Treasure trooper

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have come across this website a very long time ago.

It's got many interesting stuff about dragons. You get to raise a dragon and make it battle ready using some of the tools available in the Treasure trooper shop. Also, you can sell one dragon a month and it's about 5$.

In order to get the tools from the shop, you will have to login daily and participate in their chat-box for 60 minutes and you will get 2 free dragon scales, which can be used in the shop. Also, they offer paid surveys and many other interesting battles for you to earn money. I used to like it a lot but one of the administrators there misused their power to login to my account, for fun. I know they haven't done anything bad but for me, but still, that's a breach of privacy.
Anyway, it's a good place to have fun and earn money at the same time.

How long has this site been active and are you still current there? It sounds like an interesting way to spend time when you have an hour or so to spare. $5 a month to sell a dragon isn't too bad as long as you realize that it's mostly entertainment compared to all the time you've put into daily activity.

How long has this site been active and are you still current there? It sounds like an interesting way to spend time when you have an hour or so to spare. $5 a month to sell a dragon isn't too bad as long as you realize that it's mostly entertainment compared to all the time you've put into daily activity.
To be honest, I am not sure.
I believe it's been around for more than 5 years or so. It's interesting and most of the folks are great. I just don't like when people don't take privacy seriously. So, I haven't been using it for almost close to an year now. Selling a dragon and breeding them can be really fun. Not to mention that, there are many dragons in there and each of them got their own special skill set. I miss the place a lot. I hope I could bring myself to visit it again, someday. As of now though, it's hard for me to visit that place.

I have marked your post as New until other users of Bizdustry can enough provide proof of payments. Before a website is marked as LEGIT, we need to be 100% sure it's not a SCAM. The team will continue to review this topic and make these corrections where needed.

Thank you for your understanding.

I have come across this website a very long time ago.

It's got many interesting stuff about dragons. You get to raise a dragon and make it battle ready using some of the tools available in the Treasure trooper shop. Also, you can sell one dragon a month and it's about 5$.

In order to get the tools from the shop, you will have to login daily and participate in their chat-box for 60 minutes and you will get 2 free dragon scales, which can be used in the shop. Also, they offer paid surveys and many other interesting battles for you to earn money. I used to like it a lot but one of the administrators there misused their power to login to my account, for fun. I know they haven't done anything bad but for me, but still, that's a breach of privacy.
Anyway, it's a good place to have fun and earn money at the same time.
https://www.treasuretrooper.com/ They have paid almost $8.000 USD, check payment proofs here : https://www.treasuretrooper.com/

Why is this thread in the paid to click category? I think we should also have a paid to play category on the forum since there are websites such as this paying you to play

https://www.treasuretrooper.com/ They have paid almost $8.000 USD, check payment proofs here : https://www.treasuretrooper.com/
I never received any payment from them and more like I never requested any payment. I am sure it's a legit website for sure. May be now, we can change the prefix to legit .
Why is this thread in the paid to click category? I think we should also have a paid to play category on the forum since there are websites such as this paying you to play
There are many things in the Treasure trooper. It offers surveys as well and there are many other categories and it doesn't restrict itself, to just game related payments.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back