What's new

Transcription and writing which one pays better??

I believe both stands a good pay but transcription companies pays more because in a single day there are lots of traffic to be covered and depending on the amount of job done for that day, i have a friend who works online for a transcription company and the pay is huge.

Both pay well depending on the clients. Fiverr offers both but some clients will pay low amounts they won't pay to others not on freelancing sites. Transcription is more difficult than writing though.

I can bet you that both transcription and writing gigs are very rewarding gigs if you are just good at them. But the truth is that both aren't that easy to keep up with if you're not that determined. It is really energy consuming type of gig for me because I have been there too

Most transcription sites usually pay so well. But the downside with them is that you will have so much work to do. It becomes even harder when you don't have good devices for listening and typing. So I prefer working in writing sites way more.

I don't have any experience on transcription or writing. But as the name implies writing, writing will be the best because most of us here have the idea of writing. Writing won't be and issue.

As far as I know you earn better as a transcriptionist because you have multiple choices either work for salary or task based, salary and task both pay better. Earning from writing is pretty low. I am saying this from my experience.

As far as I know you earn better as a transcriptionist because you have multiple choices either work for salary or task based, salary and task both pay better. Earning from writing is pretty low. I am saying this from my experience.
That's it. Not only from your experience I also experienced it earning from writing sites is very low and writing it is not as it use to be.

That's it. Not only from your experience I also experienced it earning from writing sites is very low and writing it is not as it use to be.
I do not know much about online transcription jobs but I know a lot of friends who have worked as transcriptionist. They were earning well but gave up the job because they had to work for long hours.

Transcription gigs is complex together with full-time writing gigs. Both are rewarding when you're an expert. But i believe one should be profitable than the other when it comes to reward your hard work.

Which one do you think is better in pay rate per task??
I really dont like transcription work because I don't know much about it. But most of the online job online recently has to do with either writing and posting and its easier to learn.

I really dont like transcription work because I don't know much about it. But most of the online job online recently has to do with either writing and posting and its easier to learn.
I tried transcription earlier it was kinda tedious, that's why I gave up on it. But if you take you time to master transcription you'll earn really well from it. It's simply like writing, but you're transcribing the voice into written words following a right format used for transcription.

I do not know much about online transcription jobs but I know a lot of friends who have worked as transcriptionist. They were earning well but gave up the job because they had to work for long hours.
That's it. You can earn a passive income on transcription but the only problem is you need to spend much time before you can earn. I also know of people that started and later on gave up.

I do not have any experience in writing or transcription. I don't know much about it but I know how to write and post.

Presently, am a transcriber working with one of the famous transcription site. But actually payment in transcription have to do with your level. Like people in the higher level earns better than the lower ones. Now, we can relate that to gig writing. Transcription pays better.

Even though I am not into writing or transcription jobs at the moments, but from my experience ofnusing the Internet so far, I can say that both are lucrative niche, but I can't really which one pays better.

Transcribing is less in demand than writing. The reason for this is that many new specialized website owners are looking for writers to contribute to their sites on a regular basis.

The transcription you mean is more like translation right?. If so, I can't say that I have any experience with that, I can't really say much about the pay or rate.

Though not a common gig unless you already have a good traffic flow, I believe transcription gig pays way better than writing cause it requires alot of research as well, and like you said it takes time.

I have joined some transcribing sites like transcribeme and rev, but it's still the same old story. I never got any work to do, maybe it's because of the demographic data I filled. People from over here find it hard to work on these foreign sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back