What's new

Transcription and writing which one pays better??

For me, I would prefer writing than transcription because I believe you need more skills to transcribe than to write. And it's easier to improve on your writing skills. The more you write, the more good you are at it

I have heard from a lot of people about how much transcription job pays. Based on what I have heard, I think transcription pays better. However, I also see a lot of people giving up transcription jobs, which might be due to the fact that it is really hard to work as a transcriptionist.

I do not have experience with transcription or writing. My only writing experience is posting on forums and I guess this does not count as writing.
Interesting I do write but I have never write in any platform before outside forum I think with time I have to go check other site where I can make money from my writing skill

I would love to have a transcription gig on the side,I don't know any platform that hire part-time for such,does anyone have any idea here?

I have never tried transcription to make money online. However, I have tried making money writing articles for content mills. I am sure you can earn good money writing article if you are active on many freelancing platforms such as iwriter that allows you to choose orders.

They all depends on the amount of time you have to invest on it. But it also depends on the writing you are talking about here. But for me writing is the best but that is my personal opinion here. You are free to think otherwise but that is my personal opinion

Both freelancing types are lucrative but the demand for writing is more than the other. On transcription job can fetch more money than one writing gig, but it is not always available. I will prefer a constant job to a job that barely comes

Interesting I do write but I have never write in any platform before outside forum I think with time I have to go check other site where I can make money from my writing skill
You can earn on forums but you need to post every day to earn every day. However, on writing sites, you can earn even when you do not write and publish every day.

In order to earn from transcription, you need to work every day, however, you can easily earn residual income from writing. residual income means you don't have to work everyday.

Writing is more demanding than transcribing, you need to research and be creative and be able to create content, transcription isn't that demanding in that it needs you to focus

Transcription gigs is complex together with full-time writing gigs. Both are rewarding when you're an expert. But i believe one should be profitable than the other when it comes to reward your hard work.

Which one do you think is better in pay rate per task??
I have not tried both ways of earning online through writing and transcribing. I only have cryptocurrency trading and paid to post in Forum like Bizdustry.

I have not tried both ways of earning online through writing and transcribing. I only have cryptocurrency trading and paid to post in Forum like Bizdustry.
Writing and trading crypto is what you should consider dear, don't go and start what's stressful in your life. Transcription us stressful cos of the languages of the speeches which might not be audible enough for your hearing.

It's never easy to earn money from transcription, but in writing you can earn either writing short or long contents. In transcription you need high accuracy of typing those speeches clear.

Both of them are simply rewarding but writing to me is better off provided you are smart and you have lots of information to write about. Transcription demands alot, which is stressful for me at the moment.

Writing is one of the best ways to earn residual income. Residual income means you earn for less effort and will earn from the works you have done in the past. Transcription also pay well but you need to wok every day.

Although I have never try both but for me I prefer writing if actually I have the skill I can go for writing in order to make money from it.

Transcription jobs might appear to be paying more than writing jobs a little bit I think. It's just that from my experience in transcription jobs, you just get to be very prepared for whatever. It's more difficult than writing for me

Well I'm sure both pays well but to know which is better someone must have checked out both and have not but I think writing should pay more because it's more creative than the other

Both of them are income rewarding. But the later being 'transcription is demanding alot. If you have a good listening you'll earn from it even higher than writing.

I'm not involved in transcription but if you ask me which pays higher, I'll say "transcription." Writing has become so common to people but transcription requires high intellect and its reward will definitely be worth the effort.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back