What's new

Transcribeme.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Transcribeme is a website that oays you for listening to audio and transcribing it into text.

At the beginning you'll have to complete a special exam that will show you if you are qualified for this type of tasks or not.

You'll earn 15$ per hour of transcribing.

The payments are made once a week in PayPal if you have minimum 20$

There are lots of reviews about this website on the internet and it seems like a legit website. The only downside is that they don't accept anyone, you have to pass their exam, and even then you are not guaranteed to have work available.

You can visit transcribeme here : TranscribeMe

15$ per hour is a high income can you tell us how much you are making from this paltform each month ?
i think im gonna join it it looks very interesting thnx for sharing this

15$ per hour is a high income can you tell us how much you are making from this paltform each month ?
i think im gonna join it it looks very interesting thnx for sharing this
I've actually never tried this platform, but wanted to present it in case someone wants to join.

I think it's 15$ per hour of transcribing, meaning you'll have to listen to a 1 hour audio and then write down everything you hear. Sometimes it's complicated to understand so it might take you more than 1 hours to complete it. So it's no really 15$ per each hour you spend

Actually, it is not as simple as hearing something and writing it down. It is a bit more complicated and there are rules to follow. An hour audio file may take you 3 or more hours to transcribe and that is if you are lucky to get a very clear audio file.

the site is professional and you can withdraw your money normally, I have seen the test but, to be honest, it's not easy to pass it.

your English must be upper Advanced to success and be one of them.

Transcribeme is a website that oays you for listening to audio and transcribing it into text.

At the beginning you'll have to complete a special exam that will show you if you are qualified for this type of tasks or not.

There are lots of reviews about this website on the internet and it seems like a legit website. The only downside is that they don't accept anyone, you have to pass their exam, and even then you are not guaranteed to have work available.

Wow, the site looks good especially for translating movies and series. You have to be fluent in the languages

I joined this site before but it was a conflict with Humanatic where I was reviewing calls. The tasks are divided into smaller portions like 30 second or even less. So, literally, you don't need to transcribe for one hour straight. The issue with the site is that it don't always have tasks. But I was paid by the site.

The website is legit and paying but requires a great deal of attention and perfection. It'll definitely take your time and be focused.
It's almost difficult to do this on your smartphone. I tried it then but it was difficult. Best suited if you have a pc. You'll also need a headphone too.

Since this site offers an exam until you are accepted, you will train on Transcribe Anywhere free online training courses.
Which doesn't just teach you how to convert audio files into readable text,
But also how to set up your own audio-to-text company
And create a website for it, and how to secure clients, and deal with them :)

Since this site offers an exam until you are accepted, you will train on Transcribe Anywhere free online training courses.
Which doesn't just teach you how to convert audio files into readable text,
But also how to set up your own audio-to-text company
And create a website for it, and how to secure clients, and deal with them :)
Yeah, not everyone knows from the beginning how to do this kind of job so the websites teacher them. But you should at least have some experience with this because that's why you take that exam, to see how much you know

I know the site too well, I even have account with them. They're legit transcribing site, eager to explore higher in transcription world. They only disappoint for me with them is not having other payment option apart from PayPal.

I know the site too well, I even have account with them. They're legit transcribing site, eager to explore higher in transcription world. They only disappoint for me with them is not having other payment option apart from PayPal.
Have you successed on their exam? If yes can you give some advices for our membres about how the test was for you?

Can't someone talk to the admin to receive payment in bitcoin or Skrill..the PayPal is not working yet in Africa

Can't someone talk to the admin to receive payment in bitcoin or Skrill..the PayPal is not working yet in Africa
No, you're wrong, Paypal works in Algeria, Marroco, South Africa, Egypte countries.
I'm from Algeria and I have a paypal account, I never suffer from a problem.

Yeah, not everyone knows from the beginning how to do this kind of job so the websites teacher them. But you should at least have some experience with this because that's why you take that exam, to see how much you know
It is good that they test your knowledge in their field. You will translate films that will be shown to millions of viewers, so they will be able to test one of the basic things.

It is good that they test your knowledge in their field. You will translate films that will be shown to millions of viewers, so they will be able to test one of the basic things.
Of course, they can't just hire everyone and that's why they first have to test your knowledge. You are getting paid for doing this job so it's not something everyone can do

@Vladv26, I want to ask you some questions about the test:
is it hard, or easy! and in which skills they will examine you (grammar, reading, speaking...)?
You'll be tested in grammar, reading and audio skills. It is not very hard but it's also not very easy. You'll be asked some English grammar questions and after that you'll be tested with audio to see how well you can understand and trabscribe what you are hearing. That's basically what this website is about, you listen to audio and transcribe it to text. The only issue is sometimes you get audios with different accents and also poor audio quality so it is very hard to actually understand what they are saying.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back