Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Trendri Reviews: Legit or Scam?
In this Trendri review, we will find out whether Trendri is a legit or scam service. Trendri is a website owned by @Fecoms. Trendri is a website that offers a platform for people to share their opinions and experiences on various topics, including making money online, investing, and reviewing products and services. The website is designed to provide a forum for people to discuss and share their ideas, and it offers a range of features that make it easy to use and navigate.

Trendri Review - What I like about Trendri:

One of the most significant features of Trendri that draw activity from primarily third-world counties, like Africa, is the Paid Posting Program that is outlined in their Terms of Service. Currently, at the time of writing, Trendri is paying the following. It is important to note that you may make a maximum of 10 topics in 15 hours, and a maximum of 15 posts in 15 hours if you want to be paid for the work. You may read more about the Paid Posting Program in the company's frequently asked question page. https://www.trendri.com/help/pb_faq/

Thread - Posting a new thread - $0.0006 -$0.132
Post - Adding a post to a thread - $0.00042 - $0.084
Reply - Someone else posting in your thread - $0.0065
Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log in each day - $0.0015
Number 1 Rules: We will remove credits/reward given for plagiarism (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting rules

One of the critical features of Trendri is its focus on making money online. The website offers a range of resources and forums that are dedicated to helping people find ways to earn money from home. This includes discussions on paid survey sites, apps that pay you to complete tasks, and websites that pay you to write content. There are also forums dedicated to discussing passive income opportunities and investing in stocks and mutual funds.

One of the standout features of Trendri is the quality of the information that is shared on the website. The forums are moderated by experienced members who are knowledgeable about the topics being discussed. This means that the discussions are informative and helpful, and users can feel confident that they are getting accurate and reliable information.

Another benefit of Trendri is the sense of community that it offers. The website has a large and active user base, and there are always interesting discussions and debates taking place. This makes it a great place for people to connect with others who share their interests and passions.

In addition to its focus on making money online, Trendri also offers a range of resources and forums that are dedicated to reviewing products and services. This includes discussions on websites, apps, and companies that are legit or scams, as well as reviews of specific products and services. Users can share their experiences and opinions, and help others make informed decisions about what to buy or use.

Trendri Review - What could be improved on Trendri?

The platform uses XenForo, a premium software starting from 200USD$ per year. "Add Ons" or "Modifications" are extra and sold by individual XenForo app developers specializing in coding. On Trendri.com, the website uses the default theme, which comes with XenForo, but I recommend the website owner consider using a premium or paid theme for XenForo like Bizdustry uses. Using a personalized or custom theme can help with branding and marketing!

While I understand the website has to pay users for writing, I do believe the Advertisements are a bit big in dimensions. Trendri, uses Google Adsense which pays by CPM and CPC. It seems the company is using Auto Ads. I would suggest that Trendri considers using custom size ad placements, like 728x90 for locations like the Header, Footer, or In Between Posts to maximize revenue while not disrupting the user experience.

Untitled.png

Overall Trendri Review Conclusion
Overall, Trendri is an excellent resource for anyone who is interested in making money online, investing, or reviewing products and services. The website is easy to use and navigate, and it offers a wealth of information and resources that can help users achieve their goals. Whether you are looking to earn some extra cash from home, invest in the stock market, or share your opinions on the latest products and services, Trendri is definitely worth checking out.

What do you think of Trendri.com? Is it a scam or legit service? Do you have any payment proof to share?

A forum that the admin doesn't respond to the users for over 3 days is not worth it. Changes would be implemented without the admin making a clear public announcement on the forum. And a plethora of pending payment request. I would score Trendri a 1 on a scale of 10 going by recent experiences.

A forum that the admin doesn't respond to the users for over 3 days is not worth it. Changes would be implemented without the admin making a clear public announcement on the forum. And a plethora of pending payment request. I would score Trendri a 1 on a scale of 10 going by recent experiences.
I don't know why your experiences is like that I believe they usually response to my private message within few hours m a member there despite the fact that I have not made any single withdraw yet but hopefully before next week end I will be able to place my first cashout here

Go to forum coin and see the reviews people are giving about trendri. I was a regular member of the platform but I had to stop because of all these challenges. I hope things would improve soon at trendri.

The platform and it's sister platform, lumoxchange has shut down paid to Post program. It is a pity that a good site like this couldn't be sustainable. I think this is the second time this is happening.

Go to forum coin and see the reviews people are giving about trendri. I was a regular member of the platform but I had to stop because of all these challenges. I hope things would improve soon at trendri.
They just seem very strict with the earning rules, and I have heard of some members giving up because they "accidentally" did something wrong, and when they asked admin what happened, they were very slow to reply.. or sometimes not at all.
This is not from my own personal experience, though. Just going by what I've heard around the 'Net.
I'm sure some people do well there. It just wasn't appealing enough for me. I look for solid platforms.

I have never posted on the forum and based on their posting rules (requirement of long content), I was not interested in posting there. Why should I make 200 words post just to earn cents when I can earn more form articles

Trendri is a legit site, i have been working there for some time now and have been able to cash out on a few occasions directly to my bank account. I believe they have refused how many post you can make a day to just five post per 15 hours. As to how many threads you can make per day, i am not so sure about that yet.

The platform and it's sister platform, lumoxchange has shut down paid to Post program. It is a pity that a good site like this couldn't be sustainable. I think this is the second time this is happening.
You really can't blame the admin in shutting down paid to post. So many people on the site were using AI generated contents to post on the site. It was so rampant on trendri and it affected their revenue.

I've heard of this platform, but I never liked it, and I'm not sure why I used to be very active on it, but they stopped paying and I didn't receive anything, so I don't post anything on there anymore. Plus, the rules are very strict, and the pay is low for the amount of work you need to put in.

Forum coin is one of the best paid to post forums and has lasted for so long. I know that it started in 2013, I joined the forum in 2018 and I am still active.

What I like most about forum coin is that there is so much to discuss there with so many people who are active. There is also a general chat section that pays, unlike most forums that don't pay for that section.

I applied to be an article writer in forum coin and got accepted. I have posted several articles there though I have been inactive with articles lately, I would like to go back to posting them.

Forum coin is undoubtedly legit and is available worldwide, anyone can join.

Forum coin is one of the best paid to post forums and has lasted for so long. I know that it started in 2013, I joined the forum in 2018 and I am still active.

What I like most about forum coin is that there is so much to discuss there with so many people who are active. There is also a general chat section that pays, unlike most forums that don't pay for that section.

I applied to be an article writer in forum coin and got accepted. I have posted several articles there though I have been inactive with articles lately, I would like to go back to posting them.

Forum coin is undoubtedly legit and is available worldwide, anyone can join.
Do you actually realize this topic is not about Forum Coin. It is about another paid to post site called Trendri. Until recently the site was paying for posts and articles but currently it has halted earning program

Do you actually realize this topic is not about Forum Coin. It is about another paid to post site called Trendri. Until recently the site was paying for posts and articles but currently it has halted earning program
That is what happens to majority of this new posters they will just start making post without checking the thread topic,

Well for me I don't believe that trending will soon. come back it's one of the paid to post forum I miss so much but someday they may regain their potential and surface with another surprise

Well for me I don't believe that trending will soon. come back it's one of the paid to post forum I miss so much but someday they may regain their potential and surface with another surprise
I hear that you are required to make long topics in order to earn from the site, is that correct? Before they closed the forum for paid posting, did they have any earning or posting limit? What about the payment, do they have a payment schedule or you can ask for payment whenever you want?

I hear that you are required to make long topics in order to earn from the site, is that correct? Before they closed the forum for paid posting, did they have any earning or posting limit? What about the payment, do they have a payment schedule or you can ask for payment whenever you want?
The forum was a great forum but you can only earn about $0.7cent daily in the forum they have about 3 payment options bank I usually get paid directly to my bank account

The forum was a great forum but you can only earn about $0.7cent daily in the forum they have about 3 payment options bank I usually get paid directly to my bank account
I think that Trendri is still not paying, right? In other forums I read that the forum was trying to return to the reward system but has not yet been able to, in the end they are businesses and if there is no income the reward system can not continue, that is why we have to try to take care of the quality of the content in these forums so that everything goes ahead.

I heard from another forum that something similar happened, I think its name was Lumoxchange.

The discontinuation of Trendri's paid-to-post program is a reflection of how online platforms are always changing. These choices may be made in response to modifications in corporate objectives, user behavior, or regulatory considerations. Users that rely on this application should make these adjustments and look into alternate options in the ever-changing digital environment.

The owner of Trendri was also involved with multiple paid to post sites, and all of his sites have halted paid posting. It is reported that he sold one of his paid to post sites and the new owner is not trust worthy. Trendri might have been good in the past but currently it is non paying site.

The owner of Trendri was also involved with multiple paid to post sites, and all of his sites have halted paid posting. It is reported that he sold one of his paid to post sites and the new owner is not trust worthy. Trendri might have been good in the past but currently it is non paying site.
In case you missed our update, Trendri resumed paid posting a few weeks ago . This means verified members can now earn money by contributing quality content to our platform. Several members have already received their payment for their posts. The update can be found here https://www.trendri.com/threads/get-paid-to-post-on-trendri-forum.53551/

I am glad that the platform has resumed paid posting. A reward platform that frequently halts reward program is doubted by users..However, I understand why a site has to stop reward program.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back