Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Hi everyone!

You have probably been wondering how much was sent out today, with all of the payment requests that we had received, since the last announcement we had regarding payments being sent out.

We had 68 requests for payout that was processed. Seems like a good number of requests, no? With that, we had a mixture of requests, ranging from $9 USD via crypto or paypal, up to $90.

What was the total we sent out to our loyal members?

We sent out this morning, $1,272 USD, via paypal and crypto. Now that is a lot of cash!

The screenshot of the backend, to show payments made and how much to each request is clickable here:

As you can tell, that was a ton of requests that was processed!

We are figuring earnings will return back to normal this upcoming week. Reminder, a week from today is our next payout day. Don't forget to put in a request Friday night, before you go to bed, if you want to ensure you get paid this up coming week!

Thanks!

The sources vary, but a portion of the total comes from Advertising on the forum, advertising through the YouTube Channel, and Forum Subscription Purchases.

Good job Bizdustry Team Unit. You all are doing great work. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate.

That is awesome of bizdustry, i appreciate all the effort @Alexander, @Joshua Farrell and the rest administrative team is doing right now. Kudos to them all, its not easy meeting up payment, I wish bizdustry long life, and more prosperity.

Wow, i guess have to say this is amazing and interesting, making this payout is fantastic.
Attending to all request is awesome.
Great to you guys, thanks for the awareness as regards the payment done this morning good and more importantly great and awesome.
Bizdustry is punctual and consistent.

That's a whole lot of money. Super thanks to the Bizdustry family, I also got payment today and I was really pleased. It was actually my first payment so it felt really great when it came. Let's keep building the community further.

Hi everyone!

You have probably been wondering how much was sent out today, with all of the payment requests that we had received, since the last announcement we had regarding payments being sent out.

We had 68 requests for payout that was processed. Seems like a good number of requests, no? With that, we had a mixture of requests, ranging from $9 USD via crypto or paypal, up to $90.

We sent out this morning, $1,272 USD, via paypal and crypto. Now that is a lot of cash!

The screenshot of the backend, to show payments made and how much to each request is clickable here:

We are figuring earnings will return back to normal this upcoming week. Reminder, a week from today is our next payout day. Don't forget to put in a request Friday night, before you go to bed, if you want to ensure you get paid this up coming week!

Thanks!
I just can't wait to get to the level which I could be able to send in my payment request like the others making money on this site...may God continue to bless the admin of this site (Amen)

Hi everyone!

Thanks!
I have not seen my money in my wallet, please i applied for payout
Post automatically merged:

Hi everyone!

Thanks!
Please what will i do I can't see my money in my etherium wallet

Good job Bizdustry Team Unit. You all are doing great work. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate.
I have not seen my money.

Thats why i love bizdustry. The generousity of the staff, hands down 🙌 Plus points for this site because of your transparency. Godbless you all and have a good one. 😊🙏

I have not seen my money in my wallet, please i applied for payout
Post automatically merged:

Please what will i do I can't see my money in my etherium wallet
The instruction is 48 hours after the request is made and accepted on the payday (Fridays). It should appear on your Crypto Wallet.

That is a lot of payment sent out in one day. There are lot of workers who have been patiently waiting for the pay day. I was lucky to be one of them and I received mine today too and I am grateful.

Wow! That means Bizdustry are getting bigger. Congrats to the members who received their payouts. Great job to the admins!

I am so short of words on how amazed i am to know that Bizdustry paid out this whole amount in a day😲😲😲, this is absolutely insane and very commendable comong from Bizdustry
No Way Wow GIF

That's a huge amount of money. Good job Bizdustry, keep it up. Wish I will be included on the next payout. I will start working on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back