Transfer apps

Pirate

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
At a certain time, the most common app for file transfer on Android phones was flash share after a while it became outdated and xender was introduced. And for the past few years the main transfer apps have been xender and Zapya.
Does anyone see this changing anytime soon.

To tell the truth, the first time I read something about transfers from Android, I don't know if it has to do with transfers like bluetooth, or you mean another topic. Excuse my ignorance, in which case I am here to learn and share my knowledge. I would like you to explain what it consists of.

To tell the truth, the first time I read something about transfers from Android, I don't know if it has to do with transfers like bluetooth, or you mean another topic. Excuse my ignorance, in which case I am here to learn and share my knowledge. I would like you to explain what it consists of.
Yes something like Bluetooth, but instead of Bluetooth there are apps like xender, shareit and the likes that allow android users send and transfer files to each other. I believe there was xender for iPhone too at some point, not sure if it is still viable. Anyways back to the main topic, I think xender has dominated for years, but I'm sure another great app will unseat xender in the nearest future.

Technological improvement is the mainstay of today's world. If Xender can keep improving their app to allow for quicker transfer of large data then I don't see why they won't keep being relevant. It just has to do with how they can manage being on top.

It is true that xender took over flashshare, but I don't see any help unseating xender anytime soon. For most Android users, xender has been the primary means transfer. I don't think another app can just come and change that.

Yes something like Bluetooth, but instead of Bluetooth there are apps like xender, shareit and the likes that allow android users send and transfer files to each other. I believe there was xender for iPhone too at some point, not sure if it is still viable. Anyways back to the main topic, I think xender has dominated for years, but I'm sure another great app will unseat xender in the nearest future.
Thanks @Trexxxy, very interesting because I have been using android for years and it is the first time that I read something about it. I have to investigate to learn more about the subject. I'm even surprised, although in reality with WhatsApp I have never used the Bluetooht again, all file transfers are sent by mail or WhatsApp.

I've never heard those apps that you have mentioned. I mostly use bluetooth if it's just a few files but I do use an app called shareit, if ever I want to transfer many apps and files. The reason why I use shareit is because it is what my friends and family use, whom I'm sharing my files and apps to.

At a certain time, the most common app for file transfer on Android phones was flash share after a while it became outdated and xender was introduced. And for the past few years the main transfer apps have been xender and Zapya.
Whatever you may be seeing now may look like final bus top in transfer files application, but I can tell you categorically that more newer innovations are in the pipeline. It is definitely far from being the last app for such tasks.

Make sure "Backup my data" is enabled. As for app syncing, go to Settings > Data usage, tap on the three-dot menu symbol at the top right of the screen, and make sure "Auto-sync data" is turned on. Once you have a backup, select it on your new phone and you'll be offered a list of all the apps on your old phone.

Concerning transfer applications. I think Xender has been consistent ever since they startedoperation, it is fast and easier to pair phones, but you know technology and software keeps advancing each time so there might be an application that will have a better feature in the future that might knock out xender but for now, xender is still the best

ShareIt is one of the best file sharing application that helps you to easily share any file between your different devices such as your computer and smartphones. It will provide you with an easy to use interface with which you can quickly be started with your file sharing tasks. You can use this app for your Android, iOS and Windows PC. It will provide you different methods for file sharing with which you can flawlessly share any of your files.

Whatever you may be seeing now may look like final bus top in transfer files application, but I can tell you categorically that more newer innovations are in the pipeline. It is definitely far from being the last app for such tasks.
Yeah I also feel like there will be new innovations in the future but it's just kind of seems like Xender has come to stay, and if they'll be new innovations in the future it will probably have to be super high speed files transfer. And something that won't have to do it Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection

The psoyer have forgotten the era of infrared. Then Bluetooth was the king, now we have many applications senders but the most common and easier and the one I prefer the most is still xender. That is the essence of technology.

Yes, I see this changing very soon because all we all know about sharing files and documents in the past is Bluetooth and infrared and now with the help of the technological advancement all over the world they introduced flash share and xender so I believe in the next decade another sophisticated data transfer will replace all of them

I have never heard the apps you've mentioned until now. I used the app ShareIt and it is performing for me perfectly. It offers fast file transfers and it is also cross-platform, available to Android, PC and iPhone.

Change is inevitable. Before flash share was introduced, we used Bluetooth and Inferred. So, another transfer platform might still be introduced later in future which will takeover from xender and Zapya.

Transfer data directly from one iPhone or iPad to another. If your current iPhone or iPad is using iOS 12.4 or later or iPadOS, you can use device-to-device migration to transfer data directly from your previous device to your new one. You can do this wirelessly, or by connecting the devices together with a cable.

I really do not know the reason why flashshare phased out because it is also using the same Wi-Fi technology to do file transfer with xender too. What I have in my phone is xender but not flashshare, there was a day that I was looking for flashshare but I couldn't remember the name so that I can search for it.

According to my own point of view, I will say yes, the reason this two app are trending it's because they are the best so far, but soon I believe a better one may come out, and everyone will go for it. As for me right now I use anyshare, it is also a transfer app

There are quite great apps that helps you to transfer data easily still there are coming out with new developments in it.shareit, zapya, airdroid,and xander are one of them.in my opinion xander is one of the best still considered.it is free and you can sebd and receive multiple file at once.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back