What's new

Trendri.com is back today

This is true. I don't think it is possible for someone to come up with new contents everyday if the person is not versatile. You have to keep reading to be able to bring new ideas.
I have a question. I am a member there and I posted 2 or 3 comments but I didn't get any points. My comments were not short. Do you know the reason? I would like to work there, but it is a bit strange

I have a question. I am a member there and I posted 2 or 3 comments but I didn't get any points. My comments were not short. Do you know the reason? I would like to work there, but it is a bit strange
If you are a new member, you have to undergo something like a test before you get verified. You have to make twenty posts before they can verify you.
Also you have to message the admin when the twenty posts are complete.

If you are a new member, you have to undergo something like a test before you get verified. You have to make twenty posts before they can verify you.
Also you have to message the admin when the twenty posts are complete.
thank you. What is the minimum withdrawal and how much do you get per comment? And the next question, is there a limit on commenting? For example, in the forumcoin, you get 1.5 cents for the first 10 comments per day, but for the rest of the comments, they give you a small amount.

Yes I also think same maybe you are a new member and I believe you must submit 10 post and allow it to go under moderation,or you can send the community owner a support ticket

If you are a logo designer, you can sell your work on several freelancing platforms such as Fiverr, Upwork, SEOclerks, and others. You can, in fact, sell them on Facebook. Join groups that are looking for a service like this.

So many people are very devastated with the news that trendri is no longer a paid to post forum. I know of so many people that were working on that platform alone and are now stranded. It is very terrible.

Yes I also think same maybe you are a new member and I believe you must submit 10 post and allow it to go under moderation,or you can send the community owner a support ticket
Yes I understand. I think it is. Thank you. Of course, I will no longer be active on this site because I heard that it is not paying now. I'm right? There are so many forums out there now and I can't waste my time on a place that doesn't pay users. This is not a good sign my friend

I'm not a huge fan of this forum. For me, the rules are too strict. I love posting my thoughts on the forums, but I don't like when you need to think of everything because of the rules.

I am not on the site and I may not join the site. They are asking for article type thread topic for just a miserable payment. They are looking for slave workers.
I remember checking that place out at the end of last summer. I've worked on many sites and all I can say is I'd never felt so lost and confused. It was like posting things to an imaginary audience.. I had no idea how to connect with other members or get them to view my posts, etc. And now they want articles? For new threads?
No.

I'm not a huge fan of this forum. For me, the rules are too strict. I love posting my thoughts on the forums, but I don't like when you need to think of everything because of the rules.
Trendri doesn't have so much rules as you put it. The only thing different with Trendri was that one needed to write 100 worded posts to earn at the maximum. Even at that, you were still credited for the number of words you could write but not as much as the ceiling. It is not paying for now. We are hoping it returns soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back