What's new

SCAM!-Trafbig.com-Reviews: Scam or Legit?

NickFox

Acquaintance
Oct 18, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Trafbig.com?
Trafbig is Earning Platform to get Daily Passive Income in $ from Bonuses without Making Tasks (but users can earn additional $ visiting sites - $0.0014 per click in unactive window)

LOGO

1642500367757.png

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH trafbig.com?
Earnings depend on Bonuses Amounts:

$10 registration bonus
S10 Telegram sign up bonus
$3 per referral bonus ($3 for each referral)

1642500814204.png
Daily Passive Income depends on bonus amount
The Balance is increasing automatically every second
The balance growth depends on bonus amount - the more referrals you will have, the more balance you will have

1642501429774.png

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: Join here

Payment Method:
Payeer, Perfect Money, Qiwi

Minimum Payout:
$0.10

Proofs of Payment:

withdrawal.jpg

bigtraf-withdrawal-payeer.jpg

Woah. Does that mean one can just sign up and withdraw the bonus balance they give to you considering the minimum withdrawal amount that they've set? Or does one need to work to unlock that bonus earnings or the likes?

Woah. Does that mean one can just sign up and withdraw the bonus balance they give to you considering the minimum withdrawal amount that they've set? Or does one need to work to unlock that bonus earnings or the likes?

You can not withdraw Bonus but the larger Bonus the larger the total amount of your Balance and the more increasing speed of every day Balance growing

Bonuses only enlarge Balance, they can't be uncloked.
Everyone can get only passive income or also you can visit websites for $0.0014 per visit or to do both of them

0-20-Balance.jpg

I can't say if the above platform is a scam or not because I have not worked with them before. But I feel the offers above sound too good to be true. One has to be really careful when working with such platforms to avoid losing money or waste of time that could have been used for other legit things. That is just my opinion though.

Seeing the payment proof will make me try it out. Although, I do not have any of the payment gateways listed but I will try to get one. Let me register to see of I can get some bucks there too.

This seem to be too good to believe. Can you show as your payment prove? Because to me I still don't understand.

I think we all need to be very careful on the type of website that we waste our time working on, there are some many platform that will scam you after working on the platform

I have always said that more than 90% of all the pay to click websites are complete scams and no one should even consider wasting his or her time with them, because they will always disappoint.

This sounds really good but what are the payment methods that are Acceptable on the platform, Because I once joint a site and I couldn't withdraw Because of the payment method and it's only available to people in the USA.

The most amazing thing is how they make themselves look legit and one would even find it difficult to ever doubt them. This is why a lot of people get to fall for their scam tactics.

I have stumbled up on so many platforms like this and at the end of the day, they end up not paying me. There was a trading platform that promises to give a certain percentage on daily basis. I signed up on the platform and they gave me their bonus then when I reached the minimum withdrawal they said that I must deposit. After making a research, I discovered that they are scam.

If anyone have so many referrals, then without doubting scam or legit just try it, if they pays payout then you are lucky, if they are not pay, then what will you be lost, just your few hours, but one thing must should be remember, don't invest in this platform, and don't forget to say your referral team they are also not invest

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back