet you will have to enter the USB device into your computer and then enter your personal private PIN.

Trezor wallet has more than 1400 cryptocurrencies available. You'll be able to store any type ERC-20 coins.

Since it was launched, in 2014 by a company called Satoshi Labs this hardware wallet was sold in more than 1 million devices.

The price of such a hardware wallet is around 100$ which might be considered expensive but given the fact that it is one of the most secure way of storing cryptocurrencies I think this price is worth it.

If you want to know more details about Trezor wallet, how can you buy it and how can you set it up you can visit their official website : https://trezor.io/
You can improve doing guides, the others were better researched and structured, keep up the good work!

Hardware or cold wallet are very essential, trezor wallet is not exempted because the wallet is very reliable, secure that most Exchange platforms use to store their large bitcoin because of persistence hack.

Trezor wallet really worth all the reviews you stated. Storing personal data's of users in more private and secure offline gadget looks very unable for hacks to intrude in and steal funds.

Trenzor wallet sounds good, including positive reviews that's good, and it seems that new crypto currency wallet now have interesting packeges that the old ones lacks, well I will find out myself to be sure. But the only facility that is more than important is that of the capacity to convert coins to other currencies.

As I am new to the wallet you have just mentioned above, I would have to recommend you use trust wallet, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly, the two you mentioned are great, but you should try trust wallet

Concerning your question on trezor wallet, i am new to it, I have to suggest trust wallet and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly

Information is truly powerful. I have never come across the wallet ever since I have been doing cryptocurrency. With all the good sides of the wallet. It is sioosed to be more popular than it is. It means its makers might have not done enough to publicize it.

It has been a long time that I have heared of this trade trezzor wallet to be honest. I have almost forgotten about it. I just know it was one of the first wallets to be our but I do not know of how far it has grown since from then.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back