What's new

Total Payments Sent Out on January 23, 2021

Good job Bizdustry Team Unit. You all are doing great work. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate.
I have not seen my money.
What is going on i have not seen my money in my wallet and nobody is talking
Post automatically merged:

Have you seen your money
If you requested officially through our withdraw page, and filled in the information correctly, you should have been sent the money already. If not, that is an issue on your end, not ours.

Hi everyone!

You have probably been wondering how much was sent out today, with all of the payment requests that we had received, since the last announcement we had regarding payments being sent out.

We had 68 requests for payout that was processed. Seems like a good number of requests, no? With that, we had a mixture of requests, ranging from $9 USD via crypto or paypal, up to $90.

What was the total we sent out to our loyal members?

We sent out this morning, $1,272 USD, via paypal and crypto. Now that is a lot of cash!

The screenshot of the backend, to show payments made and how much to each request is clickable here:

As you can tell, that was a ton of requests that was processed!

We are figuring earnings will return back to normal this upcoming week. Reminder, a week from today is our next payout day. Don't forget to put in a request Friday night, before you go to bed, if you want to ensure you get paid this up coming week!

Thanks!
wow hope someday, my name will listed there ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Congratulations on all members that were able to accumulate enough points to receive a payout. Continued efforts will reward you with a payout on the next date! Good luck!

I am very grateful to BizDustry for providing us with a great platform,In particular, I would like to thank Alexander and Josheva, the owners of Beddustry,Due to which many unemployed youth got good jobs today.And together they set out to advance it further,

Wow that's great but I have not been paid yet because the platform said I can't withdraw until I have at least 9 USD to withdraw as a crypto currency. But since am seeing the prove of payment I believe the platform will pay me soonest as well........

Hi everyone!

You have probably been wondering how much was sent out today, with all of the payment requests that we had received, since the last announcement we had regarding payments being sent out.

We had 68 requests for payout that was processed. Seems like a good number of requests, no? With that, we had a mixture of requests, ranging from $9 USD via crypto or paypal, up to $90.

What was the total we sent out to our loyal members?

We sent out this morning, $1,272 USD, via paypal and crypto. Now that is a lot of cash!

The screenshot of the backend, to show payments made and how much to each request is clickable here:

As you can tell, that was a ton of requests that was processed!

We are figuring earnings will return back to normal this upcoming week. Reminder, a week from today is our next payout day. Don't forget to put in a request Friday night, before you go to bed, if you want to ensure you get paid this up coming week!

Thanks!
This information have really given me so much confidence that this platform will pay me for a very long time and I'm ready to put in my best to write in this platform and I can't wait to place my first withdrawal in the coming weekend.

@Joshua Farrell Any update on when next is withdrawal?

Is it now every weekend to be sent on Friday if one wants to get paid by the weekend?

It is sent every Saturday Morning. Usually in the early morning hours, as @Alexander processes it generally between 2 AM and 5 AM locally his time. He lives in London, England, so that should give a reference on the latest it should be submitted.

It is sent every Saturday Morning. Usually in the early morning hours, as @Alexander processes it generally between 2 AM and 5 AM locally his time. He lives in London, England, so that should give a reference on the latest it should be submitted.
Alright, thanks for the update. I really appreciate.

This is very interesting i really appreciate the management team of bizdustry forum.
Your prompt response and payment is very commendable and appreciated.
This forum will continue to grow strength to strength.

From what I was told, there was a larger fee than normal on the day payments were sent out. It affected Ethereum more so than the others. If$9 was requested, the system ended up having larger than average fees that we could not control, and most of that went straight to fees.

From what I was told, there was a larger fee than normal on the day payments were sent out. It affected Ethereum more so than the others. If$9 was requested, the system ended up having larger than average fees that we could not control, and most of that went straight to fees.
Alright @Joshua Farrell thanks for the follow up update. It's not a fair play from Ethereum but it's well.

On the other hand, please kindly check your PM, it's an urgent issue.

Thanks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back